Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178946 times)

candiednut

Re: Tara
« Reply #375 on: April 18, 2019, 07:14:20 PM »
I love tara but she really needs to sort out her own biases first...or at least learn how to set them aside when giving readings.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #376 on: April 18, 2019, 07:36:55 PM »
Tara caused me so much anxiety because she predicted my boyfriend and I would break up in February. Well here we are in April, went to Europe together and had a wonderful trip in March, talked about moving into together and I’m meeting his parents in a couple weeks. I am enternally grateful that she was wrong in my case. The last time I called her, she was hell bent argumentative to tell me the arrangements for a marriage will not happen (she very well may be right on this end, but they way she went about it was VERY rude). She was consistently negative for me, but the exact opposite is happening. I will obviously never be calling again. But she causes me more harm in my personal mental health than help, I regret ever talking to her.

Omg!!! Wow glad she was wrong for u...not a fan of hers really

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #377 on: April 18, 2019, 09:50:33 PM »
Tara caused me so much anxiety because she predicted my boyfriend and I would break up in February. Well here we are in April, went to Europe together and had a wonderful trip in March, talked about moving into together and I’m meeting his parents in a couple weeks. I am enternally grateful that she was wrong in my case. The last time I called her, she was hell bent argumentative to tell me the arrangements for a marriage will not happen (she very well may be right on this end, but they way she went about it was VERY rude). She was consistently negative for me, but the exact opposite is happening. I will obviously never be calling again. But she causes me more harm in my personal mental health than help, I regret ever talking to her.

Whoaaa YIKES! Really sorry you had to face that, I know how traumatic that can be for sure! Back in 2014, Berlin from CP told me that I should just break up with my ex-fiance of then 6 years, like she was a remote viewer and she picked up the present but she said some BS about just leaving my long term relationship and I'll meet my soulmate later that year and he will meet someone else too and she was really cruel about it. Long story short we broke up for 6mths then got back together when she said I'd meet my "true soulmate" 🙄 and we lasted another 3 to 4 years after, but broke up on the verge of marriage because he had commitment issues and I took destiny into my own hands - none of which played out like how that psychic adamantly said things would be. But yeah that kind of psychic just disempowers you, they're supposed to guide you toward your best path, the path that leads you to happiness and they should always be respectful of your freedom of CHOICE. Shit, even now, 5 years later when I see Berlin's pic I flinch because she was so callous 🙄 I think some readers could have abilities but not all readers are good kind people 🙁

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #378 on: April 18, 2019, 09:57:15 PM »
I only read with her once and she wasn't rude to me, I was probably rude /curt to her because I was bawling my eyes out from a breakup earlier that night and she was asking these weird abstract like irrelevant questions and she was babbling about something to do  this astrological period and that retrograde and I cut her off and and was sort of like disbelieving her halfway through the reading because she said contact was in the 11th and I was like "IF YOU SAY SO Tara" 🙄 followed by 😭😭😭 lolol and she was going ahead and telling me that we'd be happy by the 20th but to watch out for fights that could break us up for the next 8 weeks..... And I was like 🙄🙄 " we're ALREADY broken up but you're telling me to watch out for MORE fights??! You mean IF we get back together not WHEN! 😭😭😭"  and she was like you ARE getting back together and I'll tell you exactly when *insert 11th of March here, by 20th March all good* I was like going at it about my partner like," how could he do this" etc etc. Tara was actually the nice one, I mean she was stern by she could've been totally condescending to me or piggybacked on what I was telling her but she was actually kind. She even said she'd pray for me at the end, go figure 🙁

It's been over a month since that call and her timeframes were so bloody accurate, I genuinely threw her reading out the window when I got it but the contact came on the 11th at 8pm and the 20th saw me back in a happy relationship for sure. But we did have a lot of intense fights that had a lot to do with an issue my partner is dealing with and Tara was right af about that because everyone else said it would be fine after we made up but Tara warned me and I'm still in that period but once those fights start to come up I'm less hotheaded in my reaction, I've tried to quell things and it has worked thus far. I've never called back Tara though and seeing these posts about how she can be judgmental and stuff I'm less inclined to call her again because I don't want to encounter that but I have to be honest about my experience with her 😔

Wow this is awesome!

Tara's first reading resonated SO much! she got many details right, validations, and her predictions were in line with Yona's. I was impressed. So I called her 2 more times, but it was a flop for me, it was almost like her accuracy went down every time I called. Second reading was about half-OK, third was a complete flop.

