Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178933 times)

Offline Heather

Re: Tara
« Reply #465 on: October 02, 2019, 12:19:53 AM »
I feel better after reading these replies. On some level, I thought her Debbie Downer readings were accurate. But I can honestly say that what she predicted in the last reading was completely wrong. I finally feel like I can let her go.

Offline Mario

« Reply #466 on: October 20, 2019, 03:09:16 AM »
had my very first reading with tara!

i asked her what does she see's for me and another person that i just met that i really liked!!

she said right off the bat she got the Ace of cups and during the reading the magician.

which is basically a start of a new love affair!

her predictions is >> friendship which will lead to something more deep <<

My queshtion is... was tara ACCURATE for you about the PRESENT? people's emotions and mental stuff??? thats all i care about becausue the future always changes

Offline ToloYolo

« Reply #467 on: October 23, 2019, 08:07:11 PM »
I called Tara and asked where she saw my relationship going with someone:

Me: Hi I’m calling to ask about someone and where our relationship could possibly go
Tara: When’s the last time you’ve made contact with him?
Me: Today
Tara: How long have you known him?
Me: Year
Tara: Have you been intimate yet?
Me: No
Tara: Have you asked him where the relationship is going?

Won’t be calling her back
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 09:34:01 PM by ToloYolo »

candiednut

« Reply #468 on: October 23, 2019, 09:13:15 PM »
Lmao

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #469 on: October 23, 2019, 10:06:05 PM »

Me: Hi I’m calling to ask about someone and where our relationship could possibly go

🤦‍♀️

Offline embibems

« Reply #470 on: October 23, 2019, 10:15:45 PM »

🤦‍♀️

LOL sounds about right.. oh, Tara. Tbh nothing she ever said to me really wowed me. I'm not saying she was wrong but it wasn't special. I try to shy away from per minute readers anymore unless they are bang on consistently for me. Only CP readers I speak to now are Effie and I read w Uli for the first time last week. Those are my keepers on that site. I'm still excited (and waiting another 4 weeks) to read w Yona, though!

Offline Heather

« Reply #471 on: October 23, 2019, 10:43:41 PM »

🤦‍♀️

Damn

Offline bstalling

« Reply #472 on: October 24, 2019, 04:30:42 AM »
those questions are absolutely ridiculous. She's phoning it in  for money at this point..not even trying.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #473 on: October 24, 2019, 05:15:04 AM »

I’ve had a similar experience with her. She asked me wayyyy too many questions for my liking. If you’re a psychic, aren’t you supposed to know the answer ?? 🤔 She didn’t validate anything and made very vague predictions. She didn’t talk much. My recording consists of awkward silence mostly.

CP has been a complete failure in the 2 yrs I’ve used their services. I’ll report back if Mattie’s predictions come true, but so far, no one (except Skye) has predicted anything that actually materialized.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #474 on: October 24, 2019, 07:52:55 PM »

LMAO.  Girl bye.

Offline ToloYolo

« Reply #475 on: October 25, 2019, 07:36:42 PM »

🤦‍♀️

LOL sounds about right.. oh, Tara. Tbh nothing she ever said to me really wowed me. I'm not saying she was wrong but it wasn't special. I try to shy away from per minute readers anymore unless they are bang on consistently for me. Only CP readers I speak to now are Effie and I read w Uli for the first time last week. Those are my keepers on that site. I'm still excited (and waiting another 4 weeks) to read w Yona, though!

Yeah after that experience with Tara, I don’t understand the hype at all. I’ve been thinking about trying Uli.

Offline ToloYolo

« Reply #476 on: October 25, 2019, 07:40:09 PM »

I’ve had a similar experience with her. She asked me wayyyy too many questions for my liking. If you’re a psychic, aren’t you supposed to know the answer ?? 🤔 She didn’t validate anything and made very vague predictions. She didn’t talk much. My recording consists of awkward silence mostly.

CP has been a complete failure in the 2 yrs I’ve used their services. I’ll report back if Mattie’s predictions come true, but so far, no one (except Skye) has predicted anything that actually materialized.

Yeah And I’ve never a psychic ask me if I have been intimate with a person yet. Like why does it matter? I felt she was trying to get me to feed her info so she could go off of that.

And yes report back about Mattie, I’m waiting to see how her predictions play out too.

I also read with Skye and liked her a lot!.  She was kind of all over the place but she’s definitely the legit and very gifted. Knew some crazy specific things. She even correctly stated the names of 2 guys I deal with( And one of their names isn’t common at all) and their occupations.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 07:51:53 PM by ToloYolo »

Offline calibabe

« Reply #477 on: October 25, 2019, 07:55:18 PM »

Yeah And I’ve never a psychic ask me if I have been intimate with a person yet. Like why does it matter? I felt she was trying to get me to feed her info so she could go off of that.

And yes report back about Mattie, I’m waiting to see how her predictions play out too.

I also read with Skye and liked her a lot!.  She was kind of all over the place but she’s definitely the legit and very gifted. Knew some crazy specific things. She even correctly stated the names of 2 guys I deal with( And one of their names isn’t common at all) and their occupations.

Thats very interesting, thanks for sharing!

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #478 on: November 12, 2019, 02:08:48 AM »
My last reading with Tara did not resonate at all. It was last April. Actually the whole situation turned negative. Tara in April gave me a positive reading and I was surprised, it gave me hope and motivation. In the end I was left heartbroken and ashamed as I still work with close friends of the person that interested me and had  an affair. Every single detail came out to other males that makes my daily work uncomfortable. I always liked readings and I used to practice when I was younger. I decided to concentrate on myself and to raise my vibration. To ignore the smirks of the idiots and their I know stare. I’m reading the tarot currently for friends and colleagues and they are very happy. I think that was the purpose for me to wake up and use my own abilities and knowledge. 2020 will bring many people together. Just keep working on yourself, spoil yourself, love yourself first, the universe is aware of your sacrifices. I wish you all the best and the best of luck in everything you do. Xox

Offline Mario

« Reply #479 on: November 19, 2019, 10:24:31 PM »
i had one reading with her exactly a month ago about my crush! after spending so much time with my crush lately, everything she told me is validated and her prediction is coming to pass within the given timeframe!

note: my reading was spesific and i gave a little info because i wanted details in spesific areas but she was right so far!

anything