Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178892 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Tara
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2018, 08:00:36 PM »
I think Tara still has a gift, but she should not be online if she's not completely in the right mindset/has the right attitude.

If their need for money is greater than their need to be accurate, they will always sign on.

Offline Heather

« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2018, 12:59:42 AM »
Tara said something specific would happen for me in October. Didn’t happen.

Offline Heather

« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2018, 01:08:37 AM »
She insisted the month of October and she was wrong about the month of one detail that occurred in September. The other just didn’t happen. It’s way past the time for it.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2018, 01:34:38 AM »
I read with her on the 1st. I can't validate most of the things she said as it was about my POI's feelings, although many of them I had the feeling were accurate, but I was very disappointed about her prediction as she saw contact in 6 weeks and my POI unblocked me from Whatsapp and contacted me on the following day, the 2nd!!  ::)

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2018, 01:46:48 AM »
I read with her on the 1st. I can't validate most of the things she said as it was about my POI's feelings, although many of them I had the feeling were accurate, but I was very disappointed about her prediction as she saw contact in 6 weeks and my POI unblocked me from Whatsapp and contacted me on the following day, the 2nd!!  ::)

Did she say in or with in? Her time line s have been spot on for me.

I hear she has been off late?

I've just checked. She said you'll hear from him in 6 weeks, then I asked her to confirm: then, I will hear from him again? And she replied: Yes, but I don't think is happening in November. It feels like 6 weeks. I'm getting 6 weeks. He feels trapped and doesn't know what to do about it but I feel he'll like eventually the relationship to be healed.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2018, 01:56:14 AM »

Did she say in or with in? Her time line s have been spot on for me.

I hear she has been off late?

I've just checked. She said you'll hear from him in 6 weeks, then I asked her to confirm: then, I will hear from him again? And she replied: Yes, but I don't think is happening in November. It feels like 6 weeks. I'm getting 6 weeks. He feels trapped and doesn't know what to do about it but I feel he'll like eventually the relationship to be healed.

Hey just wondering - is there a way to record the call on CA Psychics that I don’t know about??

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2018, 02:01:52 AM »
Hey just wondering - is there a way to record the call on CA Psychics that I don’t know about??

Hahaha. There is... using the speakers on your phone and then opening on your computer: https://online-voice-recorder.com   ;)

Offline Heather

« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2018, 02:05:34 AM »
Sure, it can happen but then it would just be more of a coincidence at this point. She has made accurate predictions before. Just not this one! Nope.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2018, 02:10:18 AM »

Hahaha. There is... using the speakers on your phone and then opening on your computer: https://online-voice-recorder.com   ;)

Ahhh! Yes - I actually thought hmmm well I could do it that way... :) Thanks!

josh34

« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2018, 05:32:32 PM »
She can be very good with some things, predictions. But you can tell, as someone put it, when she turns off her "psychic faucet". or whatever. She's FAR too judgmental and lets her feelings about something override her actual abilities. She can be very sweet, and very informative and pick up some crazy information, but she does have a habit of "turning her abliites off and on" and shifts to her opinion on the matter, rather than using her ability, which can also influence her predictions, making them less accurate.

So yeah she can be judgemental. And shy off topic. But she can also be very sweet which I love about her. It's all about trying to keep her on track.

But for now, I'm sticking with Mattie until both of their predicitons pass.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 07:09:14 PM by josh34 »

josh34

« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2018, 07:08:55 PM »
I want to update that Tara's timeframe had passed with the person not reaching out. Timing could be off. We will see.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2018, 09:36:24 PM »
I want to update that Tara's timeframe had passed with the person not reaching out. Timing could be off. We will see.
Some of her previous predictions came true for me but her timing was off. But her last prediction didn’t pan out for me but then who knows. Timeline is always tricky to nail ! I always take the timing peice with a grain of salt.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2018, 12:27:40 AM »
Just updating that the last prediction Tara gave me didn’t occur. However her first two did and I have no doubt that if I would’ve not taken my own free will to change things that her last prediction would’ve manifested. I only read with Tara once back in August and during that phone call I gave her only a name and she took off with that and gave me three timelines. However I decided not to follow up on them because of all the reviews about her energy being off.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2018, 02:03:53 AM »
I phoned Tara on November 1, 2018 regarding a POI.  She wanted both names and both dates of birth.  After giving this information she asked 'and when were you guys together', I told her.

