Author Topic: Tara  (Read 42482 times)

Offline candiednut

Re: Tara
« Reply #195 on: December 21, 2018, 04:26:23 PM »
REad with her again and she kept pushing out timeframes...lol at first it was September, then October, then "Sagittarius", now its January. I really need to stop calling her. She may have gotten 3 small things right over the course of 3 years but everything else was wishy-washy, vague, guessable or just plain wrong.

Offline embibems

« Reply #196 on: December 21, 2018, 04:33:54 PM »
REad with her again and she kept pushing out timeframes...lol at first it was September, then October, then "Sagittarius", now its January. I really need to stop calling her. She may have gotten 3 small things right over the course of 3 years but everything else was wishy-washy, vague, guessable or just plain wrong.

Agreed. I stopped calling her back in October because she just started asking soooo many questions, kept seeing a "fire sign" around me (I don't believe the sign bs--one in four people you meet will be a fire sign by basic probability) and just was plain wrong with predictions. Plus, her attitude totally killed any respect I had left for her. So patronizing and obnoxious-- "You know this isn't a real relationship, right? You know he doesn't owe you anything, right?" Shut up Tara and stop telling me about your divorce lmao!

Offline candiednut

« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2018, 04:41:18 PM »

Agreed. I stopped calling her back in October because she just started asking soooo many questions, kept seeing a "fire sign" around me (I don't believe the sign bs--one in four people you meet will be a fire sign by basic probability) and just was plain wrong with predictions. Plus, her attitude totally killed any respect I had left for her. So patronizing and obnoxious-- "You know this isn't a real relationship, right? You know he doesn't owe you anything, right?" Shut up Tara and stop telling me about your divorce lmao!

I was supposed to meet a fire sign male too...both in work and romance..lmao! Oh yeah, her attitude really sucks and disrespectful of customers' time. (we're paying so much $$ to hear unsolicited judgement from a bitter, divorcee stranger???) I asked her if I would hear from someone and she literally told me "I don't know, you may".. OMFGGGGG? This is a PAID psychic reading??? what a joke! Then after I told her I didn't want to hear from him, and she goes "you may hear from here from now until mid-November, but after that you wont" GUESS WHAT, later I find out mid-Nov was the end of Venus Retrograde. She bases everything on stupid astrology. She's "tuned in" probably 5% of the time she gives readings. The rest is BULLSHIT.

And agreed about the obnoxious (BITCHY) attitude. When I called about an exPOI in pain, she had the guts to say "he STILL isn't giving you his time?" Soo judgemental, inconsiderate, and not even an accurate interpretation of what was happening. Plus asking a million questions including what he texted me, what did i say back, etc. and then judging me "oh you shouldn't have said that" lmao
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 04:47:59 PM by candiednut »

Offline Heather

« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2018, 04:46:39 PM »
Ikr? I gave her so many details it made me uncomfortable.

Offline embibems

« Reply #199 on: December 21, 2018, 06:09:04 PM »

I was supposed to meet a fire sign male too...both in work and romance..lmao! Oh yeah, her attitude really sucks and disrespectful of customers' time. (we're paying so much $$ to hear unsolicited judgement from a bitter, divorcee stranger???) I asked her if I would hear from someone and she literally told me "I don't know, you may".. OMFGGGGG? This is a PAID psychic reading??? what a joke! Then after I told her I didn't want to hear from him, and she goes "you may hear from here from now until mid-November, but after that you wont" GUESS WHAT, later I find out mid-Nov was the end of Venus Retrograde. She bases everything on stupid astrology. She's "tuned in" probably 5% of the time she gives readings. The rest is BULLSHIT.

And agreed about the obnoxious (BITCHY) attitude. When I called about an exPOI in pain, she had the guts to say "he STILL isn't giving you his time?" Soo judgemental, inconsiderate, and not even an accurate interpretation of what was happening. Plus asking a million questions including what he texted me, what did i say back, etc. and then judging me "oh you shouldn't have said that" lmao

!!!! I am so sorry that she treated you poorly as well. Yikes, it sounds to me that maybe her bitterness is clouding whatever sense of ability she had. I also agree that she bases pretty much everything on astrology. And that's okay if I was paying for an astrological reading, but. I'm not. I've noticed that she's been discounted to $6.50 for the past few weeks--at least on my account it shows as such. I wonder if there has been an influx of poor reviews? I went back and made sure to leave negative testimonials for most of my readings with her after I listened to the recordings. Makes me sick. She also said something to me one time like "just because he told you he loved you doesn't mean he promised you anything." Oh my god lady, are you talking about your ex husband? Projecting much?

