Author Topic: My experiences on Keen  (Read 28977 times)

Offline Wildheart81

My experiences on Keen
« on: February 10, 2017, 04:50:37 PM »
I had an account on Keen till last year and I had it for about two years. I can't remember any psychic being accurate with anything they predicted. Some were good with assessing personalites of either myself or someone I had asked about but that was it. I never tried anyone who charged more then 2.99 a minute as I couldn't justify spending any more then that.  I remember one woman whose name I can't remember whio was quite rude and nasty. She was snippy and very angry in her reading. She was a blonde woman and I think she had glasses in her profile pic

I remember trying a woman who was from the south and she tried to charge me 600.00 for what she called an "Energy Boost" to get me back on track. I didn't fall for that. Her profile was the Apple in her pic.

There was a black woman called Lightworker Lexie and she was not great.

Positive Vibz I am not sure if the spelling of her username is correct. She was awful. Tried her 2x and the first time she said one thing and the second time she did a 180 and said something totaly different.

Josselyn was not bad in terms of knowing my personality etc but predictions never paned out.

There was a psychic with an indian in his profile pic and he wasted my time with mumbo jumbo so I hung up.

I remember trying a guy who it turned out had two profiles on Keen. I found out because I called him and then tried another and it was the same voice. I am not sure how they get away with that.

I tried quite a few and they were all duds in my oppinion with respect to any predictions they gave me.

Overall my expereinces on that site were not good. I closed my account and am not sure I would go back though as I understand once it is closed you can't get the account back.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:31:54 PM by Wildheart81 »

Offline Sooshi

Re: My experiences on Keen
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 05:32:38 PM »
Doesn't sound like you managed to find any of the good ones on there, no. There are some, but before I found this board I only found one I could rely on and I found him on his own site before I found him on keen. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 05:46:30 PM »
I think a lot of these readers are good at  describing someone, but yes none of the major predictions have occurred.

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 06:02:10 PM »
I think a lot of these readers are good at  describing someone, but yes none of the major predictions have occurred.

Sadly, yes. I noticed that a lot of them predict the future going off on current energy and personality and unfortunately that's why so many of them get it wrong.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 06:22:37 PM »
yes, that's true.  I guess also, they connect to everyone differently.  I read in the forum that Laurie Lee 90210 was good.  It was a waste of $20.  Her profile says super fast typist - it felt like a lifetime.  Vague vague vague.  I'm like getting so frustrated with my POI and myself for wanting to waste money on readings.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 09:00:14 PM »
Is there someone who people on here can for the most part agree is very good. I want somone who is good with predictions.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 09:40:16 PM »
Is there someone who people on here can for the most part agree is very good. I want somone who is good with predictions.

Queen of Cups

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 10:07:15 PM »

For the most part:
Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
Aries Intuition (Kisha)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 10:24:52 PM »
I agree with Shayalay.
I only read with Queen of Cups once. I asked two questions. One was about whether or not I would meet someone online and another was about a job. She said I would not meet the guy in question which was correct, but she also told me that I would not get the job I was interviewing for. She was wrong, I got the job.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 11:10:54 PM »
I agree with Shayalay.
I only read with Queen of Cups once. I asked two questions. One was about whether or not I would meet someone online and another was about a job. She said I would not meet the guy in question which was correct, but she also told me that I would not get the job I was interviewing for. She was wrong, I got the job.

She has been wrong about some stuff, but one thing she told me I didn't expect and was surprised when it happened.  She has been right about guys I have asked about and jobs.  She can be a real debbie downer though and sometimes she gets sassy so I have to check her lol.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 11:28:27 PM »
I've used Keen for about 7 years now and I've been through my fair share of not so great readers.  I have 3 that I have found to be really great.

Maria Pearman - But she reads with playing cards and can't always answer a specific question if she doesn't see - like if a person isn't thinking about it or if it's not showing up in her spreads.  She also doesn't do timing.  But anything that has come up in her readings that she has seen, turned out to be true.  Even random things, and things that were bad and I wish had never happened lol  So if you like general readings or asking about someone's feelings, she's definitely great for that.  She can tell you what's going to happen, just not so much when.  I've been talking to her for about a year and a half now.

Fairie Moon Child - She is tarot/psychic, and she does give life advice along with her readings, so it may not be for some people.  However, her predictions, especially as far as a significant other is concerned, have been on point and correct, down to the exact date at some points.  She will tell you any third parties that come up as well, she is very honest in that regard, doesn't tell you just what you want to hear.

Zadalia - I have only been talking to her for 2 months now, but she is extremely accurate and amazing at picking up what you are feeling/thinking and what the other person is feeling/thinking.  She doesn't do timing, only if it comes to her in the reading, but she has been great and accurate for me.

There have been some others that I have come to trust and who have been accurate here and there, but nothing big picture, and sometimes didn't tell me anything negative, which I don't like to hear only fairy tales :)

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2017, 05:54:26 PM »
Sunshine, even though Zadalia doesn't do timing, have you had experiences with her predictions/outcomes coming true?

I've only spoken with her three times, the third time I called because a prediction came to pass and wanted an update.  When I spoke to her, that's all I said, was I wanted an update and she literally gave me a play by play of what had just happened.  She will tell you she's not great with timing unless it automatically comes up, but she has been for me.  But I also ask generally what's next in my relationship and she is able to pick that up.  Everything she has said has come to pass and the feelings/things she has picked up have been accurate too.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2017, 05:57:29 PM »
I've never heard of Maria Pearman. Sounds interesting...she has a lot of great reviews, but pretty much all from the same 2 people.

I think that's because Maria is different than most readers.  The first time I spoke to her, she couldn't answer my question because at the time the other person I wasn't calling about, it wasn't on their mind or in their intentions, so she couldn't tell me.  But she picked up on a lot of other things -- like she said that my sister's grandpa would be passing away, and I thought no, that's crazy because he's fine.  Well two months after the reading, he told everyone he had been battling cancer the past year and hadn't told anybody and then passed away shortly after that.  She doesn't do timing.  If she can't see something she won't pretend to or won't keep trying, but if she does see it, she's accurate and it'll come to pass.  She's also great at picking up on third parties - romantically or not.  I don't go to her for timing, but I do for other things.  I think that's maybe why some of us stick it out with her and others don't because a lot of people want timing or answers right then.  But she doesn't fairy tale.  She's extremely honest.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2017, 08:15:18 PM »
I've never heard of Maria Pearman. Sounds interesting...she has a lot of great reviews, but pretty much all from the same 2 people.

I read with her a few times a couple of years ago. Wrong and fairytale

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2017, 10:00:07 PM »
Hi  Wildheart81!
Its awesome you did not try more then 2.99/Min. Honestly, its been so funny and amazing how sometimes we are mislead by people because we are worried about life. ALL THE BEST OF THE BEST psychics on the keen including Kisha (Aries Intuition), Gaylene aka abundant visions, Cookie aka spiritualist reader, Lisa Diane and many others have been completely wrong. Even Kisha has been 95% wrong in all long or short term predictions besides a couple but I wont give much credit because after spending hundred of $$$ somethings can be right by chance. In fact, 99.8% these psychics cannot portray a timeline when proven wrong they claim oh we are good at  overall the conclusion/ long term, but then they dont go further then 6 months..... Its sad I have wasted a lot of money, though not too much on Keen but on Kasamba/ aka liveperson. I have grown and learned through painful experiences, personal disappointments and hardships no one knows future and if only something is reliable  A BIT could be astrology transits which are also only possible if one knows their unique time of birth..... This so far has been SO scarily accurate.... that I cant deny.
I hope you find good readers though.

anything