What Tara said is in bold font:
'Well let's look here...so just um relax your shoulders, make sure your feet are on the ground legs not crossed, shoulders relaxed heart and throat space relaxed, make sure you and Kelly are looking at each other like you are looking into each others eyes take a deep breath for me.............I guess you're wondering if you can expect her to come back again?

This burnt up some time, I wonder if she does this spiel with everyone?  It just eats away time.  Not sure how I feel about that.

Then she went on to tell me that my POI has some emotional issues.

Stress related.......Did you experience that when you were dating her?  Is she divorced?  Okay I think that's part of the problem...

I'm leaving out my responses for privacy sake.  Thank you for understanding.

She kept going on and on about her emotional issues.  She said she felt like she had real bad emotional issues.  She asked if she was in counseling or on any medications.  Yikes!

The relationship is going to begin a new phase.  Have you not met anyone since then?  I've got a water-sign female around you.

I see she definitely has these difficult feelings, she thinks about you all the time.  She doesn't even know if you'd forgive her.  I feel like she's trapped by a lot of fear.  I feel like this is a temporary standstill, I do have to say, but I don't know how healthy the outcome will be when she comes back in and it kind of feels like she might be in in December.  Maybe she will use that as an excuse to reach out over the holidays, but that's just my logical mind.  Definitely you will have had reconnection and an opportunity to move the relationship forward between December and the second week of April.

I feel like there is a fire sign man around her at the moment.  But, she is going to want you to forgive her.  Was it her idea to leave?  Did she give you an excuse?

I still see it as a temporary pause in action between the two of you.

Switched back over to her current relationship with the guy she is with now:

That's not going anywhere.

I don't think it lasts until the end of the year.

Now back to POI:

Does she have addiction issues, Brad?  My eye brow raised here.....she picked up on an addiction this gal has.  OR she just asked the probing question.  But I felt like all the questions were relevant, almost like she already knew the answers to them......What do others think about this?  Is she just fishing for information OR do you think she knows and she's just getting confirmation?

I just feel like she is NOT a really healthy person.  Your guides are asking you to look in a different direction for love because this woman will bring you much unhappiness in the future as well.

I wouldn't give her another chance, she screwed up and she lies.  You are not going to feel safe or secure in the relationship.

There is a water sign female that would like to be with you, she's a little bit younger than Kelly, she's water, she wants to have a best friend, a big romance, and a family.  Let me look, one moment, anywhere between the 9th week of spring and the end of summer you are in a very serious relationship.

I feel like you are going to be with the water sign girl.

All I can tell you is you'll be open and ready by then.

I feel like you are going to be able to have a conversation with Kelly.  December seems to be the soonest. She's going to be very defensive with you. She does want your forgiveness. I also feel like um I'm getting within the next 6 weeks there will be an opportunity to communicate with her that way.

But, you're going to fall head over heels for the other girl.

Her predictions in order of soonest to furthest out:

TARA_PREDICTION_1. By December 13, 2018 for initial contact.
TARA_PREDICTION_2. Between December and the second week of April 2019 for reconnection and an opportunity to move the relationship forward.
TARA_PREDICTION_3. Between the 9th week of Spring and the end of Summer 2019 for being in a serious relationship with the water-sign girl.

So, with that being said, there you have it.  I will report back on each of the three TARA PREDICTIONS to let everyone know the outcomes.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2018, 02:57:27 AM »
@attaboy - I mean I would think only you know.  I mean asking if she has an addiction and an unhealthy life to me is not something that they would commonly ask.  I have never been asked that by anyone.  That isnt exactly a common issue among individuals or POI's I wouldnt think.  If she does (you dont obviously need to answer) - but then I would say you definitely have validation that Tara is connecting with you.  It's those sort of things that I look for with a reader.  Not "he has commitment issues or trust issues". or some other bullshit that 95% of men have so they can throw it out there and were like yes that sounds just like him! 

anything