Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58282 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2018, 12:21:31 AM »
I would write her explaining what happened and make an appointment request. She's super-nice and sweet, I bet she'd take it.

What?! I was waiting for MONTHS and saw I was #1 so I was LITERALLY HOLDING MY PHONE AND LOOKING AT IT when I heard the first note of my ringtone and my phone vibrated for a millisecond and suddenly I had a missed call from Keen and I was no longer in line for her. Wtf is this?

Offline whskers

« Reply #166 on: January 24, 2018, 01:19:01 AM »
What?! I was waiting for MONTHS and saw I was #1 so I was LITERALLY HOLDING MY PHONE AND LOOKING AT IT when I heard the first note of my ringtone and my phone vibrated for a millisecond and suddenly I had a missed call from Keen and I was no longer in line for her. Wtf is this?

I feel like it’s a blessing in disguise. She was super nice but I didn’t really get a straightforward prediction from her. It’s more like “yeah it’s possible that can happen”. That’s the vibe I got from the reading.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 05:36:29 AM by whskers »

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #167 on: January 24, 2018, 05:00:19 AM »
Thanks Shalaylay I did that and she accepted it :)

Whskers I'll come back and report my experience!

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2018, 08:29:42 PM »
Oh she's SUPER sweet. She definitely connected- said things that could not have been guesses. Summed him up at a "lively maverick type". I have jokingly referred to him as Maverick since he's oppositional defiant and always risking his life  on a motorcycle or a dirt bike. She made some predictions, we'll see. I think she's gifted

Offline patu005

« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2018, 03:28:36 AM »
I finally got to read with her and she definitely connect as she was saying things i didn't ask about. Now its little hard to follow her as she jumps from one thing to another but her predictions and what she saw was in line with Cookies and Kishas... overall i was happy with reading and looking foward to predictions.. what she said is what is going on now so i hope what she said about future will be as well.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #170 on: March 02, 2018, 09:21:12 PM »
Im in queue and wondering if she is really worth speaking to? Will appreciate feedback!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2018, 02:40:02 AM »
Im in queue and wondering if she is really worth speaking to? Will appreciate feedback!

I don’t read with new advisors often but I read with her about three weeks ago and a few things she said that didn’t seem like predictions at the time have come to pass

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2018, 06:26:02 AM »
I have read with her few days ago for the 1st time. She takes appointments more than the calls in que i noticed.  She is on eastern time and is available for appts 8am to i think 1pm. Her predictions are pending for me. I dont really like tarot but she was okay. I cant say shes great until i see the predictions come to pass. I wouldnt say i was wowd but time will tell

Offline Universal9

« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2018, 06:34:01 PM »
Is she good for career Qs?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2018, 06:31:17 PM »
Small warning about her timing: I adore Sue but like so many of them, she doesn't have a sense of length of the timing she gets. Something to remember if you're in an unhappy period because she may not know when the problem(s) will be resolved. This recently happened to me dramatically; she got a 10 around an issue but it was resolved two days later. She didn't know it would be so soon, nor does the 10 fit anywhere. She's highly accurate for me though, this is relatively minor overall. Just something to keep in mind.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2018, 08:06:44 PM »
Any updates on friend sue?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #176 on: October 14, 2018, 08:20:04 PM »
I just had a correct career prediction happen. She's pretty accurate for me overall.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2018, 12:33:51 AM »
She’s been hit or miss for me. Random, irrelevant predictions have come to pass but the ones I actually wanted to happen never did

Offline Justagirl

« Reply #178 on: March 11, 2019, 07:04:26 PM »
Hey does anyone have an update on Friend Sue? I've been waiting in her Que for a while and haven't moved.