Author Topic: Readings by Penelope.  (Read 33396 times)

mo45

Re: Readings by Penelope.
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2017, 12:54:10 PM »
I agree, readers need to keep their personal opinion out altogether... For Penelope in particular, please just never tell her your story.

which is why readers need to keep their opinion OUT of the reading. just relay the message. period.

mo45

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2017, 01:01:11 PM »
She was originally late in her delivery like about 5 days from the day I purchased the reading, so may be she was trying to compensate for it by replying promptly..which is why I recommend you set the date you will get your reading in advance so there is no confusion there..

I had to come and add that I wish I had not told her my story post which she did a 180 degree turn in her predictions!

So she first predicted something via email, then I had a series of follow ups and she was kind enough to reply to each one of them promptly, during which I told her my story, post which she made a comment which was opposite to what she had originally predicted.
When I asked her if she doesnt mind confirming the predictions "as per reading not based on my story", she replied saying she trusts her cards but she "doesnt think" so after hearing my story..
This kind of statement she made is sadly a bit unprofessional. I will update on her original unbiased predictions..

I had that exact same experience with her but I received no clarification.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2017, 03:41:57 PM »
Regardless of the fact that she changed her predictions for and was inconsistent, she was incorrect in her predictions on both accounts.  I'm not bashing her, not every reader is for every person.  Not every person is going to have success with every reader.  Nothing personal against her, I just don't like getting flip flopped predictions after a reader asks questions and you give them more information.

mo45

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2017, 05:43:10 PM »
@SunshineChick22 Too bad the predictions didnt work for you...Glad you let us know this information..I second you on the flip flopping of predictions..
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 09:08:19 PM by mo45 »

Offline copperhead

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2017, 07:10:18 PM »
Regardless of the fact that she changed her predictions for and was inconsistent, she was incorrect in her predictions on both accounts.  I'm not bashing her, not every reader is for every person.  Not every person is going to have success with every reader.  Nothing personal against her, I just don't like getting flip flopped predictions after a reader asks questions and you give them more information.

I had two readings with Penelope. Her perspective helped me a lot on two situations, one romantic and one work related. She nailed the present and past surroundings and her advice, mostly on the job situation, helped me made a decision. Predictions in the first reading didn't happen. In the second, who knows, they don't concern me and she didn't give me a time frame (she basically predicted that my ex and his current love interest will break up badly).
So, I wouldn't use Penelope for outcomes, I don't think it's her strength, but in my opinion she's phenomenal in presenting what's going on and clarifying the situation so that we can take our best course of action.

After all, this also how tarot cards work the best: as suggestions, psychological support and foundation, clarifications, tools to guide our own free wills.

Don't ask tarots what will happen but what you should do in order to go where you'd like to be.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2017, 07:31:46 PM »
I was just going off of what you said. You said you asked for her opinion not that she offered it without asking. You literally said that. so clearly you must have already known yourself that you would get an opinion since you asked for it.

I agree, readers need to keep their personal opinion out altogether... For Penelope in particular, please just never tell her your story.

which is why readers need to keep their opinion OUT of the reading. just relay the message. period.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2017, 08:59:27 PM »
all I am saying is that tarot is not a guessing game

Yes, it is. It is a refined 'guessing' game. You need to know the meaning of the cards but each card has so many different possible interpretations based on the position they come in the spread, what type of spread, etc., that it's absolutely necessary to have excellent intuition and lots of practice to get the most fit and best interpretation. It also helps the reader to have a little bit of a background.
Outcomes in tarots are possibilities - Many serious tarots readers don't do predictions.
Best use of tarots is for guidance and understanding. It's a tool for the present (or understand the past).
Those who care more about predictions should use tarots readers.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2017, 05:04:47 AM »
I was actually agreeing with you and saying that it's not a guessing game for a skilled intuitive or psychic reader, they are going above and beyond the meaning of the cards as written in the books. Thats why I think you SHOULD tell a tarot reader your story because its a collaborative process where they give you insight into your situation. She said she would never have mentioned something totally random that came through for her because it didn't make sense until I mentioned something in my story and then it made sense. It was a blue dog and she picked it up intuitively but it was when I told her what the blue dog referenced that she was able to make all the puzzle pieces fit and understand what the cards were saying. The psychic hit of "doggy blue" came from somewhere else, from wherever this info comes from. Not from the cards but the cards wrapped a story around it that was specific to me. Don't know if that made sense. Same cards for someone else would mean something else and a good reader can tell their story to them.

Yes, it is. It is a refined 'guessing' game. You need to know the meaning of the cards but each card has so many different possible interpretations based on the position they come in the spread, what type of spread, etc., that it's absolutely necessary to have excellent intuition and lots of practice to get the most fit and best interpretation. It also helps the reader to have a little bit of a background.
Outcomes in tarots are possibilities - Many serious tarots readers don't do predictions.
Best use of tarots is for guidance and understanding. It's a tool for the present (or understand the past).

