Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58859 times)

Offline Epic08

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2017, 12:02:41 AM »
She was supposed to be gone only a week so hopefully this weekend she'll be on.
Thank you! I'll look out for her

stargazer

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2017, 12:58:17 AM »
I read with her early march. Her big prediction is  for later this year, sometime after summer. Will update. However I will say she was definitely spot on with what she picked up.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 01:50:13 AM by stargazer »

Offline Epic08

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2017, 02:07:39 AM »
I read with her early march. Her big prediction is  for later this year, sometime after summer. Will update. However I will say she was definitely spot on with what she picked up.
Thanks Stargazer. Did you have any small predictions happen for you or is it just a big prediction coming up?

stargazer

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2017, 02:38:15 AM »
@epic...her small predictions were very generalized, but yes they have come to pass thus far

Offline Epic08

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2017, 02:47:08 AM »
@epic...her small predictions were very generalized, but yes they have come to pass thus far
Thank you! I'll update once I get a chance to read with her

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2017, 05:01:37 PM »
I read with her a few weeks ago.. very nice lady. She did confirm some things I know to be true.. also emailed me minutes and finished off what she was saying after the call.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2017, 01:55:56 PM »
I'm trying to find her off Keen, no luck so far. The only psychics named Sue I've found are in the U.K. and New Zealand. She's been gone for two weeks and I'm dying to talk to her!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2017, 03:19:31 PM »
I'm trying to find her off Keen, no luck so far. The only psychics named Sue I've found are in the U.K. and New Zealand. She's been gone for two weeks and I'm dying to talk to her!

what happened to her?  She's been gone for a long time! 

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2017, 05:35:29 PM »
She came back from vacation and is sick... she said she'd caught a flu and would be back on in the next week

Offline Epic08

« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2017, 09:28:49 PM »
She came back from vacation and is sick... she said she'd caught a flu and would be back on in the next week
Thanks for the update

Offline Mememe

« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2017, 10:35:36 PM »
How do you guys like this lady so much? First thing she said to me was " i can see how hard the past few months have been ad you've had no contact with your POI"

Umm false! I talk to him everyday .... sorry i hung up on her...

Obvi she didn't connect with me.  Happens i guess

stargazer

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2017, 02:06:33 AM »
How do you guys like this lady so much? First thing she said to me was " i can see how hard the past few months have been ad you've had no contact with your POI"

it happens all the time.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2017, 04:09:09 AM »

it happens all the time.

Maybe ill try her again at some point

Amb

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2017, 11:45:22 AM »
I see she is back. She has some feedback as of last week and yesterday. She will probably be my next choice for a reading. Then I'll be done for a while. Been trying just a few here recently that I've not read with before. Will see how they all do here in the next month or two. I am on the search for a new go to, as my previous readers have come to know me too well. Readings just seem to have lost their luster and accuracy.

Offline knel27

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2017, 12:00:57 PM »
I see she is back. She has some feedback as of last week and yesterday. She will probably be my next choice for a reading. Then I'll be done for a while. Been trying just a few here recently that I've not read with before. Will see how they all do here in the next month or two. I am on the search for a new go to, as my previous readers have come to know me too well. Readings just seem to have lost their luster and accuracy.

Hey I called and spoke to her yesterday, she is very good! Picked up some details that no other reader had picked up before. She is super nice and gives free minutes after the call. I will advise to give her definitely more than 5 min, I think I have her 13 min because she's one of those readers that doesn't get on fire until a few min in. She has to analyze the cards and confirm things. She does give time frames but warns that we should be dependent on that. She's honest. My predictions aren't until another several weeks so I'll keep you posted. I can tell she must be good and popular because she had a long line yesterday. Overall I liked her and will call again.