Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58858 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2017, 04:33:39 PM »
Has anybody ever gotten a timing number from her that turned out to be weeks? She told me five days for something that I thought was too early, and it was. The fifth day was yesterday.

I assume she's back?

She gave me a 7 back in April for contact.  It in fact, did happen just last week :)

Yay! She is so good!

Offline knel27

« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2017, 05:20:55 PM »
she saw up to 10 weeks back in april, that didn't happen. in May she changed it to 7, which could mean july (as 7 weeks had passed in June and didn't happen). i spoke with her last week and she gave me 2 which could mean 2 weeks to 2 months. for me, no one has been accurate with timing. I really think timing works better when you're actually in contact with your POI or too much time hasn't passed.

Offline knel27

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2017, 05:24:02 PM »
actually now that i think about it....IF some miracle happens and my POI reaches out by July 28th, that will be exactly 2 weeks from when I called Sue and still be in the month of July, therefore she'd be correct.....but i don't hold anyone to timing anymore lol

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2017, 06:40:50 PM »
actually now that i think about it....IF some miracle happens and my POI reaches out by July 28th, that will be exactly 2 weeks from when I called Sue and still be in the month of July, therefore she'd be correct.....but i don't hold anyone to timing anymore lol
If you like your poi that much just reach out to him that you want him back.

Offline knel27

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2017, 06:50:20 PM »

Please do not try to advise me on what to do, I mean that in the nicest way possible. You have NO IDEA how much history there is and the crap he and I have gone through. There is way too much water under the bridge, and I actually did send him a message last month (after 11 months of silence) to let him know i was moving across the country (which he pretended he didn't know but I knew he did) and to mail back his clothing. It is not that simple to just let someone know you want them back after so much time has passed by and there is a lot of stuff to process. Also, has your own advice been working for you?.....I don't know...We all have different situations here. And I never said I wanted him back....perhaps I just wanted to know he cared. I may never get that and have actually started asking advisors about new people coming into my life. Its been a difficult process, but I am trying to open my heart and mind to new experiences.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2017, 08:19:42 PM »

Amen! The worst POI can do is say "no thank you"

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2017, 02:09:35 PM »
How have you guys been doing with her predictions/outcomes lately? When is she ever on?! I would love another call with her for an update on where she sees things.

She accurately got the near-future about my feelings in my last reading on 7/11. Other predictions from that one are still pending but ones from my previous readings in Feb./March manifested, with timing. Nothing she predicted has been wrong yet although like nearly all of them, she can be wrong in what she thinks her timing numbers mean. She did think on 7/11 that something would happen in five days and it didn't (I thought it was too early). So I don't know what that 5 means yet.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2017, 07:47:31 PM »
@knel27 did your poi make contact?

Offline knel27

« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2017, 08:14:05 PM »
@knel27 did your poi make contact?
Nope. She did say up to two months but honestly I'm moving on, and losing interest. If he comes back I don't even know if I'd respond at this point. It feels nice :)

Offline mignnone

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2017, 09:00:44 PM »
@knel27 thanks. I was just wondering. I've never read with Sue and I was wondering how accurate she was with timing.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2017, 06:32:16 AM »
Just caught something about her timing from an old reading in Feb. that I just listened back to: she gave me 5 of cups for timing and thought it was days. It happened in May. So I think she doesn't really know what her numbers mean, like nearly everybody who gets numbers for timing. The five of cups she gave me three weeks ago is probably five weeks from the reading.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2017, 07:54:14 AM »
Where has my friend sue been?haven't talked to her in 90 days..So hard to catch her anymore .Is she still on early mornings ?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2017, 02:21:38 PM »
Where has my friend sue been?haven't talked to her in 90 days..So hard to catch her anymore .Is she still on early mornings ?

IKR? I went four months with no reading from her only because the very few times I saw her on were when I had no reading money. I know she was sick for a while and also went to Disney World or something for what seemed like two weeks. She said she'll be gone the rest of July and back in August. I'm going to hopefully make an appointment with her as soon as I get paid. I talked to her last I think in the late morning PST.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 03:45:12 PM by Shayalay »

Offline whskers

« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2017, 03:08:51 PM »
Is this her?

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/otherworld-connections/friend-sue/8571522?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Offline knel27

« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2017, 03:26:08 PM »
i can never arrange a call because it goes to her appointment scheduling page... :-\