Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58861 times)

Offline knel27

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2017, 12:02:20 PM »
*shouldnt be dependent on time frames (ugh typing from iPhone )

Amb

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2017, 12:26:39 PM »
I'll try her in the next few weeks or so for sure. I don't like having too many readings too close together. Someone (don't remember who) said that it can mix up the energy or the reader picks up on your energy that others readers have told you......don't remember exactly, but I do find that when I spread my readings out, I get a more accurate read.

She's definitely my next though!

Knel27, do keep us posted! :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 12:34:18 PM by Amb »

stargazer

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2017, 06:19:40 AM »
I'll try her in the next few weeks or so for sure. I don't like having too many readings too close together. Someone (don't remember who) said that it can mix up the energy or the reader picks up on your energy that others readers have told you......don't remember exactly, but I do find that when I spread my readings out, I get a more accurate read.

same here. I try to wait at least a month and a half between.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2017, 04:33:08 PM »
Fairy tales in Feb nothing come to pass.

Amb

« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2017, 05:25:18 PM »

@Lostsoul209, did you ever hear back from your POI? You had sent a message telling them how you felt......just wondering how it has been going for you.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2017, 06:11:46 PM »

@Lostsoul209, did you ever hear back from your POI? You had sent a message telling them how you felt......just wondering how it has been going for you.
3 week still no reply I still see her at the gym everyday.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2017, 05:06:17 PM »
Just looked on my calendar and realized Sue had a hit for POI making a move. On Feb. 5, she got a 3 for that. He did, almost three months later, on May 2.

Amb

« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2017, 12:45:54 AM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2017, 12:49:18 AM »
In early March, she told me something would happen around a 3 and it did, almost exactly three months later. I miss her, I wish she'd come back! She was very accurate for me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2017, 03:55:55 PM »
Was just going over my calendar where I put predictions with timing, and Sue has been 100% accurate for me with the predictions and the timing. Only once has she misinterpreted the number. She thought the 3=March, the month of the reading, but the event happened almost exactly three months later. Everything else though, she's been spot-on. I have a fairly big prediction for which she gave me timing of five days. I will update if it happens then.

Offline knel27

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2017, 04:11:30 PM »
I really like sue, but it's very hard to keep her focused during he reading, she's sort of all over the place like Barbara at times. I have to keep asking the same questions to stay on track and I end up spending so much money just to ask a couple questions. Although I don't hold anyone to timing anymore she was incorrect for me. I called in April and she said 1 month to 10 weeks of contact which didn't happen. She really did give me a huge fairy tale when I spoke with her April saying my poi and I would reconnect, we have a life connection, and would even have a baby! I thought this was all way too good to be true since I haven't spoken to him in one year. Still have not received contact and I spoke with her today and now she gives me 2 weeks to 2 months. But in this reading she tells me to open my heart and asked if there's someone else I'm interested in or if someone else is interested in me. She still sees this person coming back but who knows anymore, it's been so long. And it hurts when readers kind of change their tune and predictions when you call back. I do think she is very sweet, but unfortunately my situation is becoming too difficult to anyone to read.

Offline knel27

« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2017, 04:13:29 PM »
Was just going over my calendar where I put predictions with timing, and Sue has been 100% accurate for me with the predictions and the timing. Only once has she misinterpreted the number. She thought the 3=March, the month of the reading, but the event happened almost exactly three months later. Everything else though, she's been spot-on. I have a fairly big prediction for which she gave me timing of five days. I will update if it happens then.

That's awesome!!! You seem to have a lot of luck and great experience with readings and predictions!!! :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2017, 04:24:06 PM »

That's awesome!!! You seem to have a lot of luck and great experience with readings and predictions!!! :)

I'll probably be excoriated for this but from what I've seen and experienced, the stronger the emotional connection between you and POI, the more accurate the predictions. When I'm told predictions about new guys, for example, my results are more like everybody else's, that is underwhelming in the extreme. I don't even ask about somebody new, they get it on their own so you'd think they'd be more accurate but no. It happens but it's never once been somebody even remotely close to a dating partner. But predictions about POI have always been extremely accurate, yes. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2017, 03:11:18 PM »
Has anybody ever gotten a timing number from her that turned out to be weeks? She told me five days for something that I thought was too early, and it was. The fifth day was yesterday.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2017, 03:52:41 PM »
Has anybody ever gotten a timing number from her that turned out to be weeks? She told me five days for something that I thought was too early, and it was. The fifth day was yesterday.

I assume she's back?

She gave me a 7 back in April for contact.  It in fact, did happen just last week :) 

anything