Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178925 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Tara
« Reply #330 on: March 17, 2019, 04:04:07 PM »
Any updates on Tara? She's seemed to be accurate regarding my situation, and the past. I've found her great with picking up bigger shifts but her communication timelines aren't always on. I'm not concerned with timelines so much as if things actually transpire. I read w her sparingly.

Any updates? I'll update next month if anything changes!

Offline hope36

« Reply #331 on: March 17, 2019, 05:10:21 PM »
Tara is at $4.50 today! (But last time was a bust for me, so not calling her)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #332 on: March 17, 2019, 05:35:15 PM »
I spoke to Tara about a contact prediction she has been very adamant about and she was surprised that it hadn't happened.  She still got the same result but begrudgingly pushed it back some (she said how she hated to push out timelines).  She even went so far as to admit she has been wrong before and mentioned something about a 75% accuracy rate.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #333 on: March 17, 2019, 06:29:19 PM »
I have spoken with Tara twice and while I was on the fence about her readings her timeframes for contact were correct. She stated between dec24th and Jan ?- my poi contacted me on December 24. Also in that reading she stated he would wMt to see me the 29/30 before the end of the year. That wasn’t correct however in my next reading she stated contact feb 22- March 16.  I did get contact on feb 22 and again on the 28th. 2 hours later I get a call from him asking if he could see me to talk and apologize. I agreed. Now February only has 28days so was the 29/30 really March 1/2? Remember the spirit world doesn’t see time as we do?  The meet up never happened btw, so I’m curious as to what Tara sees now. I’m trying not to call her or Kisha and just let things unfold. I’m actually scared of calling and hearing something has changed.
All who I have spoken to see the same thing and how/when we will reconcile. But I feel Tara is good on timeframes for me and Kisha I felt was very connected to the situation. I think her predictions may be manifesting or what has isn’t exactly just yet. Just a build up to IT.
There are a handful on PO that I feel are connected as well and have been on point with the same time frames while giving the same prediction and at the same time it will happen.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #334 on: March 17, 2019, 08:15:09 PM »
I contacted Tara a few weeks ago regarding an upcoming situation for mid March. She made a prediction but when I called her again for a follow up reading, she flipped her prediction. It turns out she was wrong...
I also find her to be very contradictory.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #335 on: March 18, 2019, 06:02:38 AM »
I contacted Tara a few weeks ago regarding an upcoming situation for mid March. She made a prediction but when I called her again for a follow up reading, she flipped her prediction. It turns out she was wrong...
I also find her to be very contradictory.

This exactly happened to me. I got two different predictions for the same subject in 2-3 weeks. It was frustrating. I stopped calling her anymore.

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #336 on: March 18, 2019, 03:06:06 PM »
Tara predicted contact for me; said our communication would be back before the end of March and it certainly has been strong this month. also called out details of a breakup with my ex that were pretty accurate. the rest i wasnt able to validate.  I enjoyed my reading with her, this was via chat.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #337 on: March 19, 2019, 05:07:14 PM »
I tried Tara for the first time about 1.5 weeks ago, was in a bit of a relationship crisis, I didn't know what to expect with this Tara, just saw reviews on here and decided to give it a go. Her style is reading was pretty reserved, I guess she was studying cards on the other end and she spoke in terms of weeks and astrological periods which, I'm not really accustomed to. I didn't feel especially connected to her or anything, she asked some random questions that I'm not sure had much to do with the reading itself but that being said, she predicted communication within like 2 days exact, she said the 11th and I really didn't believe her, actually initially she said within some sort of Pisces period which I didn't really get and then she said she's definitely feeling communication by the 11th and the day almost passed and I thought she was wrong but then at 8pm on the 11th I received a call... Tara said POI would apologize but he didn't outright like, apologize, he just tried to talk and a small apology came later on in the week. Tara also said POI would be weird for like 8 weeks after and I guess she was right because he is acting odd at times. Tara also said by the 20th she sees us back together and I'm happy, so it's not over. Well, it's the 19th and yep we're back together for sure now, hopefully things will keep on a positive track and she did say he'd be weird which is true. She also made other predictions way into 2021 that I have no way of validating as yet. I should have some updates around June and labor day weekend as well hopefully x

Offline hope36

« Reply #338 on: March 19, 2019, 06:28:38 PM »
Good to see Tara's predictions panning out for some here!!
@PinkyD - if you don't mind me asking, were you and poi out of contact for a significant amount of time before he reached out?

I tried Tara for the first time about 1.5 weeks ago, was in a bit of a relationship crisis, I didn't know what to expect with this Tara, just saw reviews on here and decided to give it a go. Her style is reading was pretty reserved, I guess she was studying cards on the other end and she spoke in terms of weeks and astrological periods which, I'm not really accustomed to. I didn't feel especially connected to her or anything, she asked some random questions that I'm not sure had much to do with the reading itself but that being said, she predicted communication within like 2 days exact, she said the 11th and I really didn't believe her, actually initially she said within some sort of Pisces period which I didn't really get and then she said she's definitely feeling communication by the 11th and the day almost passed and I thought she was wrong but then at 8pm on the 11th I received a call... Tara said POI would apologize but he didn't outright like, apologize, he just tried to talk and a small apology came later on in the week. Tara also said POI would be weird for like 8 weeks after and I guess she was right because he is acting odd at times. Tara also said by the 20th she sees us back together and I'm happy, so it's not over. Well, it's the 19th and yep we're back together for sure now, hopefully things will keep on a positive track and she did say he'd be weird which is true. She also made other predictions way into 2021 that I have no way of validating as yet. I should have some updates around June and labor day weekend as well hopefully x

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #339 on: March 19, 2019, 11:03:41 PM »
Hi hope, no it was only two days but we broke up, it got really nasty so I didn't expect him to call at all. Even when we fought last year, he didn't call until like, a week or two after. So to specifically peg the 11th was impressive to me considering other psychics arbitrarily threw out 2 week or 3 week timeframes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline hope36

« Reply #340 on: March 20, 2019, 12:18:42 AM »
Got it, thanks!!

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #341 on: March 20, 2019, 10:03:47 PM »
I had my first reading with Tara in Late December. It was a long reading about 32min. She asked questions however, she was nice enough. I asked her about a fire sign and she also provided that I meet an earth sign and water sign. Now March a i was suppose to meet the at least one of the guys and the fire sign to re enter my life. I called her again few days ago, she didn’t remember me. I asked general question and she said a fire sign will enter my life late summer. Air sign as well. I do like an earth sign now, influenced from the first reading I paid attention to my surroundings and there is one person that totally fits psychical and personality.  so I asked for him she said there is potential but slow movement. I didn’t tell her that I know a fire sign so I’m not sure we are talking for new or old. I am so confused, and I’m so into the earth sign happening that I don’t care for the fire sign. Both readings were somewhat different. First reading was so intense with earth will happen and second was choices and might happen.

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #342 on: March 20, 2019, 10:09:05 PM »
I would like to add, that again she was asking many questions like when was my last relationship, is the earth man flirting with you, are you dating ? LOL seriously , “did he ask you out”? Did you tell his brother that he is cute? Too many questions!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #343 on: March 20, 2019, 10:36:22 PM »
I think I've overread with Tara; she totally flipped on almost everything she has told me.  I think she is a big sweetheart that's why she was my go-to, but now I'm going to stick with an occasional reading with Mattie.

Paulina93

« Reply #344 on: March 23, 2019, 07:54:01 PM »
Tara told me poi and I will be back in contact but there is a “75-80%” chance of it happening within a timeframe she gave. Has she ever done this with anyone?