@heather for sure... wayyyy too many questions and breathing and card shuffling for like. Half of her readings that we pay for lmao..!

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2018, 10:20:49 PM »
I had a reading with Tara yesterday. She was nice and gave me a lot of information that I can confirm. Timelines match with several other readers that I previously read with. She also provided me with 3rd party situation and some explicit details. I will wait for the timeframes to pass and then update.

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2019, 02:51:28 AM »
Hi all, I'm newly approved as a member but I've been lurking and scouring the forum for a few weeks now. I read with Tara twice and wanted to share my experiences with her. My situation is extremely complicated (I know everyone says that but this is entirely unusual even by unusual standards) so I wasnt expecting much honestly. So here's what was said.

First call was on December 29, 2018. I was entirely heartbroken and literally had no one else to turn to so I figured wth, at least I'll have someone to talk to. Browsed through the forum previously for hours and settled on Tara as she was available at the time I was hurting. Called her up and told her what I was looking to know, gave her our bdays and names and then she explained how she channels to me and asked me to breathe with her and feet flat and all that jazz. So as soon as the breath left my lungs she honed in, *snaps*, just like that. She knew things no one else knew except me and my POI. She knew about the 3rd party. Knew her sign and first initial. She even described her to me. I was floored. She actually hit exactly how I was feeling and how he is feeling (and I know his feelings because he has told me). I didnt ask an outcome or timeline but she gave both and without hesitation. The only thing she was unsure of was the time they would separate. She said she didnt know as it wasnt clear to her guides but the cards and her guides both show a definite split. She said by the 6th of Jan we would have a big discussion that would be a "turning point" for us but she wasnt sure if it would be good or bad. She said by the 8th week things will be starting to go "back to normal". I ran out of time but was fairly satisfied with what she picked up and felt a little better after calling.

Fast forward to the 6th and lo and behold, we get into it BIG TIME. The stress from the fight literally sent me to the hospital, while he left and went off to be with said 3rd party b*tch. I should also mention I have some health conditions and stress and anxiety aggravate them so that's why the hospital visit after the fight.

Anyway, the past few days things have been almost completely silent between us. Oh, I should also mention that we live together. So next to no communication whatsoever. Yesterday he spent the entire day in bed sick and I, of course, took care of him as I always have. Pissed off and in a ton of emotional pain again, I turned to Tara for guidance and called her this morning. She didnt remember me or the last call we had only a week and a half ago but she did the channeling thing and once again zoned in immediately on the situation. Her exact words were "oh honey, something is very wrong and you both are hurting immensely because of it." I didnt say anything and she asked if we fought and I said yes and she asked if it was about how he spends his time and I told her yes, it was, and she proceeds to tell me how he feels hes just out living his life and hes trying to put all of his attention into a 3rd party because it's new (she said it's only been a month, I never told her that but it literally was JUST a month they have been seeing each other) but that she will go away like I want her to (also never said I wanted her to go away in either call even though I definitely do and asked the timeline on separation in last call only AFTER she mentioned they were going to separate). I asked again if she could tell when that would happen and she said "I'm being told anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months from now they will be totally done" then she apologized for it not being more narrowed down and said it will definitely be in this time frame though. She also said he and I wouldn't be together until April. She kept saying "im getting a 4 but 4 days is definitely too soon and 4 weeks seems too soon too so I'm going to say April but it's definitely a 4 and not a long 4 like 4 years, more short term. She also stated how he sees me as the one and only person who has built him back up enough that he's able to love again and he owes a lot to me and that before the end of january something will happen and he will need me again the way he did before.

So we shall see I guess. 1 of her predictions already came true and she was so scarily accurate on the situation and parties involved. I guess I will keep you all updated on the progress!

