Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178970 times)

Offline diesha28

Re: Tara
« Reply #240 on: February 08, 2019, 11:07:55 PM »
I already have the same situation but I have seen the kids I would have etc with said person long before I got reading and my future come up. But him and I are with other people so I try to have hope and not dwell, I think what's meant to happen will happen. She got my situation right as well, but her predictions of us getting back together as far as right now and the recent pass have not occurred but just be open minded and live your life, I try to do the same so I am not disappointed, my situation is on going as well. Good luck on everything!

Offline Mon

« Reply #241 on: February 08, 2019, 11:24:41 PM »
I already have the same situation but I have seen the kids I would have etc with said person long before I got reading and my future come up. But him and I are with other people so I try to have hope and not dwell, I think what's meant to happen will happen. She got my situation right as well, but her predictions of us getting back together as far as right now and the recent pass have not occurred but just be open minded and live your life, I try to do the same so I am not disappointed, my situation is on going as well. Good luck on everything!

Wow that happened to my best friend she saw the baby she would have with her then boyfriend years beforehand. Did you have the children  yet? Hers ended up looking exactly how she dreamed him

Offline diesha28

« Reply #242 on: February 08, 2019, 11:55:36 PM »
Kind of, let me explain. It was more like I saw how many kids I would have and the gender the babies would be, like my water broke and there were gel tablets all over the floor and 90% were teal blue and green mixed and only 10% pink, then I looked up and saw my ex. Another time, I was with him wearing a shirt and all the lines were the teal blue and only some were pink. There was another where I saw a baby but only I could see him, like his face, his smile, but he was wearing a red shirt and white pants, and red a is sign of good luck and white is peace. And when I met the first psychic I went to three years ago about my, ex, she told me about that dream but instead said its my future. She did now know it was a dream, I didn't tell her that. She just mentioned how we would be back and forth, him and I, when he would talk to me and interact, other guys I would date, what age I would be successful, and she has been right thus far, on it all. Aside from us getting back together. At times I would push him away or not say how I felt, so it did not occur, and he would do the same, not say what he was supposed to so I guess it was pushed back in a sense.  SHE KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME. Down to me being premature and I am in school to do speech therapy. She knew all about my ex, his life, and the girl, he left me to be with. But it was a bad breakup, he was a great guy, but I did not appreciate him at all and I regret it everyday. She was destined on the fact that we are meant to be. Her, and her daughter who was also psychic, Lady Persephone, Aloha Astro, and Gia Reed, all have been telling me that. She also brought through my aunt who passed when I was 12, and that she is still with me, and stuff that will occur to show me she is around, it has all happened. I try not to think about him since we don't talk at all and I haven't seen him since last year. We blocked one another as well on social media. And I get these syncronicity reminders when him and I are not in one another's lives, so it is hard asfffff. But yeah, I just wanted to share. Good luck to you all!

Offline diesha28

« Reply #243 on: February 08, 2019, 11:59:12 PM »
And to add, those women, the lady I met, her daughter, Tara, LP, and Aloha Astro, all told me about the gender of my kids and how many I would have, the described those dreams to a tee, without me telling them that, and I had those dreams when I was 18. I just started reading with LP, and AA, and Tara, I'm 22 now.

Offline Mon

« Reply #244 on: February 09, 2019, 12:03:49 AM »
Wow!!! Thank you so much sharing... that’s amazing... but I’m sorry you’re dealing with hardship regarding your ex. And I pray everything works out for you. <3

