Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 104515 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #255 on: August 02, 2018, 03:05:48 AM »
I wouldn’t worry about it
I read with her a lot last year. She never got anything right

They posted this forum on the recent basher list so im guessing they just blocking everyone lol even tho we dont use the same user names on sites i guess they just need to protest lol hilarious

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #256 on: August 02, 2018, 04:00:17 AM »
Is there a new basher list out again or is that the same one from last fall?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #257 on: August 02, 2018, 08:23:58 AM »
Is there a new basher list out again or is that the same one from last fall?

I think its the same idk but the comments are new and the advisors are giving links to this forum

Offline kumamon

« Reply #258 on: August 02, 2018, 11:03:05 AM »
She was good to me
At least most of the things are right
Just one time incorrect
Blocked so I remove her from my list

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #259 on: August 02, 2018, 12:16:20 PM »
I block a bunch of advisors on keen who send stupid emails with affirmations or whatever. Or the ones who send free minutes but I don't want to read with them again. I wonder if they can tell I block them.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #260 on: August 02, 2018, 05:31:25 PM »
I block a bunch of advisors on keen who send stupid emails with affirmations or whatever. Or the ones who send free minutes but I don't want to read with them again. I wonder if they can tell I block them.

Yes they can. It works the same way on their end. They can't send you emails, specials, minutes, etc. once you block them. They are not able to contact you in any way.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #261 on: August 04, 2018, 06:18:03 PM »
I hope she doesn’t block me .

She predicted 8-10 days for contact from POI and that she sees a meeting later in August . He messaged on the 10th day and suggested a meet at the end of August !

Offline montauk

« Reply #262 on: August 21, 2018, 07:07:52 AM »
I also could not read with her, whenever I tried to click the chat button, she becomes unavailable..

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #263 on: August 21, 2018, 12:26:49 PM »
She ended up being good for me in hindsight, definitely didn’t tell me what I wanted to hear but she was right. The only issue I’ve ever had with her is she is hard to reach and doesn’t answer emails.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #264 on: August 21, 2018, 02:20:58 PM »
If she becomes "unavailable" repeatedly when you try to initiate chat, that usually means your blocked. The way I found out is that when you try to email her, it will say that it can't send because you are blocked. I liked her in the moment, but in hindsight, nothing she said panned out as of yet. Her prediction was for the Spring, but now it's the end of Summer and nothing. Maybe her timing is just really off, but I wouldn't go back to her anyway.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #265 on: August 21, 2018, 02:31:56 PM »
She ended up being good for me in hindsight, definitely didn’t tell me what I wanted to hear but she was right. The only issue I’ve ever had with her is she is hard to reach and doesn’t answer emails.

Unfortunately it depends on the person she has dubbed you to be. This is not to be taken personally. She answers all my emails, the same day. I have talked to her twice and the rest has been email interactions. I update her on what has or has not happened and she always gets back to me with an update as to why things may or may not have changed etc. She has been very refreshing to me. Attitude and promptness of email replies.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #266 on: August 21, 2018, 04:30:51 PM »

Unfortunately it depends on the person she has dubbed you to be. This is not to be taken personally. She answers all my emails, the same day. I have talked to her twice and the rest has been email interactions. I update her on what has or has not happened and she always gets back to me with an update as to why things may or may not have changed etc. She has been very refreshing to me. Attitude and promptness of email replies.

She is super nice with me, but I never email her. I always try to catch her on chat so I can pay for her insights. You can email her and she will respond? I didn't know that.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #267 on: August 21, 2018, 04:35:50 PM »
I email her just to tell her what has or has not happened. I never ask questions. I will say, ok so this time has passed and so and so has not happened and has me really down. I hope the rest happens like you said and she will always email me back with something reassuring. I once emailed her with an update and then asked if I should call her, if she thought there was more to tell me or if it was in my best interest. She replied with a long email, basically a reading. I had no objection to paying to speak with her.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #268 on: August 21, 2018, 05:13:35 PM »
I email her just to tell her what has or has not happened. I never ask questions. I will say, ok so this time has passed and so and so has not happened and has me really down. I hope the rest happens like you said and she will always email me back with something reassuring. I once emailed her with an update and then asked if I should call her, if she thought there was more to tell me or if it was in my best interest. She replied with a long email, basically a reading. I had no objection to paying to speak with her.

Wow, that's awesome! Good to know. Thank you :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #269 on: August 21, 2018, 05:15:09 PM »

I am pretty sure she is nice to everyone until she isn't.  Lol! Seriously she turns flaky on a dime. I only spoke with her twice. Never expected to be blocked. But good luck if she works for ya.