Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178945 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Tara
« Reply #300 on: February 21, 2019, 06:46:07 AM »
@Josh: Thanks again Josh! I'll wait for a few more months to see what happens. I have a Yona appointment ahead too. Previous time, she did an amazing job. Let's see what she says this time would be align with who :)

josh34

« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2019, 06:50:16 AM »
@Josh: Thanks again Josh! I'll wait for a few more months to see what happens. I have a Yona appointment ahead too. Previous time, she did an amazing job. Let's see what she says this time would be align with who :)

What did she predict for you? Because even though she may sound vague from the start, she's you will find later down the road that those things actually happen, and you don't just make the predictions fit. They become clearer that those were the predictions she was talking about. or at least this was the case for me:)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #302 on: February 21, 2019, 07:00:38 AM »

What did she predict for you? Because even though she may sound vague from the start, she's you will find later down the road that those things actually happen, and you don't just make the predictions fit. They become clearer that those were the predictions she was talking about. or at least this was the case for me:)

Yona did not make too many predictions for me. From the first min of reading, she saw current POI, described everything (past/present) very clearly and predicted reconnection after a few months (around March). And she made another prediction about a new person coming to my life in summer. Interestingly, Mattie was totally aligned with Yona and she made these 2 predictions too. Even the details were the same lol

josh34

« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2019, 07:06:21 AM »

Yona did not make too many predictions for me. From the first min of reading, she saw current POI, described everything (past/present) very clearly and predicted reconnection after a few months (around March). And she made another prediction about a new person coming to my life in summer. Interestingly, Mattie was totally aligned with Yona and she made these 2 predictions too. Even the details were the same lol

Oh! So she predicted that your POI will come back in but then a new person will show up? And the fact that they're both getting the same things, with the same details? I'd definitely hold onto their predictions over Taras after the flip:) <3

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #304 on: February 21, 2019, 07:35:12 AM »

Oh! So she predicted that your POI will come back in but then a new person will show up?

Yes, Exactly!

candiednut

« Reply #305 on: February 21, 2019, 03:34:25 PM »
The last reading with her she was not opinionated and was able to separate psychic info from "human guesses" - she said "sorry I don't like to make assumptions but is it possible that...?" Just wish she can be consistently like this and only gives readings when shes "on"!

candiednut

« Reply #306 on: February 21, 2019, 05:25:13 PM »
She was no less opinionated with me last night. I don’t know why I keep going back to her, she slides to the negative with me even when the reading starts out positive.

I get it theres something about her that makes me want to go back to her too even though she has been so wrong before...I think its because of the times she was "right" so we know she has the ability to be "right". The problem with her is she is too inconsistent to be charging what she's charging and should only give readings when shes on.

josh34

« Reply #307 on: February 21, 2019, 05:27:13 PM »
She was no less opinionated with me last night. I don’t know why I keep going back to her, she slides to the negative with me even when the reading starts out positive.

Ive found that her initial readings are the most correct and she always fades them to negative over time, and they get more and more off/wrong over time as well.

Offline embibems

« Reply #308 on: February 21, 2019, 05:37:16 PM »

Ive found that her initial readings are the most correct and she always fades them to negative over time, and they get more and more off/wrong over time as well.

I second this!

josh34

« Reply #309 on: February 21, 2019, 05:51:55 PM »

I second this!

I hope you're doing well Em!! :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #310 on: February 21, 2019, 06:16:00 PM »

I second this!

Thanks, @josh, same to you! And while I'm here, @jili I have to say that I also agree w @josh re: Mattie and Yona (although I've not read w her, she seems stellar for most) over Tara's most recent prediction for you. Also remember to trust your gut. I know it sounds stupid and cliché but it's true. If you're feeling something, trust it :) happy almost weekend!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #311 on: February 22, 2019, 03:12:56 AM »

I second this!

Thanks, @josh, same to you! And while I'm here, @jili I have to say that I also agree w @josh re: Mattie and Yona (although I've not read w her, she seems stellar for most) over Tara's most recent prediction for you. Also remember to trust your gut. I know it sounds stupid and cliché but it's true. If you're feeling something, trust it :) happy almost weekend!

@embibems thanks for your kind words. Have a nice weekend :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #312 on: February 25, 2019, 05:36:21 PM »
Hey everyone,

I just noticed Tara's price is slashed to $4.50/minute!! Not sure how long it will last :)

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #313 on: February 25, 2019, 05:48:27 PM »
Good to know! Thank you!

Offline embibems

« Reply #314 on: February 25, 2019, 06:04:28 PM »
Good to know! Thank you!

My pleasure! I thought it might be a good opportunity for those who wanted to try her but weren't sure because of her price, to try her if they feel like it :) And, for those veterans among us, to enjoy the benefits of her reduced pricing lol :)