Kind of, let me explain. It was more like I saw how many kids I would have and the gender the babies would be, like my water broke and there were gel tablets all over the floor and 90% were teal blue and green mixed and only 10% pink, then I looked up and saw my ex. Another time, I was with him wearing a shirt and all the lines were the teal blue and only some were pink. There was another where I saw a baby but only I could see him, like his face, his smile, but he was wearing a red shirt and white pants, and red a is sign of good luck and white is peace. And when I met the first psychic I went to three years ago about my, ex, she told me about that dream but instead said its my future. She did now know it was a dream, I didn't tell her that. She just mentioned how we would be back and forth, him and I, when he would talk to me and interact, other guys I would date, what age I would be successful, and she has been right thus far, on it all. Aside from us getting back together. At times I would push him away or not say how I felt, so it did not occur, and he would do the same, not say what he was supposed to so I guess it was pushed back in a sense.  SHE KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME. Down to me being premature and I am in school to do speech therapy. She knew all about my ex, his life, and the girl, he left me to be with. But it was a bad breakup, he was a great guy, but I did not appreciate him at all and I regret it everyday. She was destined on the fact that we are meant to be. Her, and her daughter who was also psychic, Lady Persephone, Aloha Astro, and Gia Reed, all have been telling me that. She also brought through my aunt who passed when I was 12, and that she is still with me, and stuff that will occur to show me she is around, it has all happened. I try not to think about him since we don't talk at all and I haven't seen him since last year. We blocked one another as well on social media. And I get these syncronicity reminders when him and I are not in one another's lives, so it is hard asfffff. But yeah, I just wanted to share. Good luck to you all!

ladya

« Reply #245 on: February 09, 2019, 12:17:17 AM »

i had the same thing. i also dreamt of what im convinced are my future kids because the face was crystal clear and it felt so real and the child was calling me mommy. i have precognitive dreams and i think that's one of them. i've actually had a few and its always the same number but i can only see and feel one clearly. i never saw what the other kids look like.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 12:18:59 AM by ladya »

Offline diesha28

« Reply #246 on: February 09, 2019, 12:21:22 AM »
Same I still love him and I think he does too, and it's so annoying because I get reminded of him everyday for three years, but I try not to think of it. It's only when we are not together, like that movie Serendipity, LOL. I try not to think of it, because like people said things work out unexpected, and life is not set in stone, like we make think. I feel like we have lots of unresolved issues, but it's torture and he is still with her and I am still dating random guys. But it is hard, I wish you the best too! I just miss him a lot and the one person I wish was still in my life, like my aunt who passed and is still with me. I think of something that is real like a connection doesn't die, but it's a gift and a curse if you don't see them at all, or you have issues. God bless you too and have a happy new year! :)

Offline diesha28

« Reply #247 on: February 09, 2019, 12:34:45 AM »

i had the same thing. i also dreamt of what im convinced are my future kids because the face was crystal clear and it felt so real and the child was calling me mommy. i have precognitive dreams and i think that's one of them. i've actually had a few and its always the same number but i can only see and feel one clearly. i never saw what the other kids look like.

Same here I have seen kids; 2, not the last one, since they all said either all boys, or two boys and a girl and they are with HIM. But I am in my thirties in the dreams, so is he we are the same age rn (22/23). Some  reader people don't believe in soulmates and try to make me think I am crazy or its in my head or subconscience, but most people I talk to believe it it and say he is the one. And they knew about conversations we had, things in his life he only only told me they knew in detail, about my whole life it was wild, and for them to continue to be right they, so they cannot be lying. I hope God is not playing tricks on me and things to do work out. It is so irritating because that is so far out and I am so young, but near future I do have dreams that occur with my personal life too, since I was a little girl, that do happen.

Offline embibems

« Reply #248 on: February 09, 2019, 05:34:35 PM »
Okay ya'll, I gotta give a +1 to Tara--I read w her today originally calling about my POI. I think she's really good so far with what's going on w him, but what blew me away was that she said something would be changing with my work, it would be scholarly, and it would be a great opportunity for me to branch out and try something different. Well.... Last night, I got a random side-hustle job that is indeed scholarly (I'm an academic), is a GREAT opp for networking in my field, and came in literally within 18 hours of my reading with Tara... uncanny. Skye also predicted a change with my work early this year.

It seems that she's been "on" lately. I'm hopeful that her other predictions about POI will happen (my gut is telling me "yes", on top of the fact that she lines up perfectly with Effie and Mattie. She also gave dates and shifts in the future which I can confirm already as things that should be happening if all goes as the universe dictates!). Any other cool updates with Tara recently?