Offline copperhead

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2017, 08:02:51 PM »
I was actually agreeing with you and saying that it's not a guessing game for a skilled intuitive or psychic reader, they are going above and beyond the meaning of the cards as written in the books. Thats why I think you SHOULD tell a tarot reader your story because its a collaborative process where they give you insight into your situation. She said she would never have mentioned something totally random that came through for her because it didn't make sense until I mentioned something in my story and then it made sense. It was a blue dog and she picked it up intuitively but it was when I told her what the blue dog referenced that she was able to make all the puzzle pieces fit and understand what the cards were saying. The psychic hit of "doggy blue" came from somewhere else, from wherever this info comes from. Not from the cards but the cards wrapped a story around it that was specific to me. Don't know if that made sense. Same cards for someone else would mean something else and a good reader can tell their story to them.

Yes, totally agree

mo45

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2017, 03:16:12 PM »
@Copperhead, your post on Present being accurate but the outcome not having manifested is appreciated..knowing the present might be helpful for some situations but personally for me, outcome does matter the most..

I had two readings with Penelope. Her perspective helped me a lot on two situations, one romantic and one work related. She nailed the present and past surroundings and her advice, mostly on the job situation, helped me made a decision. Predictions in the first reading didn't happen. In the second, who knows, they don't concern me and she didn't give me a time frame (she basically predicted that my ex and his current love interest will break up badly).
So, I wouldn't use Penelope for outcomes, I don't think it's her strength, but in my opinion she's phenomenal in presenting what's going on and clarifying the situation so that we can take our best course of action.

After all, this also how tarot cards work the best: as suggestions, psychological support and foundation, clarifications, tools to guide our own free wills.

Don't ask tarots what will happen but what you should do in order to go where you'd like to be.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 03:22:58 PM by mo45 »

Offline njlady

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2017, 11:51:46 PM »

100% on this.   

When she said she didn't understand what I was asking, I gave her some details.  It turned into, and this is an exact quote from her mouth "it's less of a psychic reading and more how business works" like I was a simpleton. I'm not one of the highest paid people in the entire state in my line of work because I don't understand how business works.  Then she started spouting her personal opinion as legal opinion and it was  :o time because if she is psychic, she ought to be seeing why I don't need legal advice.  Then she was practically shouting that I "wanted the brutal truth" and this was all "common sense", 

I was very upset by my reading with her.  I think if she had stuck to the cards, it would have been fine, but she didn't.  It started out ok and I got one answer in the very beginning that I believe to be true, but the rest was straight downhill.  I was nearly physically ill over the possibility that she was right about something extremely important, but I've since found out through someone else with firsthand knowledge that it is not what is happening at all and her conjecture about this was pure horseshit. 

The fact that she was so wrong about this really important thing and let her opinion shit all over the reading made the whole reading a throwaway for me because it was 95% how she felt things worked versus what I saw with my own two eyes.  I needed her for what I couldn't and didn't see, not to argue with me about factual matters.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2017, 07:42:52 PM »

100% on this.   

When she said she didn't understand what I was asking, I gave her some details.  It turned into, and this is an exact quote from her mouth "it's less of a psychic reading and more how business works" like I was a simpleton. I'm not one of the highest paid people in the entire state in my line of work because I don't understand how business works.  Then she started spouting her personal opinion as legal opinion and it was  :o time because if she is psychic, she ought to be seeing why I don't need legal advice.  Then she was practically shouting that I "wanted the brutal truth" and this was all "common sense", 

I was very upset by my reading with her.  I think if she had stuck to the cards, it would have been fine, but she didn't.  It started out ok and I got one answer in the very beginning that I believe to be true, but the rest was straight downhill.  I was nearly physically ill over the possibility that she was right about something extremely important, but I've since found out through someone else with firsthand knowledge that it is not what is happening at all and her conjecture about this was pure horseshit. 

The fact that she was so wrong about this really important thing and let her opinion shit all over the reading made the whole reading a throwaway for me because it was 95% how she felt things worked versus what I saw with my own two eyes.  I needed her for what I couldn't and didn't see, not to argue with me about factual matters.
she work for me didn't give her any information just said the poi name what she pick up in the card she said my poi is blocking me out or ignore me or it make her gone crazy because she want to go deep and sort out her feeling. Then she give me good news she also said it not one side she also has feeling for me too but she not ready so she said it not a waste of time.

Offline bonba

« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2020, 07:04:34 AM »
I also found her throwing he opinions alot and being argumentative . the info she gave me didnt resonate as it contradicted the reality . my reading was about a year ago . nothing has pan out yet .

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2020, 08:03:05 AM »
I also found her throwing he opinions alot and being argumentative . the info she gave me didnt resonate as it contradicted the reality . my reading was about a year ago . nothing has pan out yet .

But you don’t like any psychics at all

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2020, 11:37:25 AM »
This the Facebook or Etsy one we are talking about??

anything