Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178932 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Tara
« Reply #525 on: July 02, 2020, 07:43:32 PM »
Queshtion to everyone who remembers their very first reading with Tara;

What she accurate for you when you first read with her the very first time?
Did the predictions of her first reading came to pass for you?

I’m asking because the more you talk to a psychic the less accurate they get and with Tara’s case more judgmental based on the stuff I read.

So if you remember your first reading. Plz answer the queshtions!

Based on my first reading back in oct 2019, she was spot on about what POI wanted and intentions. Other the weeks POI admitted it. Spoke to her again last week (new account) she doesn’t remember me, and told me it’s a temp pause and POI will be back.... I honestly can’t see it realistically but I’m hopeful. She was accurate again about what POI is dealing with. Extremely accurate from what I can tell

I read with her twice about 3 years ago and she was wrong both times and judgemental as hell

Offline Steven213

« Reply #526 on: July 13, 2020, 08:23:51 AM »
She is worst reader for me, don't get the hype

Offline Charmeyshoo

« Reply #527 on: July 27, 2020, 12:17:50 AM »
Hi 👋
I read with Tara about a month ago. She was very accurate with reading past and present. Prediction is still pending and she said it would take some patience, like well into September.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #528 on: July 30, 2020, 09:09:32 PM »
She can read personalities. But predictions never happen.  Don't waste your money.  I can tell your future better and come closer to the truth then her. I'm
Not psychic lol

Offline kandyna

« Reply #529 on: January 24, 2021, 07:46:14 PM »
I read with her yesterday, she was really good idk ill see if her dates comes to pass but shes a good tarot reader, I didnt feel that she  was judgy or pushing advice in the reading. I read with her 5 years ago she was veryyy judgemental lol but not yesterday. Any good experience with her?

Offline embibems

« Reply #530 on: January 24, 2021, 10:23:55 PM »
She can read personalities. But predictions never happen.  Don't waste your money.  I can tell your future better and come closer to the truth then her. I'm
Not psychic lol

This was exactly my experience w Tara. Haven't read w her since spring 2019.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #531 on: January 26, 2021, 06:01:33 AM »
I read with her yesterday, she was really good idk ill see if her dates comes to pass but shes a good tarot reader, I didnt feel that she  was judgy or pushing advice in the reading. I read with her 5 years ago she was veryyy judgemental lol but not yesterday. Any good experience with her?

Probably she has read her reviews on this forum lol

Offline Heather

« Reply #532 on: May 09, 2021, 02:28:25 AM »
I decided to get in touch with Tara through the Chat feature the other day. It’s been a year since I’ve talked to her. I believe she had the present correct. I think I prefer her on Chat. :-)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #533 on: December 13, 2021, 02:13:11 PM »
I think Tara has been pretty accurate for me lately...   recently said POI (ex) - will be active after Dec 8th.   Then said I feel like he wants to give you a gift.   He just texted me this morning and said he came here on Saturday night and tried to leave me some red wine in my mailbox.  Feels like a hit from Tara to me

Offline SarahM

« Reply #534 on: December 14, 2021, 01:10:35 AM »
I prefer tara much much more through chat.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #535 on: September 23, 2023, 05:19:32 PM »
I tried Tara and am pretty impressed with her! She picked up things I can definitely verify about the past and about my POI. She did ask for birthdays and last contact as well as if we were dating so if questions bother you I would avoid her. I answered very simply and gave her very little detail. At one point I was surprised because she was definitely picking up my feelings. She said this very specific phrase I’ve been wanting to say to my POI. That was very impressive! She also mentioned his past relationship and other things that were very specific to him and me so I would read with her again. She’s very expensive though; $10/minute. So this isn’t going to be a regular thing for me. She gave me a prediction I will update one way or another.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #536 on: November 19, 2023, 12:08:35 PM »
Any more updates regarding Tara?
Do her dates come to pass?

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #537 on: November 21, 2023, 07:10:31 AM »
Last time I read with Tara she told me my poi was gonna return and that she got the number 4. My poi ended up wanting to reconcile on Nov 4. She told me she thought it was 4 weeks but it was longer than 4 weeks idk if reconciliation happening on the 4th of Nov just a coincidence or actually a connection.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #538 on: November 21, 2023, 08:08:25 AM »
Honestly, you'll never know. She did give me a time as well prior but I do not believe it came to pass. However, when a psychic gives numbers as a time. It is usually based on hours, days, weeks, or even months. However, there are also times when the number could represent the day of the month or the actual date. So in my case, I do think she connected to you. Unless she did just get lucky.

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #539 on: November 21, 2023, 08:05:45 PM »
I have tried Tara a few times, but it’s just been awful every time. She’s INCREDIBLY vague and asks lots of questions. I walk away knowing nothing. I won’t try her again, but I really wanted her to work for me. Sounds like she does great for so many.

Is it just a lack of connection or does she just try to phone it in sometimes? I’ve talked to so many and she’s hands down the most useless reader for me.