Author Topic: Tara  (Read 179025 times)

candiednut

Re: Tara
« Reply #450 on: August 27, 2019, 02:18:11 PM »
How so? Do you care to elaborate?

Too vague to be considered a "reading", felt like she just assumed/guessed based on things we talked about (she remembered me). Also, kept pushing time frames out each time I read. Relied on the literal interpretation of cards. Felt like she literally just drew some random cards and then told me their meanings.

Offline Heather

« Reply #451 on: August 27, 2019, 02:42:58 PM »
Who’s your favorite reader right now?

candiednut

« Reply #452 on: August 27, 2019, 02:56:15 PM »
Prob Rusty...you? I have pending predictions tho.

Offline Heather

« Reply #453 on: August 27, 2019, 03:25:34 PM »
I haven’t read with Rusty. Tyler has been good with her remote viewing skills. I consulted an independent psychic based on a couple of ppl on CP’s Facebook page. Two ppl said they used her and was accurate. Part of the prediction she made has come to pass. I will know more in a couple of weeks. She only uses chat though.

I can’t say I really have a favorite on CP right now. Jeremiah has been good but he’s too expensive these days.

Offline Heather

« Reply #454 on: August 27, 2019, 04:09:47 PM »
Also, with Tara, she said some negative things and I can’t tell if it’s her being judgmental and just knowing too much information about my situation or if it’s her channeling. If it’s true then it is what it is, but I feel like she’s looked up information on me. I might be wrong though...she could be channeling.

Offline hope36

« Reply #455 on: September 05, 2019, 01:53:55 PM »
I thought my first reading with Tara (way back in Jan) was accurate - she may have gotten the past/present, but her predictions didn't pan out.

candiednut

« Reply #456 on: September 05, 2019, 02:29:34 PM »
SO over Tara. Bye Felicia

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #457 on: September 06, 2019, 06:48:32 PM »
Candidnut - care to share?  ;D

She did in an earlier post. Read the upper part of this page.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #458 on: September 06, 2019, 10:54:27 PM »
Candidnut - care to share?  ;D

She did in an earlier post. Read the upper part of this page.

Whoops thought it was about something more recent!

Hey, for all I know it is 🤣

Offline Heather

« Reply #459 on: September 14, 2019, 12:58:41 PM »
Read with Tara a few weeks ago. She picked up on specific details but the prediction didn’t really happen. I give her props for what she did pick up on though.

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #460 on: September 22, 2019, 09:16:50 PM »
Ok, I posted my Tajah review in her thread so here is mine for Tara. Read with both on a mini-binge. Kind of annoyed with myself, but also felt I got value out of the readings so I'm not that mad ;)

Tara was pleasant and came across as compassionate. She knew when things had cooled off between me and my guy last year, so right away that was some validation that she was picking up. She also knew that things had picked up recently and knew the timeframe. It was definitely a very positive reading, so that would immediately make me suspicious so thanks to those of you who have posted when you DIDN'T get sunshine and roses from her. It's important to me to feel like a reader is willing to tell it like it is, not just what they think I want to hear.

She also had some thoughts on why we cooled off that while I can't 100% validate, I have definitely seen clues that she was right. She was able to tell me as well that a third party I was concerned about was definitely DONE.

She didn't give me a timeframe on when I'll hear back from him, but the date she thought we'd see each other to finally talk and rekindle is the same weekend we were already looking at (I didn't tell her this until after she volunteered a date). She also sees things picking up for us later in the year and getting serious. Definitely really excited about this reading (and, frankly, life, I've been wanting this to happen for so long and now we are finally talking and making moves) so I will update as things unfold.

I know you all don't know me but positive vibes are much appreciated!

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #461 on: October 01, 2019, 10:34:02 PM »
I’ve read with her today (it’s my first reading with her). And I have to say, I absolutely hated it. she asked me too many questions in the beginning  and even then, she couldn’t validate anything. Not a damn thing.

She gave me 1 prediction for 2020 but it’s so vague that it could be applied to a lot of different guys and it would still make sense. Not holding my breath. Tons of awkward moments of silence and zero helpful insight

candiednut

« Reply #462 on: October 01, 2019, 10:36:07 PM »
I’ve read with her today (it’s my first reading with her). And I have to say, I absolutely hated it. she asked me too many questions in the beginning  and even then, she couldn’t validate anything. Not a damn thing.

She gave me 1 prediction for 2020 but it’s so vague that it could be applied to a lot of different guys and it would still make sense. Not holding my breath. Tons of awkward moments of silence and zero helpful insight

Yup. That's Tara

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #463 on: October 01, 2019, 11:11:54 PM »
Totally agree on Tara. Wowed me the first reading ever (last summer) but was also judgmental and even chastised me for calling back. Consecutive readings were less helpful even after sometime had passed. I have a distinctive voice and love interest's name also unique so I really think she was just remembering me.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #464 on: October 01, 2019, 11:51:22 PM »
A couple early readings with Tara were intriguing, seemed accurate. However I avoid her now--because of her hair trigger tendency to start berating me in a shrill tone if I ask a question she may find ridiculous or maybe she is irritated that I'm asking her to dig a bit deeper. Are you kidding me? Who is the world needs to pay to have some emotionally unbalanced woman chastise them?