Author Topic: Tara  (Read 179030 times)

Offline Bessiev

Re: Tara
« Reply #405 on: May 23, 2019, 01:31:18 AM »
Hello ladies, some of Tara’s predictions came to pass and others pending. However, I can’t rely on her timelines. It seems they happen a month two months later. She predicted good things for May but so far it’s been so shitty that I’m miserable. However, Tara along with Cristina from AskNow are the only ones that predicted at least a 50% and some pending. We can’t lose hope, I’m sending positive vibes for June for reconciliation, rebirth in relationships. Tara can be judgemental but she wasn’t as much in the last reading she was positive and confident which surprised me because she doesn’t sugarcoat.

Paulina93

« Reply #406 on: May 23, 2019, 02:14:37 AM »
Hello ladies, some of Tara’s predictions came to pass and others pending. However, I can’t rely on her timelines. It seems they happen a month two months later. She predicted good things for May but so far it’s been so shitty that I’m miserable. However, Tara along with Cristina from AskNow are the only ones that predicted at least a 50% and some pending. We can’t lose hope, I’m sending positive vibes for June for reconciliation, rebirth in relationships. Tara can be judgemental but she wasn’t as much in the last reading she was positive and confident which surprised me because she doesn’t sugarcoat.

My last reading with Tara was also positive and she didn’t fish for information or ask many questions. She was the only psychic I spoke to that was able to pick up on her own that I have a trip coming up this summer that will be near my POI’s city (who lives in a major city). However it has been a few weeks past the timeline that she gave me... but she was unsure of the timeline herself but stated that she sees this stuff happening regardless. I was pretty surprised by my reading with her.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #407 on: May 27, 2019, 05:28:41 PM »
Tara has been great for me with channeling. She picked up a lot on her own and even said things my POI would say word for word. She definitely doesn't sugar coat and told me this wasn't an easy road, but I'm looking on the bright side.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #408 on: May 27, 2019, 11:51:59 PM »
Tara for me has been hit or miss and a majority of her timelines have come and gone. However, she picked up something in a call recently that made me partly trust that while her timing may be off, her predictions will come to pass.

My POI suddenly had a lot come up in his life (which I know to be the case from mutual friends) but instead of talking to me about it or asking if we could take things slow etc. he just backed away so abruptly. Well after about a week of no hearing from him, I posted this pic with a guy in my story - just being petty, in hindsight it was not my finest hour. Anyway, I liked a picture he had posted on Facebook the day I called Tara and read with her. She said I see back here you did something to make him jealous, was it with a Firesign? This guy keeps coming up. When you did that he thought well I guess I missed out and was pretty angry, but recently you did something that made him think twice about maybe you are still single and interested.

This was the very beginning of May and she said in a few weeks he will be reaching out. So far, nothing, but I thought her take was interesting!

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #409 on: May 31, 2019, 03:16:33 AM »
I read with Tara last year regarding a situation... she was so on point with the thoughts and  feelings of the POI, I was blown away. Bought plenty more readings with her.

The POI and I broke up and were scheduled to meet and talk, and I was hoping for a reconciliation. I called Tara. She swore up and down that yes, we’d end up reconnecting...

Nope. The meeting was dude’s way of telling me it was really over. I think I was more stunned than I should have been given I had like, really believe her.

I do think she has a genuine psychic connection, and is really kind. I even called her back to update her, and she seemed taken a back. In this situation, she was unfortunately wrong for me.

candiednut

« Reply #410 on: June 02, 2019, 09:15:25 PM »
any Tara updates?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #411 on: June 02, 2019, 09:33:08 PM »
Initially Tara was right for me when she read for me back in March, but her long term predictions, well, I'm in the period now, and it definitely didn't go as she predicted, and those predictions have not come to pass. Disappointing because I had a lot of faith in her.

candiednut

« Reply #412 on: June 03, 2019, 08:42:08 PM »
holy crap she is 8.50 now??? yeah no thanks.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #413 on: June 04, 2019, 03:35:43 AM »
Today she is $5.95.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #414 on: June 04, 2019, 12:16:43 PM »
Today she is $5.95.

Still not worth it anymore lol

candiednut

« Reply #415 on: June 07, 2019, 11:51:14 PM »
I feel like her chats are more accurate...she wont hear your voice and make judgements or type up "chatty things" and gets straight to the point. Anyone agree?

candiednut

« Reply #416 on: June 19, 2019, 04:51:02 PM »
Is she "ON" recently?

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #417 on: June 19, 2019, 04:57:46 PM »
ON her high horse.

candiednut

« Reply #418 on: June 19, 2019, 05:03:10 PM »
hahahhaha