Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178991 times)

Offline poorprincess

Re: Tara
« Reply #270 on: February 17, 2019, 01:44:51 PM »
Wow! Hope all goes well and things hppen the way you would want to.
Keep us posted  :-*

Thank you @Cranberry88. It was so good lolll...almost too good to be true.

Offline embibems

« Reply #271 on: February 17, 2019, 05:19:25 PM »

Hey @princess! Let us know! I think I over-read with Tara recently as my last reading w her 2-3 days ago was a little funky. Still the same predictions coming through but she started to ask too many questions, asking me if what she said was validated by anything lmao. Again. I think Tara has been "on" lately, however, despite this. Please let us know, @princess! I usually give her a week for the benefit of the doubt concerning contact. Timing is always hard to gauge in the ether :) Regardless, sending hope and keep us posted! xo

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #272 on: February 17, 2019, 05:32:26 PM »

Hey @princess! Let us know! I think I over-read with Tara recently as my last reading w her 2-3 days ago was a little funky. Still the same predictions coming through but she started to ask too many questions, asking me if what she said was validated by anything lmao. Again. I think Tara has been "on" lately, however, despite this. Please let us know, @princess! I usually give her a week for the benefit of the doubt concerning contact. Timing is always hard to gauge in the ether :) Regardless, sending hope and keep us posted! xo

<3 thank you my sweet friend!! I will keep you posted!! I did text him today reminding him we have tomorrow off since we also work together, however, no response thus far!

Offline hope36

« Reply #273 on: February 18, 2019, 01:32:02 AM »
SOOO! I read with Tara last week. It really felt like she was "on" again. She picked up that my guy and I are going to be back on track by May and she sees him seeing engagement with me this year. I really don't know what to think, but holy cow. Contact prediction for Tuesday. So that might be an indicator of things to come. Here's hoping and good luck to all of you!
You mentioned you and poi work together? Is it that you don't talk except for work.. wondering how "contact" prediction works in this case

In any case, wishing you good luck @poorprincess  :D

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #274 on: February 18, 2019, 03:25:59 PM »
SOOO! I read with Tara last week. It really felt like she was "on" again. She picked up that my guy and I are going to be back on track by May and she sees him seeing engagement with me this year. I really don't know what to think, but holy cow. Contact prediction for Tuesday. So that might be an indicator of things to come. Here's hoping and good luck to all of you!
You mentioned you and poi work together? Is it that you don't talk except for work.. wondering how "contact" prediction works in this case

In any case, wishing you good luck @poorprincess  :D

@hope36 - great question. So we work together as in same company. He and I are no longer on the same project and he lives in London so we actually very rarely talk work. We did work on the same project and he was in town to visit when i met him and the story began. Hopefully this clarifies!! :)

Thank you and good luck to you as well :) <3

Offline hope36

« Reply #275 on: February 18, 2019, 03:53:40 PM »

@hope36 - great question. So we work together as in same company. He and I are no longer on the same project and he lives in London so we actually very rarely talk work. We did work on the same project and he was in town to visit when i met him and the story began. Hopefully this clarifies!! :)

Thank you and good luck to you as well :) <3
Ahhh, got it :) thanks for elaborating!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #276 on: February 19, 2019, 02:22:37 AM »
HIT for Tara! She told me repeatedly and unprompted that my POI would be out of a nasty work/living situation by the end of February. Correct. I heard from one of his family members telling me he would be back in his hometown next week, so. End of February. I'm really happy about it, as where he was working was part of the reason he broke stuff off w me a few weeks back. I still have a very long way to go and still don't know if I really and truly want him back as a partner but.. that aside. A HIT for Tara and also Effie, because she said the same thing to me. Read with them both the same day and received very similar predictions going forward as well. Here's hoping.. *sigh* xo

Offline hope36

« Reply #277 on: February 19, 2019, 02:53:37 AM »
HIT for Tara! She told me repeatedly and unprompted that my POI would be out of a nasty work/living situation by the end of February. Correct. I heard from one of his family members telling me he would be back in his hometown next week, so. End of February. I'm really happy about it, as where he was working was part of the reason he broke stuff off w me a few weeks back. I still have a very long way to go and still don't know if I really and truly want him back as a partner but.. that aside. A HIT for Tara and also Effie, because she said the same thing to me. Read with them both the same day and received very similar predictions going forward as well. Here's hoping.. *sigh* xo
Yayyy!! Really glad to hear that her prediction panned out! Here's hoping the rest of your predictions manifest too!

When I read with her 2nd time, she advanced the timeline for my contact prediction to end of Mar/beginning of Apr (from originally july/aug)  she said, "I see something moving quicker". Now based on events this last week, I can definitely say something IS moving quicker than I'd originally planned. Without adding more personal details, I can see how this *could* be it. However not trying to make things fit, and not worry about timelines too much, and see how things turn out!

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #278 on: February 19, 2019, 03:34:31 AM »

Ah that’s great to hear!! I hope the rest of your predictions come to pass my friend !

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #279 on: February 19, 2019, 03:42:38 AM »

Ah that’s great to hear!! I hope the rest of your predictions come to pass my friend !

Yay thats so great! Happy for you!! Also pretty awesome both Tara and Effie picked up on this for you! Nice to have some solid advisors you can go to.    I know this isn't the Effie thread but just wondering you said they were similar... was Effie always accurate on your situation or was the first time you read with her? 

Offline embibems

« Reply #280 on: February 19, 2019, 05:04:31 AM »
Thanks everyone! I'll keep you posted. I'm taking a break from readings for awhile minus one with my empath next week and a longer session with Mattie to get some further insight regarding something. Will update if anything happens in between.

@snow, I answered your Effie query on her thread! Take care xo

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #281 on: February 19, 2019, 04:34:57 PM »
GREAT NEWS, EM!! I am so excited for you!!

update: contact has occurred today as predicted by Tara. not romantic, but friendly chatter. <3

Offline embibems

« Reply #282 on: February 19, 2019, 04:55:38 PM »

update: contact has occurred today as predicted by Tara. not romantic, but friendly chatter. <3

This is wonderful, thanks for updating @princess :) I am so happy that Tara was correct for you but even more happy that things are looking up :) Tara's prediction is just the icing on a yummy cake lol.

I've been going back and listening to older session w Tara from fall/winter 2018. Though she was "off" on some things during this time (and for many of us if you look back on the forum) she did pick up some veritable things. When she told me my POI's attitude wouldn't change until the end of winter, I was confused at first. How could it take that long?? A major hiccup in Nov. and now an even bigger one in Jan. explains what she was picking up. I didn't understand at the time, but now it makes sense. She warned me..! I'm hoping her more positive predictions come to light as said. Keep us posted! :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #283 on: February 19, 2019, 04:57:57 PM »

This is wonderful, thanks for updating @princess :) I am so happy that Tara was correct for you but even more happy that things are looking up :) Tara's prediction is just the icing on a yummy cake lol.

I've been going back and listening to older session w Tara from fall/winter 2018. Though she was "off" on some things during this time (and for many of us if you look back on the forum) she did pick up some veritable things. When she told me my POI's attitude wouldn't change until the end of winter, I was confused at first. How could it take that long?? A major hiccup in Nov. and now an even bigger one in Jan. explains what she was picking up. I didn't understand at the time, but now it makes sense. She warned me..! I'm hoping her more positive predictions come to light as said. Keep us posted! :)

OOOO That is really interesting!! I wish I would have taken notes in the past to refer back. I guess you live and learn lol.

Offline hope36

« Reply #284 on: February 19, 2019, 04:59:01 PM »

woooo!! nice!!

anything