Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 167362 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: wrong list
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2017, 08:10:47 PM »
Maureen the Messenger accurately picked up my POI and what was going on. She also gave a specific prediction that panned out. I still have some predictions pending though.

Angelic Visions and Faerie Moon Child also were accurate with my POI.

Maureen kept stringing me along and when I finally found out the guy was seeing someone else or something like that, I can't remember exactly, she said "well at least you know now".   Fairy Moon Child is very sweet. But ultimately, she was wrong with me. HOWEVER, now that I think back, she was absolutely right that man #1 and I were done, completely done.  Hmmmmm maybe I should take her off the list :) We're "friends" on facebook.  She posts some good stuff.  I only read with Angelic Visions once and she was wrong.  Doesn't mean she's not good because I think she's worked for a few people.

Maureen strung me along for about two years too.  Fairie Moon Child is and continues to be accurate for me as well!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2017, 08:12:14 PM »
That actually makes me feel a bit better about Faerie Moon Child knowing she gives "negative" predictions :). She gave me a somewhat positive (or as positive as it will get for my situation), but really all my go to readers are saying in the end I might not even want my POI by the time he's ready.

She has given me negative and positive predictions - all of which have come to pass.  The negative predictions had to do with third parties, she always sees those and warns and can tell you to what extent they are around.  I wish some of them hadn't happened lol  But I appreciate the fact she tells it like it is and doesn't just tell you what you want to hear.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2017, 08:13:37 PM »
Maureen the Messenger accurately picked up my POI and what was going on. She also gave a specific prediction that panned out. I still have some predictions pending though.

Angelic Visions and Faerie Moon Child also were accurate with my POI.

Maureen kept stringing me along and when I finally found out the guy was seeing someone else or something like that, I can't remember exactly, she said "well at least you know now".   Fairy Moon Child is very sweet. But ultimately, she was wrong with me. HOWEVER, now that I think back, she was absolutely right that man #1 and I were done, completely done.  Hmmmmm maybe I should take her off the list :) We're "friends" on facebook.  She posts some good stuff.  I only read with Angelic Visions once and she was wrong.  Doesn't mean she's not good because I think she's worked for a few people.

Maureen strung me along for about two years too.  Fairie Moon Child is and continues to be accurate for me as well!

Maureen was the only reader I ever called that said she couldn't connect with me or saw no connection with me and the guy I was calling about..

Offline verb18

« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2017, 08:30:31 PM »
That actually makes me feel a bit better about Faerie Moon Child knowing she gives "negative" predictions :). She gave me a somewhat positive (or as positive as it will get for my situation), but really all my go to readers are saying in the end I might not even want my POI by the time he's ready.

She has given me negative and positive predictions - all of which have come to pass.  The negative predictions had to do with third parties, she always sees those and warns and can tell you to what extent they are around.  I wish some of them hadn't happened lol  But I appreciate the fact she tells it like it is and doesn't just tell you what you want to hear.

Faerie Moon Child changed her story with me like 100 times lol. I used to read with her a lot but I found her information misleading. She didn't give me any negative predictions or anything, kinda told it like it is in a nice way - but she flipped flopped a lot in what she was telling me which made her seem untrustworthy to me. I've heard very mixed reviews about her... I think she def  is one of those readers who doesn't connect with everyone

stargazer

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2017, 09:45:12 PM »
Isn't it easier to start a "who's right?" list? Lol then again I guess that list would be extremely short. Or empty.  :o

Offline verb18

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2017, 11:30:16 PM »
When we say they were wrong are we talking about outcome or just timing? cause psychics are notoriously bad at timing predictions

I agree with this 100%... getting so hung up on timing is the worst thing. If you are reading to simply find out timing you should save yourself the heart ache by clinging to a time frame. There were things that happened for me on a time frame predicted and others that happened weeks or months later. If your outcome predictions are consistent across the board this is a very good sign IMO..means you are easy to read and that it prob. will happen if it makes sense in YOUR life.

In terms of outcome predictions - I found that a problem people have is banking on outcomes that really do not make sense for them. If something seems very far fetched to go down, it prob wont happen. Im not saying this is true in all cases..but if a psychic tells you that you will meet the love of your life on a trip in 4 months and you are broke as a joke and not going on a trip this isnt happening. lol. I also cannot stress enough going for GENERAL READ predictions is not something to bank on either. This gets you hung up on things that may not ever happen just because a psychic says so. Going with a specific question/person/situation is much more plausible for an accurate read..because these are things you are probably anticipating happening in your own life where your energy is connected. Again - not saying all predictions come to pass - but i think a lot of people on this forum do go for general reads and then bash certain advisors when it is TOTALLY different than going for a read about something focused and specific.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2017, 12:58:25 AM »
Ummmm here are mine who were way off:

Gaia mystique-told me men like attention from multiple women and sometimes even from other men..umm he's straight thank you!