Offline Mon

« Reply #249 on: February 09, 2019, 06:07:45 PM »
OMG CONGRATULATIONS !!!! :D

Okay ya'll, I gotta give a +1 to Tara--I read w her today originally calling about my POI. I think she's really good so far with what's going on w him, but what blew me away was that she said something would be changing with my work, it would be scholarly, and it would be a great opportunity for me to branch out and try something different. Well.... Last night, I got a random side-hustle job that is indeed scholarly (I'm an academic), is a GREAT opp for networking in my field, and came in literally within 18 hours of my reading with Tara... uncanny. Skye also predicted a change with my work early this year.

It seems that she's been "on" lately. I'm hopeful that her other predictions about POI will happen (my gut is telling me "yes", on top of the fact that she lines up perfectly with Effie and Mattie. She also gave dates and shifts in the future which I can confirm already as things that should be happening if all goes as the universe dictates!). Any other cool updates with Tara recently?

Offline embibems

« Reply #250 on: February 09, 2019, 06:23:06 PM »
OMG CONGRATULATIONS !!!! :D

Thanks so much, @mon! It wasn't what I was originally focusing my readings on, but good news is good news no matter how you spin it :D

Offline hope36

« Reply #251 on: February 09, 2019, 09:44:52 PM »

That's awesome!! Congrats!!!

Good to know that Tara's prediction panned out! I did feel like she was really good for me too, even though she talked about eclipses and said stuff like "listen, you need to do this" type-of things.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #252 on: February 09, 2019, 10:17:06 PM »
Did she ask you guys a lot of questions? I read with her twice, 2 months apart and it seemed like she asked a lot of verifying questions and the reading could have been based on it. Idk, maybe it’s my skeptic side reading into the reading lol. I’m just not sure how I feel about her?  She started asking questions right from the beginning to get the reading going? It went like this:

I’d like to inquire on where ____ and I will be in the future.
Have we spoken before, it feels familar (she said this on our first reading also.)
Yes roughly 2 months ago
Is there some type of distance, I feel distance?
Yes
When was the last time you seen each other?
October/November
And there’s been no communication since then?
There has been on and off. Last was a month ago
Are you guys broken up?
*****not for nothing but what I answered to her questions basically says yes!, lol. And the questions didn’t stop. It was more of therapy session to me. And just the opening tells her what direction to go with the reading about. She also asked after she shuffled the cards what was going on with his career and life. That it felt like he was focused on himself.  Well not for nothing when people break up what do they do...drown themselves in work or better themselves.  Happens to be he is getting ready to retire and I feel the entire reading was based on a therapy session on that. His life change and what he is going through.
Anyone else feel this way about her readings?   Is this her style?

I read with Kisha today and she asked me no questions, I asked them vaguely of course and her responses made sense to my situation.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #253 on: February 10, 2019, 12:32:48 AM »
@Sapphirewaters1: Yes, she does and it makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes. As long as the questions is just for verification, that's fine but she asks beyond, like she is having a chat with a close friend. That's the only thing that I don't like about Tara.

Offline hope36

« Reply #254 on: February 10, 2019, 01:44:57 AM »
@Sapphirewaters1 yes. The first time I spoke to her she didnt ask too many questions though. She did ask a few, but she talked a LOT without me telling her stuff. She talked fast too, as if she was getting so many messages and she was spitting them all out.

The second time (I called within 3 days again), she asked a lot of questions and half of them were incorrect. She also wasn't as "ON" as the first time, she was slower in her talking. But both my readings were very similar, her timelines for predictions were same as Yona, and she described another man in my life both times(future, not sure if it'll pan out or who this is yet)
Tara also described my pois feelings, I was hoping it's true. I recently spoke with Lady P who everyone says is an amazing empath..and she said the same things about poi's feelings, so I definitely do feel Tara has a gift..
But her tone is sometimes preachy and judgemental and that's definitely put me off a little.

anything