Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 104511 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2018, 08:52:24 PM »
Oh my gosh, I just cannot handle the flakiness of this woman.  The constant refused chats for weeks and a while back she kept telling me we would set up time to talk and nothing.  It is an enigma to me how any of you have ever even read with her.  I have never experienced anything like this.

I have gotten readings with her when she is online. I do chat readings. She is not online very often and I had to look on keen.com quite a few times to catch her. But I did see her a few times and so I was able to talk to her.

Be patient :) she will be there when you need her :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2018, 08:56:03 PM »
It's funny. I read with LoL and Anaisa around the same time last year and got very similar readings from both. I went to go back to each for a follow up and they had both blocked me for some unknown reason. It was so weird that I thought maybe they were the same person. Now Anaisa has moved to Persian Medium's new site with all the other high end fraud readers from Keen. I wonder if LoL will follow suit.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2018, 09:00:46 PM »
It's funny. I read with LoL and Anaisa around the same time last year and got very similar readings from both. I went to go back to each for a follow up and they had both blocked me for some unknown reason. It was so weird that I thought maybe they were the same person. Now Anaisa has moved to Persian Medium's new site with all the other high end fraud readers from Keen. I wonder if LoL will follow suit.

I got blocked too which I have been reading with her for over a year and not sure why

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2018, 09:07:43 PM »
blocked as well :)
i have been reading with her for nearly one year now

Offline calibabe

« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2018, 10:06:28 PM »
I wrote a comment here about her and then got blocked. 

Offline kumamon

« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2018, 10:14:47 PM »

Aw
Same or coincident?!?
I just said she always good but only one time wrong

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2018, 10:46:25 PM »
How can you tell when an advisor blocks you? Does it actually say they blocked you?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #247 on: August 01, 2018, 10:54:22 PM »
How can you tell when an advisor blocks you? Does it actually say they blocked you?

There’s a message when you try to arrange a call or chat
Said error
You need to contact customer service

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #248 on: August 01, 2018, 11:44:13 PM »

Aw
Same or coincident?!?
I just said she always good but only one time wrong

Its ridiculous how much time they spend lurking on these forums and expect to see 100% accuracy as if they are gods or something lol

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #249 on: August 02, 2018, 01:10:55 AM »
Unless you use the same name here on this forum and also on keen, how can they know to block you?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #250 on: August 02, 2018, 01:12:47 AM »

Said error

Sometimes I tried to arrange a chat and it would say the feature is not available or advisor is not able to arrange a chat or something like that. And then I would try again after some time and it would work. Is this the same as blocking someone?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #251 on: August 02, 2018, 01:30:40 AM »

Said error

Sometimes I tried to arrange a chat and it would say the feature is not available or advisor is not able to arrange a chat or something like that. And then I would try again after some time and it would work. Is this the same as blocking someone?

I think that’s different
That’s specific stated error
And ask you to contact customer Services

Did you have that message ask you to contact customer service?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #252 on: August 02, 2018, 02:26:31 AM »

I doubt it was due to a comment on here. She's flaky and just blocks at will. I gave her great feedback and only read with her twice and was blocked. I am not on a basher list either. I went to email her after the chat had her as "available " but when I tried to connect it would say that she wasn't available. The email said that this adviser has blocked you. No explanation.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #253 on: August 02, 2018, 02:51:43 AM »

I doubt it was due to a comment on here. She's flaky and just blocks at will. I gave her great feedback and only read with her twice and was blocked. I am not on a basher list either. I went to email her after the chat had her as "available " but when I tried to connect it would say that she wasn't available. The email said that this adviser has blocked you. No explanation.

She blocks EVERYONE...its no logical reason for the stupidness.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #254 on: August 02, 2018, 02:56:44 AM »
I wouldn’t worry about it
I read with her a lot last year. She never got anything right