Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176619 times)

Offline star1

Re: Tara
« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2018, 03:23:58 AM »
@attaboy - I mean I would think only you know.  I mean asking if she has an addiction and an unhealthy life to me is not something that they would commonly ask.  I have never been asked that by anyone.  That isnt exactly a common issue among individuals or POI's I wouldnt think.  If she does (you dont obviously need to answer) - but then I would say you definitely have validation that Tara is connecting with you.  It's those sort of things that I look for with a reader.  Not "he has commitment issues or trust issues". or some other bullshit that 95% of men have so they can throw it out there and were like yes that sounds just like him!

I've been told lots of times about addiction around my ex by different readers, and unhealthy life but not in those words, virtually all words around it lol. Addiction is very common, and "co-dependancy".

Offline Heather

« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2018, 03:25:18 AM »
Tara has never mentioned addiction to me.

josh34

« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2018, 03:25:46 AM »
@attaboy - I mean I would think only you know.  I mean asking if she has an addiction and an unhealthy life to me is not something that they would commonly ask.  I have never been asked that by anyone.  That isnt exactly a common issue among individuals or POI's I wouldnt think.  If she does (you dont obviously need to answer) - but then I would say you definitely have validation that Tara is connecting with you.  It's those sort of things that I look for with a reader.  Not "he has commitment issues or trust issues". or some other bullshit that 95% of men have so they can throw it out there and were like yes that sounds just like him!

Good news is she's definitely legit! Not sure how much of it she gets "wrong" though. She definitely told me things about my POI which cannot be guesses. I'm talking deep, specific things, which really only apply to her. But for me, so far, at least, one of her timelines had passed with the event not happening. So maybe her timeframe is off. We'll see. But upon telling her something negative that happened with my POI and I, something she did (She had valid reasons. I don't want to elaborate), she suddenly stopped using her "abilities" and began saying, "She's crazy. I don't even feel comfortable reaffirming my last predictions anymore". So I guess she "took them back", after learning about something that had happened. So it's clear to me that her logical brain kicked in and kicked the "psychic" side of her mind out for a bit. She still gave me that timeline for something to have happened this past month which hadn't happened yet. I suppose the timeframe could be off. But she literally took back her entire previous reading after I told her what I had. And you could tell it came from a place of judging her based on what I told her, rather than her actual gift, so I feel very comfortable going back to her "old" prediction, which she gave me many times before. I feel like she just wants what's best for her clients, so when I told her what I had, her mind went from "psychic abilities incoming!" to "That doesn't sounds good. I need to get this guy to steer clear of her! I don't like this girl anymore".

So we will see what happens. But she just has to kind of shy away from assuming and judging, and go in 100% with the abilities she has. Otherwise, you're bound to get a reading based on judgement as opposed to ability. I did have to stop her within multiple readings to get back on track and not try to sell me on some book. But she was understanding, which was great. And I know she just wants to help. We all have our good and bad in us. And overall she's a really kind and considerate person, and I love her, i think she's amazing, but it would be super if she kind of tried to stay on topic and avoid putting her own assumption or opinion is, and trying to base her reading off of opinion or assumption.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2018, 03:46:01 AM »

@LAW1974 - exactly - I kept thinking to myself, she has got to already know the answers to these questions and she's just looking for confirmation. 

Offline attaboy

« Reply #169 on: December 05, 2018, 03:58:13 AM »

Good news is she's definitely legit! Not sure how much of it she gets "wrong" though. She definitely told me things about my POI which cannot be guesses. I'm talking deep, specific things, which really only apply to her. But for me, so far, at least, one of her timelines had passed with the event not happening. So maybe her timeframe is off. We'll see. But upon telling her something negative that happened with my POI and I, something she did (She had valid reasons. I don't want to elaborate), she suddenly stopped using her "abilities" and began saying, "She's crazy. I don't even feel comfortable reaffirming my last predictions anymore". So I guess she "took them back", after learning about something that had happened. So it's clear to me that her logical brain kicked in and kicked the "psychic" side of her mind out for a bit. She still gave me that timeline for something to have happened this past month which hadn't happened yet. I suppose the timeframe could be off. But she literally took back her entire previous reading after I told her what I had. And you could tell it came from a place of judging her based on what I told her, rather than her actual gift, so I feel very comfortable going back to her "old" prediction, which she gave me many times before. I feel like she just wants what's best for her clients, so when I told her what I had, her mind went from "psychic abilities incoming!" to "That doesn't sounds good. I need to get this guy to steer clear of her! I don't like this girl anymore".

So we will see what happens. But she just has to kind of shy away from assuming and judging, and go in 100% with the abilities she has. Otherwise, you're bound to get a reading based on judgement as opposed to ability. I did have to stop her within multiple readings to get back on track and not try to sell me on some book. But she was understanding, which was great. And I know she just wants to help. We all have our good and bad in us. And overall she's a really kind and considerate person, and I love her, i think she's amazing, but it would be super if she kind of tried to stay on topic and avoid putting her own assumption or opinion is, and trying to base her reading off of opinion or assumption.

