Author Topic: Luciana CP  (Read 829 times)

Offline KawalaKutie

Luciana CP
« on: October 21, 2023, 03:58:18 AM »
Hello, want to ask what others think of Luciana from CP. Personally, she seems to be accurate for me in terms of past and present. She is kind and also very talkative but she will give lots of info at the same time. Want to know what others think of her or if anyone has any experience with her. Thanks in advance!

Offline mliva34

Re: Luciana CP
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 11:48:02 AM »
Luciana was not accurate for me as far as timeline and poi prediction didn't happen. However a friend of mine I got into CP.. Luciana was accurate for her. She mentioned that her bf right now would change after a situation that would break her heart and have her a timeline of Oct. we went through her reading and it's like a week or two close to the reading that my friend found out her bf was still communicating with his ex. Then she mentioned that she will get a ring from him in Dec and she didn't understand when her bf told her and proved to her that he ordered her a ring back in Oct. but it's because he sent it back for a bigger rock. So I think she's good (even though she didn't or hasn't made a correct prediction for me on my person) the only thing she got for me is the current situation with my person and also things regarding my school. She was able to tell me my grade lol hope this helps

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 12:00:39 PM »
I understand. Thanks! Wanted to see if anyone has something similar to mine. But I guess she isn't for everyone. But then not every psychic will connect the same.

Her prediction for me didn't happen (contact w/poi). But she gave me dates to be wary of and those dates came and I was shocked after I checked the dates she gave me. She didn't say what those dates would mean/happen, but she said to be careful on those dates. I ended up getting a headache that lasted the whole day on one of them (this could be a coincidence, but my routine was the same for a while, eating, sleeping, and working the same amount). So IDK

Offline mliva34

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 12:43:57 PM »
I don't want to give you false hope.. but maybe she got the timing incorrect. I just posted my experience just a while ago on psychics.. been getting readings for a long time. Maybe it will help you..

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 04:50:52 AM »
Hello, thanks!

I read it and it seems interesting. The energies could get mixed or even take years to come about. Will definitely keep that in mind. No psychic is that good with timing. sadly.

anything