Friend sue-hung up on her (sorry)

Zhanya-told me something about building a bridge with grass..?!?

Cali rose-told me communication is coming up in a month (meanwhile we communicate everyday) wtf?!

Sweethearts Tarot- dont remember what she said. Didn't give me much to remember her for...lol

Egyptian Priestess-too vague.  When i confronted her she sent me a threatening email and blocked me LOL

Divine light readings by Val (changed her story)

Advisor Lori32- babbling on about god knows what....

Readings by Michelle-was eating something.  Crunching in my ear telling me my bday Is in the winter season  hmm WRONG I'm a summer baby ! Nice try though

Jeanne clock-sounded drunk

The Phoenix rising-all i remember is hanging up on her

Those are my readers who either proved to be fake or tried to fluff up the fairytale until i proved them wrong! Dont waste your money on these fakes!

Sorry but this made me laugh SO hard...jeez.  at least wait til you're off the phone to eat ROFL

Readings by Michelle-was eating something.  Crunching in my ear telling me my bday Is in the winter season  hmm WRONG I'm a summer baby ! Nice try though

hahaha she was eating... this one is hilarious

LOL sorry guys but its true! I mean if you're SOOOOOOO hungry, why you trying to read people's futures? Go and read what's for dinner Lol

Offline Beesa

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2017, 02:54:24 AM »
Michelle Coparale or however you spell her name always had something in the microwave from what i remember. Shit was always beeping, i was like wtf is she heating up a Hot Pocket or pizza rolls  >:(

Offline Mememe

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2017, 03:03:59 AM »
Michelle Coparale or however you spell her name always had something in the microwave from what i remember. Shit was always beeping, i was like wtf is she heating up a Hot Pocket or pizza rolls  >:(

LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLL omg i just died😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Beesa

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2017, 03:16:51 AM »
...And she'd be talking like in this low hypnotic voice like she was all focused sounding and BEEP beep BEEP! Oh yeah, can't wait to get to your hot pockets huh >:(
Yeah, she was pretty bad too btw. it's dangerous because she sounds really, really sure of herself so you gotst to be careful but none of it panned out. One time she read for me and it was really on scary on but it wasn't hot pocket time either. maybe ask if she's hungry in advance before you call her  ::)

Offline ED

« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2017, 03:18:00 AM »
I just died laughing too, hahahaha

Offline Mememe

« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2017, 03:46:17 AM »
I think wet should all all advisors "what's for lunch?" LOL

ladya

« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2017, 05:27:04 AM »
i found a list from when i first started calling back years back of all the people who didnt work for me. Here it is. I can't believe i tried this many people either lol. This is definitely not all of it.

Stellar visions
Emmy Moon
Advisor Suzan
Dravengrey
Mike Pace
Tracy tallulah
Dz signs
Cindy joy
Empathic romantic intuitive
Dianalc
Allie theiss
Empress dawn
Crystal clear
Starfox
Mali7499
Psychicandi
Storm cestavani
Starcats
Fruno
Advisor Sharon
Shumba
Silver Faery hawk
Psychic justin chase Mullins
Looknofurther
Jeekers17
Hatter
Love Advisor Raven
Mrkenn
dorajacina
baxterking
Liles Heart
Sophia2592
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 12:34:37 PM by ladya »

Rediska

« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2017, 05:38:28 AM »
@faery lady-I read on here that she sometimes give exact dates and it occurs and other times they don't. Hm?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2017, 06:24:06 AM »
i found a list from when i first started calling back years back of all the people who didnt work for me. Here it is. I can't believe i tried this many people either lol. This is definitely not all of it.

Stellar visions
Emmy Moon
Advisor Suzan
Dravengrey
Mike Pace
Tracy tallulah
Dz signs
Cindy joy
Empathic romantic intuitive
Dianalc
Allie theiss
Empress dawn
Crystal clear
Starfox
Mali7499
Psychicandi
Storm cestavani
Starcats
Dzsigns
Fruno
Advisor Sharon
Shumba
Silver Faery hawk
Psychic justin chase Mullins
Looknofurther
Jeekers17
Hatter
Love Advisor Raven
Mrkenn
dorajacina
baxterking
Liles Heart
Sophia2592

Listed twice: Dz signs and as Dzsigns. I haven't heard of most of these except DoraJacina. I have her bookmarked to try later. I guess I'll remove her now. This dude (Psychic justin chase Mullins) has come up on another forum I've been reading and he is expensive as heck, like $115 for 15 mins. He was that bad for you?

anything