Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178967 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Tara
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2018, 04:23:57 PM »
I just had another reading with Tara because none of my other favorites were online and I gotta say. She wasn't as preachy or judgmental as usual, but she literally said I deserve what I allow or put up with. Fair, but not why I was calling. I was calling about a contact prediction. If I wanted advice I'd talk to my mom or somebody else without any abilities. Another reason why I just can't get past Tara's ego. I even asked her to channel. I agree she is correct with her current and future predictions, but she has got to cut the mom-attitude. She's pushing away some of her most devoted clients!

Offline Heather

« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2018, 04:47:51 PM »
Completely agree with you. It’s a real downer.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2018, 04:48:19 PM »
I just had another reading with Tara because none of my other favorites were online and I gotta say. She wasn't as preachy or judgmental as usual, but she literally said I deserve what I allow or put up with. Fair, but not why I was calling. I was calling about a contact prediction. If I wanted advice I'd talk to my mom or somebody else without any abilities. Another reason why I just can't get past Tara's ego. I even asked her to channel. I agree she is correct with her current and future predictions, but she has got to cut the mom-attitude. She's pushing away some of her most devoted clients!

@embibems, exactly this. she stresses me out more than comforts me. last chat she gave me two books to read, too.Thanks for the homework but, do I give up on my boyfriend or not?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 05:00:34 PM by poorprincess »

Offline embibems

« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2018, 05:30:23 PM »

@embibems, exactly this. she stresses me out more than comforts me. last chat she gave me two books to read, too.Thanks for the homework but, do I give up on my boyfriend or not?

SO glad someone else has had similar experiences. She's also tried to make me part of her book club. Today she spent four minutes telling me to make a scrapbook because it'll help manifest reality. Um. Okay. Literally just here to get some insight on contact. Then she told me to initiate contact when in the past she's told me to hold tight. Totally disorienting. You're right. She stresses us out more than comforts!

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2018, 02:06:00 AM »

SO glad someone else has had similar experiences. She's also tried to make me part of her book club. Today she spent four minutes telling me to make a scrapbook because it'll help manifest reality. Um. Okay. Literally just here to get some insight on contact. Then she told me to initiate contact when in the past she's told me to hold tight. Totally disorienting. You're right. She stresses us out more than comforts!
'

I think she's been off lately. I called Friday night twice because she just seemed off. I called again Saturday because I was still confused.  I was calling to inquire more about what she said and she gave me book suggestions and told me to go see a psychologist. I don't think I'm going to call her again.  There was not anything credible to her reading and I don't want to risk any more $ just to be confused.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:10:08 AM by Allsy2304 »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2018, 02:20:33 AM »
When psychics start giving you advice on manifesting, its their subtle way of saying they cant answer your question because tey dont know.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2018, 02:40:28 AM »
I REALLY hope you all are leaving negative feedback for her judgemental, mom-ish attitude. No one should be paying a dime for shit like that >:(

Offline bstalling

« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2018, 03:09:07 AM »
I REALLY hope you all are leaving negative feedback for her judgemental, mom-ish attitude. No one should be paying a dime for shit like that >:(

it gets deleted pretty quickly...why bother?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2018, 03:12:18 AM »

Supposedly even though they don't post negative reviews, they still share them with the reader. *shrug* I agree it seems kinda pointless.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2018, 03:14:19 AM »

BUT if they’re informed about it (like her), maybe she’ll stop the BS. She needs to be made aware that her opinions, judgements or book recommendations aren’t wanted. Callers are calling about psychic readings, not that crap.

Offline beautyb

« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2018, 03:31:02 AM »
I had spoken to Tara beginning of this year and beginning of last year several times. None of her predictions came true and I had gotten a refund for one reading. If she was real she would’ve seen a LOT of things coming my way last year that we’re horrible, and she didn’t get one thing right, she was complete opposite, was a waste of time telling her stories, and a vacation that never happened lol.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2018, 04:08:30 AM »

'

I think she's been off lately. I called Friday night twice because she just seemed off. I called again Saturday because I was still confused.  I was calling to inquire more about what she said and she gave me book suggestions and told me to go see a psychologist. I don't think I'm going to call her again.  There was not anything credible to her reading and I don't want to risk any more $ just to be confused.

I had another reading with her a few days ago and it was weak. Again, l had to provide a lot of information and her insights did not make sense. Unfortunately her last major prediction didn’t pan out but timelines are tricky. When Tara is good, she can be really good but I agree that she’s been off lately, and l don’t think l’ll be calling her for a reading in a long time.

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2018, 11:46:57 AM »
I don't think I will be calling her either. She was so bad/off that I'm not even expecting anything to happen.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2018, 04:53:08 PM »
Looks like Tara went from a fan favorite on CP to a fan flunky really fast... I agree. I will not be calling her anymore. There's a reason she's been on CP for years and hasn't made it to Premier Psychic--besides the fact that she is judgmental and mom-ish, she fishes for information. For the fourth time yesterday she asked me when my POI would be done with a hurdle at work. For the four or fifth time I gave her the exact dates. For the fourth time she said "yeahhh it's not gonna be until after that that he comes back to being normal." LOL. BYE TARA.

I highly doubt Premier psychics are any better than the whole lot. Higher cost does not mean better over there. Some readers become short-time favorites for whatever reason on here...but a more accurate picture of the reader eventually comes to light. I remember years back when Sincerity on Keen was a hot reader. Now look at her thread...they all end up being like the others.

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2018, 06:50:10 PM »
I think Tara still has a gift, but she should not be online if she's not completely in the right mindset/has the right attitude.