Offline Mon

« Reply #202 on: January 10, 2019, 03:17:39 AM »
November 10th I read with Tara about my POI. Asked when he will be dating me consistently. She said he dates others as there is a demanding fire sign around him, but she sees him making a decision and reuniting with me in 10 weeks so not to worry because things will continue romantically. I was pisssed because I knew he wasn’t dating anyone. After my reading I texted him and asked, he said no he’s always been thinking about me. I was so upset with Tara:(I found out from QoC and a few other readers that his ex who hurt him and gave him so much pain and fear was trying to get back into his life but he was inclined towards me and it’s one sided. Tara was picking up on his ex that still is messing with him and emotionally and I found out recently contacted him again. I hope she means he will finally get his closure, let her go and start with me. It’s january now and he told me he loves me recently, things are changing I hope it’s in her timeframe. Next week is that 10 week mark.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:19:21 AM by Mon »

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2019, 04:00:38 AM »
November 10th I read with Tara about my POI. Asked when he will be dating me consistently. She said he dates others as there is a demanding fire sign around him, but she sees him making a decision and reuniting with me in 10 weeks so not to worry because things will continue romantically. I was pisssed because I knew he wasn’t dating anyone. After my reading I texted him and asked, he said no he’s always been thinking about me. I was so upset with Tara:(I found out from QoC and a few other readers that his ex who hurt him and gave him so much pain and fear was trying to get back into his life but he was inclined towards me and it’s one sided. Tara was picking up on his ex that still is messing with him and emotionally and I found out recently contacted him again. I hope she means he will finally get his closure, let her go and start with me. It’s january now and he told me he loves me recently, things are changing I hope it’s in her timeframe. Next week is that 10 week mark.

Good luck to you! I hope it happens! My situation is so weird I honestly never know what to believe anymore. I have read with others who have all given me timeframes for january of them separating and April for us reconciling but Tara was the one who was the most spot on with her insights on everyone involved. It was really eerie.

Offline Mon

« Reply #204 on: January 10, 2019, 04:07:54 AM »
Thank you. Good luck to you too!!!! Your post have me some hope in her timing!

Good luck to you! I hope it happens! My situation is so weird I honestly never know what to believe anymore. I have read with others who have all given me timeframes for january of them separating and April for us reconciling but Tara was the one who was the most spot on with her insights on everyone involved. It was really eerie.

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2019, 04:35:35 PM »
Well...I guess Tara may have been wrong after all...I dont even know anymore..but my main reason for calling her is moving out today...so...theres that...

Offline candiednut

« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2019, 04:50:01 PM »
Tara has been given me the "10 week" timeline ever since May 2018 lol. And each time I called she gave "10 weeks" again...kept pushing out timeframes. She also gave a VERY SPECIFIC prediction for September 2018 that never did even though her guides were insisting on it. Glad it didn't happen because it wasn't what I wanted. And my intuition was right that it wasn't her guides talking but rather her own opinion..because the way it came out was very opinionated like "you should do this". Guides "guide", they don't tell us what to "do".

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2019, 04:50:58 PM »
Well...I guess Tara may have been wrong after all...I dont even know anymore..but my main reason for calling her is moving out today...so...theres that...

I was following your story and happy to hear that what Tara said resonated because I read with her too. Are you saying your POI is moving out today?

I think sometimes it's hard for psychics to predict someone else's actions...but they can predict the outcome in the long term.

Offline user5942

« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2019, 05:29:36 PM »
Yeah I don’t like her at all.

There’s something off about her, and I think she’s bitter...

I think she gets some things because she’s an astrologer but she’s super rude, condescending, and also asks a ton of questions. I think she based the predictions she made for me off the pasta sequence of events.

When I spoke to her in August, I asked her for a general and what she sees coming in for me and she got snippy and accused me of “questioning her ability”.

Not a good look.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2019, 06:04:09 PM »
Yeah I don’t like her at all.

There’s something off about her, and I think she’s bitter...

I think she gets some things because she’s an astrologer but she’s super rude, condescending, and also asks a ton of questions. I think she based the predictions she made for me off the pasta sequence of events.

When I spoke to her in August, I asked her for a general and what she sees coming in for me and she got snippy and accused me of “questioning her ability”.

Not a good look.

Oh wow, I am so surprised she can be this way. I only read with her once and less 10 minutes. So I guess I didn't see her bitterness, but I agree, this is not a good thing if she comes across like this.

anything