Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58861 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2017, 09:59:25 PM »
Yeah, for me too. She got a 5 for something in July and five weeks from then is Aug. 15th. However others, equally or nearly as good with timing, have since gotten a 5 also for the question but they seem to be pointing to Sept. 5. Basically, from readings in July through last week, readers have gotten a 5 for the same question. I guess we'll know something interesting about Sue's timing soon enough!

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2017, 05:58:22 PM »
hi all....Would you all recommend a reading from Friend Sue? I can't decide between her and Aries intuition (I havent read with eaither).

Please let me know what you think! :)

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2017, 05:58:54 AM »
Aries intuition

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2017, 06:16:23 AM »
hi all....Would you all recommend a reading from Friend Sue? I can't decide between her and Aries intuition (I havent read with eaither).

Please let me know what you think! :)

Aries Intuition every day of the week.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2017, 05:16:35 AM »
Sue has gotten 2 timing predictions correct. She ssid the poi and GF would end and gave a 7. They broke up the end of July. The 2nd one she said there would be positive communication in 7. Shethought days not weeks.  We communicated today. 7 days after her reading.   She's been wrong in the past with timing so this was a nice surprise.  She said 8, the month of August we would be Building the relationship. I don't see that happening. My gut says nope.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2017, 07:58:11 PM »
Sue has gotten 2 timing predictions correct. She ssid the poi and GF would end and gave a 7. They broke up the end of July. The 2nd one she said there would be positive communication in 7. Shethought days not weeks.  We communicated today. 7 days after her reading.   She's been wrong in the past with timing so this was a nice surprise.  She said 8, the month of August we would be Building the relationship. I don't see that happening. My gut says nope.

How is this if she were so right the first two times? Did your gut say anything to you about her being wrong during the first two contacts...but it did happen as she said. I'm wondering if it was your frame of mind, in you just letting it go since you didn't believe it. I'm not doubting you, just trying to understand how they are so right at times and flat out under a rock wrong at others.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2017, 08:58:50 PM »

How is this if she were so right the first two times? Did your gut say anything to you about her being wrong during the first two contacts...but it did happen as she said. I'm wondering if it was your frame of mind, in you just letting it go since you didn't believe it. I'm not doubting you, just trying to understand how they are so right at times and flat out under a rock wrong at others.

I don't know.  Maybe it is the letting go.    I don't remember any feeling back in March when she was wrong.  This time, I just don't see the August thing, considering we only have 8 days left. Even though there's communication here and there, it's nothing significant.  It could be 8 weeks which would be more in line with Keisha.   Sue said she pulled the same card twice in my reading "I am wanting to let go and move on but i won't be able to" that's exactly how I feel.  Another 8 weeks just pisses me off LOL  I'm so freaking over thinking about this man. 

Offline mignnone

« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2017, 04:54:05 AM »
Does Friend Sue have her own website?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2017, 02:47:16 PM »
I just read with her after being in her line for weeks. I have to say, nothing about this reader stood out or blew me away and it sounded like a cold reading. She also is slow and eats minutes. The only person I'll sink money into a slow reading with is Cookie. I can't verify anything she said at all, and it felt very general. She didn't give me a fairy tale, but her outcome was positive, however, I don't really believe that's going to happen. If she's right, I'll know by the end of the month but I'm not holding my breath. I doubt I'll read with her again. Just my two cents here.

Offline Kate

« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2017, 03:32:23 PM »
I agree - I had a similar experience.

Offline patu005

« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2017, 03:33:43 PM »
When and how often she is usually online? I have been in line for a long time and it doesn't seem to move at all - just seems to have few drop outs

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2017, 03:42:16 PM »
When and how often she is usually online? I have been in line for a long time and it doesn't seem to move at all - just seems to have few drop outs

Erratically. I'm in line too (14) and starting to think it will be Thanksgiving before I can talk to her. I know she's selling her house and her husband does something (?) that requires them to travel periodically, and she has given those as reasons she hasn't been available.

Offline patu005

« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2017, 03:45:23 PM »

Erratically. I'm in line too (14) and starting to think it will be Thanksgiving before I can talk to her. I know she's selling her house and her husband does something (?) that requires them to travel periodically, and she has given those as reasons she hasn't been available.

Ha that's funny! I am number 20 and I guess it will be Christmas for me. Even though I guess I should just stop calling but I cant. Grr

Offline candy1

« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2017, 03:51:48 PM »

lol - I am 15... have been for a while.  I think she was on last week and took two calls and then logged off.. that's all...

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2017, 03:54:07 PM »

lol - I am 15... have been for a while.  I think she was on last week and took two calls and then logged off.. that's all...

Haha, exactly! I was watching that too, two calls then she was gone!  ;D