@josh34 - That sounds like she went into 'mommy mode' trying to protect you from the POI.  It was clearly evident in my reading that she DID NOT care for my POI and she urged me to seek another partner.  She told me my guides were telling me to look in a different direction for love.  She said my POI had some severe mental issues.

That stinks you had to redirect her.  I am sorry to hear that.  That must have made you feel awkward and out of place during the reading.  I agree, stick to what she originally predicted as that came from her psychic gift.  When she learned something new about your POI she put her own emotion into it and therefor formed her own biased opinion on the situation (in this case your POI).  I could handle her critical feedback of my POI - I don't mind that much.  I am more interested in getting an accurate reading.  If she feels it's necessary to give her opinion on the subject that is A-okay with me, no sweat off my back.

I have not called her back as I am going to give ample time for predictions to manifest.  I will likely give this nonsense a half year break.  If nothing happens during the 6 months then I will likely close my accounts down and won't bother any more.  I read with a bunch of psychics over the past few months.  I have plenty of readings to go off of.  I did ample research and carefully selected who I wanted to get readings with.

The only other person I will try to get a reading with is Kisha.  In fact, tomorrow I am going to put in another email reading order.  She couldn't connect with me the first time, so I gave it about a week and with the 7 to 10 business day's turn around that puts us into the third week of December, which should be plenty of time to pass so she can try to refocus and try connecting to me again. Hopefully I'll get a reading from her right before Christmas or she will once again refund me and tell me she couldn't connect.

I notice my posts are quite lengthy - much more so than other users.  Does this bother anyone?  I don't want to be intrusive, but at the same time I want to be thoughtful and provide some value to this community.  If I can better communicate my experiences I am open to any and all constructive criticism.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #170 on: December 05, 2018, 04:29:55 AM »
She too mentioned an addiction in my reading. She described the addiction as an imbalance that was affecting my poi thinking.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #171 on: December 05, 2018, 05:44:49 AM »
She too mentioned an addiction in my reading. She described the addiction as an imbalance that was affecting my poi thinking.

@Lovergrl - seems like a mixed bag of her saying POI either does have addiction issues or does not.  At least it's not all one-sided, however.  I believe a mixture of people having addiction issues and not having addiction issues is believable.

candiednut

« Reply #172 on: December 05, 2018, 05:27:33 PM »
I too received addiction and codependency from Tara in my reading. Her contact prediction carried out but i was supposed to meet a fire sign man in oct/nov and that has not happened (or not yet). I’m happily with my poi currently which Tara did not support in her reading. I would like to take fate into my own hands and do the best I can this time around and not rely on these readings for assurance.

Damn...I was also supposed to meet a fire sign male Oct/nov that did not happen! SHe sure likes fire sign males.

Offline whskers

« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2018, 01:28:30 PM »
I too received addiction and codependency from Tara in my reading. Her contact prediction carried out but i was supposed to meet a fire sign man in oct/nov and that has not happened (or not yet). I’m happily with my poi currently which Tara did not support in her reading. I would like to take fate into my own hands and do the best I can this time around and not rely on these readings for assurance.

Damn...I was also supposed to meet a fire sign male Oct/nov that did not happen! SHe sure likes fire sign males.

Tara said I’ll meet a fire sign in june. I met my poi june 1. But he’s not fire sign.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2018, 05:47:32 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else, when looking at the profile pictures, see a resemblance between Tara and Fairie Moon Child?

josh34

« Reply #175 on: December 14, 2018, 05:53:34 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else, when looking at the profile pictures, see a resemblance between Tara and Fairie Moon Child?
Tara definitely has a gift and ive never read with fairie but someone told me shes fake? I dont know. But if it means anything Tara is legit. Shes just been "psychically out of it" lately for whatever reason hahahah!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 06:01:01 PM by josh34 »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #176 on: December 14, 2018, 06:17:45 PM »

I have spoken with them both (Fairie Moon Child was one of my early Keen flops), definitely not the same person.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #177 on: December 14, 2018, 07:03:10 PM »
I’ve tried Tara twice and she consistently ask questions? Geee this is horrible.

Tara definitely has a gift and ive never read with fairie but someone told me shes fake? I dont know. But if it means anything Tara is legit. Shes just been "psychically out of it" lately for whatever reason hahahah!

Offline Penelope

« Reply #178 on: December 15, 2018, 04:59:15 AM »
I  read with her recently and thought she was spot on from the get go.  In the middle of my reading, she started channeling my POI.  She actually surprised me a bit by giving me a timeframe that expanded all the way to 2021.  She kept seeing the number 21 and set a date far out because she didn’t think it would be hours, days or the 21st.  Has anyone ever had a reading that far out?  Makes me skeptical.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 05:01:16 AM by Penelope »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #179 on: December 15, 2018, 07:27:56 AM »
Tara told me that I will have contact from my POI in first two weeks of December, and today it's due and NO contact :(