You know I feel like this is actually a thing, like maybe this is why they say don't get too many readings in a certain timeframes because the information may become diluted 🤔💭 why I say this is because I've noticed which readers who have been freakishly accurate for me on the initial read, their predictions become less accurate and the info given isn't as sharp as the first reading when I get excited and keep going back. But when I space out the readings, like one every 8 mths - 1 year I've noticed the quality of the reading itself is more concentrated. I don't know if this stands for all readers, but this has been true for me with a few of my very trusted advisors.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline embibems

« Reply #379 on: April 18, 2019, 11:49:55 PM »

So sorry this happened to you @silver.. I'm not saying she isn't accurate for me because she's hit on some stuff but in general she's exceptionally patronizing and rude to me. She said my POI was "stupid", verbatim from her mouth (not that I'm arguing with that fact LOL but she shouldn't say that in a reading) ,and that I deserve to be treated poorly. She's got issues..

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #380 on: April 19, 2019, 01:56:47 AM »

So sorry this happened to you @silver.. I'm not saying she isn't accurate for me because she's hit on some stuff but in general she's exceptionally patronizing and rude to me. She said my POI was "stupid", verbatim from her mouth (not that I'm arguing with that fact LOL but she shouldn't say that in a reading) ,and that I deserve to be treated poorly. She's got issues..

Whoa that last bit is really out of line.....nobody deserves to be treated in an ill manner, sounds narcissistic almost

Offline embibems

« Reply #381 on: April 19, 2019, 03:36:53 PM »

Whoa that last bit is really out of line.....nobody deserves to be treated in an ill manner, sounds narcissistic almost

Thanks @dw and @pinky. Tara is either saccharin sweet with me and in a way very patronizing, or is just downright mean. She told me "you deserve to be treated like this because you haven't done anything to change it." Without disclosing too much info, there's nothing I can change right now--my POI is 3,500 miles away on a different continent. I'm done w her, she really hurt me and it transcends her accuracy for me :( Thanks everyone.

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #382 on: April 24, 2019, 03:24:29 AM »
Help! I have posted previously about 2 Tara’s readings. The December reading seems to come to fruition now. The second reading in March was different she saw different guys. However, when I inquired for the particular guy (back in December he was miscellaneous, unknown) she said if I follow that path he eliminates the guy that appears in the current March reading. I’m surprised she didn’t see the December guy in the March reading because lots have happened. I’m not sure which reading to follow!!!

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #383 on: April 24, 2019, 03:31:08 AM »
***the December guy didn’t come up in the reading in March, I had to ask about him. She saw other people in the beginning of a general reading.***

Offline embibems

« Reply #384 on: April 28, 2019, 10:50:56 PM »
I gotta say that Tara missed a prediction and I'm very happy about it actually. I specifically asked her during our last reading (which will be my last reading w her ever, she was so harsh, rude, mean, and now WRONG) if my POI would wish me a happy birthday yesterday. She told me that he would forget and she didn't really see it happening.

He was the first one to tell me Happy Birthday--I woke up to a text from him yesterday morning. He even checked in w me later today. When he went to bed (Euro timezone) he said he would dream of me. Tajah told me he would use my birthday as a means to start to get our good rapport back post-break up. Looks like she, Mattie, and Effie were all right about this while Tara flopped (luckily!).

Offline happyk

« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2019, 11:55:22 PM »
Hey Em! I am glad she was wrong and congrats on the contact!! And happy birthday!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #386 on: April 29, 2019, 12:01:38 AM »
I gotta say that Tara missed a prediction and I'm very happy about it actually. I specifically asked her during our last reading (which will be my last reading w her ever, she was so harsh, rude, mean, and now WRONG) if my POI would wish me a happy birthday yesterday. She told me that he would forget and she didn't really see it happening.

He was the first one to tell me Happy Birthday--I woke up to a text from him yesterday morning. He even checked in w me later today. When he went to bed (Euro timezone) he said he would dream of me. Tajah told me he would use my birthday as a means to start to get our good rapport back post-break up. Looks like she, Mattie, and Effie were all right about this while Tara flopped (luckily!).

That’s good you had positive contact and on your birthday.

Offline embibems

« Reply #387 on: April 29, 2019, 12:25:01 AM »

That’s good you had positive contact and on your birthday.

Thank you!! And thank you @happyk. This wasn't me trying to be a b*tch about Tara, but I've had enough negative experiences w her to outweigh her accuracy etc. for me. Thank you for the wishes!!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #388 on: April 29, 2019, 02:56:33 AM »
@embibems!! YESSSSSSSSS!! I am sooo happppppy for you!!! <3

Offline user5942

« Reply #389 on: April 29, 2019, 05:32:15 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EM!!

Ugh I just cannot deal with Tara lol