Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58861 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2017, 12:44:58 AM »
Transplantnurse, do you have any tips on how to keep her focused? I've noticed she can get something big coming but if you can't confirm it, she drops it.

LOL good question..when she starts talking I cut her and bring it back to what the topic was straight as that..I am due for a read with her wil do it around may..Maybe so many people will stop calling her  :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2017, 04:40:48 PM »
Does anybody know if when she asks questions you can't confirm, it means she's getting actual information? For example, "Who was married? Is this [name]?", does it really mean "[Name] was married?"

I wish she spoke in declarative sentences instead of asking questions, especially ones you have no way of confirming. I feel like I'm having to figure out how she speaks so I can translate the reading into solid information instead of a series of open-ended questions. She needs to have more confidence in her ability because she's very good and what she got was right, it's just confusing in the reading and until things start happening because almost everything is phrased in a question.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2017, 09:19:51 PM »
I'm bumping this....is she still accurate? What time does she usually come online?

Offline verb18

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2017, 09:36:58 PM »
I'm bumping this....is she still accurate? What time does she usually come online?

She is sooo hard to catch ugh lol. I see her online in the AM Eastern time - like between 10 AM and Noon.
This woman is definitely accurate. She spoke of exact incidences my POI had and inside jokes we had - like it was that scary lol. A lot of people rant and rave about her. She's very upfront about not being spot on with timing but can definitely read into your situation pretty deeply. For me, she said she felt very positive in her "outcome" with me so she gave me timing, but its set for the summer months (in alignment with most of my readers)...From hearing about other people's experiences and based on my own with FriendSue, I think she is DEFFF a bigger picture reader. Like for most people I feel she has gotten "definitive milestones" correct - like knowing if someone will DEF get back together or if someone WILL re-locate for a job. I think shes also one of the more gifted readers in seeing a wayyys out with accuracy. A lot of other readers arent so gifted when it comes to things long-term - they always give wishy washy answers with things like this where FriendSue tends to say things with confidence and I think most people who try her are happy with her, or things just havent transpired yet because thats how far out she can read lol.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2017, 09:44:40 PM »

She is sooo hard to catch ugh lol. I see her online in the AM Eastern time - like between 10 AM and Noon.
This woman is definitely accurate. She spoke of exact incidences my POI had and inside jokes we had - like it was that scary lol. A lot of people rant and rave about her. She's very upfront about not being spot on with timing but can definitely read into your situation pretty deeply. For me, she said she felt very positive in her "outcome" with me so she gave me timing, but its set for the summer months (in alignment with most of my readers)...From hearing about other people's experiences and based on my own with FriendSue, I think she is DEFFF a bigger picture reader. Like for most people I feel she has gotten "definitive milestones" correct - like knowing if someone will DEF get back together or if someone WILL re-locate for a job. I think shes also one of the more gifted readers in seeing a wayyys out with accuracy. A lot of other readers arent so gifted when it comes to things long-term - they always give wishy washy answers with things like this where FriendSue tends to say things with confidence and I think most people who try her are happy with her, or things just havent transpired yet because thats how far out she can read lol.

Yes, I love Sue. She is VERY accurate for me in the short-term; my longer-term ones are still to come. What I love most about her is that she picks up my fears about anything, POI, money, whatever, and tells me why I don't have to worry. And she's been right! For example, in early March she told me to pursue my side-jobs because "it's really gonna help." I kind of though huh? in the reading but about two weeks later, in pour these requests for me to do my side-jobs and I cleaned up the last two weeks of the month. I was hoping to read with her this month but she's been out of town. If I could afford it, I'd read with her weekly just to get a forecast for the week.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2017, 09:45:55 PM »

Thanks so much. I'm really trying to find someone as accurate as Lotus. Since she blocked me I don't know who to read with anymore and it seems like most people have had success with FriendSue. Hopefully I'll be able to catch her

Offline Epic08

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2017, 09:47:46 PM »

Yes, I love Sue. She is VERY accurate for me in the short-term; my longer-term ones are still to come. What I love most about her is that she picks up my fears about anything, POI, money, whatever, and tells me why I don't have to worry. And she's been right! For example, in early March she told me to pursue my side-jobs because "it's really gonna help." I kind of though huh? in the reading but about two weeks later, in pour these requests for me to do my side-jobs and I cleaned up the last two weeks of the month. I was hoping to read with her this month but she's been out of town. If I could afford it, I'd read with her weekly just to get a forecast for the week.

Thanks Shayalay. Do you usually catch her online in the morning - noon timeframe

Offline verb18

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2017, 09:54:28 PM »

I 1000% know what you mean by this!! She is so gifted it is craaaay lol. I have no doubt she will be accurate for you long-term - I do feel like she has high accuracy here! Has she predicted a lot for you in your relationship situation?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2017, 09:54:43 PM »

Thanks Shayalay. Do you usually catch her online in the morning - noon timeframe

I'm on Pacific time and I get her early in the morning here, like 8:30-9:30 on the weekends. Re: Lotus, you could always get a reloadable card and open a new account. That's what I keep meaning to do.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2017, 09:57:40 PM »

I'm on Pacific time and I get her early in the morning here, like 8:30-9:30 on the weekends. Re: Lotus, you could always get a reloadable card and open a new account. That's what I keep meaning to do.
I was thinking about opening a new account but I feel like there's a reason why she decided to not read for me anymore and it's left a negative impression on me now

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2017, 09:58:06 PM »

I 1000% know what you mean by this!! She is so gifted it is craaaay lol. I have no doubt she will be accurate for you long-term - I do feel like she has high accuracy here! Has she predicted a lot for you in your relationship situation?

Yes and they're starting to happen  :) Once she nailed contact. She got "two, two, two, two." I talked to him on Feb. 22.

Offline verb18

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2017, 10:21:24 PM »
[/quote]

Yes and they're starting to happen  :) Once she nailed contact. She got "two, two, two, two." I talked to him on Feb. 22.
[/quote]

Thats awesome :)!!! I have a lot pending from her too. I remember her assuring me not to worry at all throughout my reading because of what she saw so I think that's a good thing! lol

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2017, 10:28:49 PM »

[/quote]

Thats awesome :)!!! I have a lot pending from her too. I remember her assuring me not to worry at all throughout my reading because of what she saw so I think that's a good thing! lol
[/quote]

Yes! She pulled the "don't worry" card for me too! I can't wait to talk to her again. I wish she'd get back into town, lol. Another cool thing she got was that a third-party has been married. I couldn't confirm or deny at the time but two weeks ago found out she was correct.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2017, 10:52:44 PM »

[/quote]

Yes! She pulled the "don't worry" card for me too! I can't wait to talk to her again. I wish she'd get back into town, lol. Another cool thing she got was that a third-party has been married. I couldn't confirm or deny at the time but two weeks ago found out she was correct.
[/quote]

When is she coming back?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2017, 11:37:07 PM »
She was supposed to be gone only a week so hopefully this weekend she'll be on.