Author Topic: Readings by Penelope.  (Read 33392 times)

Offline giftsdiff

Re: Readings by Penelope.
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2017, 01:01:27 PM »
Yep, Leanne Halyburton.

But this is her current website: https://leannehalyburton.wordpress.com/consultations/

Also, the last reading I had (which was off) it sounded like she was shuffling cards. I don't know if she's started using cards (she never refers to a specific card she's pulled or anything), but the readings I've had where I hear shuffling in the background have been kind of crappy, even though she's telling less personal stories....

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2017, 01:10:59 PM »
The link I left leads you the link you left giftsdiff. She's been using WordPress for decades so it's the same thing.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2017, 04:39:53 PM »
The link I left leads you the link you left giftsdiff. She's been using WordPress for decades so it's the same thing.

Sorry. I didn't even click on the link. The last time I went there, the page had an error and didn't come up.

I've ordered from her holyhead site in the past, but I remember having to request an invoice for a reading. Now she has Paypal buttons on her Wordpress site, which makes it easier to order.

My best readings from her have come when I only gave her a name and age, even though she insists she gives a better reading when she has extra background information. I think you get a lot more advice and assumptions from her when she's given a glimpse of what's going on in your life.  I've always gotten her 10 (and recently 5) Predictions readings, though. Based on that and other people's experiences, I'm not interested in her specific questions listings.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2017, 04:49:28 PM »
I'm not sure her specific questions are great either. She is very, very judgemental, especially about relationships.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2017, 05:05:16 PM »

I think you get a lot more advice and assumptions from her when she's given a glimpse of what's going on in your life.

I felt the same way, I wish I wouldn't have given her any information she definitely assumed things, some of which were wrong. However, I won't know if she's correct or not for a while

Offline bstalling

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2017, 08:52:44 PM »
I'm not sure her specific questions are great either. She is very, very judgemental, especially about relationships.

Her specific questions suck! Don't do it, even at a discount. The amount of frustration you will feel wont be worth it.

And I just LOVE how these readers want to coach you on LOA when they themselves say their lives are so miserable. Its like, stop pretending you can really guide people. Say what you see psychically and leave out the rest.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2017, 10:09:50 PM »

Her specific questions suck! Don't do it, even at a discount. The amount of frustration you will feel wont be worth it.

And I just LOVE how these readers want to coach you on LOA when they themselves say their lives are so miserable. Its like, stop pretending you can really guide people. Say what you see psychically and leave out the rest.
How do you take away predictions amidst all the judgmental statements? To me, the reader's credibility goes down with that attitude and I'm not so sure about predictions...

I've been reading long enough to know when a psychic is switching from "psychic mode" to "assuming, ranting, guessing". Leanne is so up and down that on some days, she can just stick to the psychic facts without her interpretation...other days its Leanne 101 lecture course. And, a lot of predictions have come through when I make note of the actual predictions she gives, so yeah.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2017, 10:32:17 PM »

How do you take away predictions amidst all the judgmental statements? To me, the reader's credibility goes down with that attitude and I'm not so sure about predictions...

I've been reading long enough to know when a psychic is switching from "psychic mode" to "assuming, ranting, guessing". Leanne is so up and down that on some days, she can just stick to the psychic facts without her interpretation...other days its Leanne 101 lecture course. And, a lot of predictions have come through when I make note of the actual predictions she gives, so yeah.

This thread is no longer about Penelope. Please, change subject line or create a new thread. It's so confusing when this happens (and it happens a lot)

Offline copperhead

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2017, 10:34:03 PM »

It's about Penelope or about Leanne? This thread has been changing, and it's now hard to follow who you're referring to.

mo45

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2017, 02:16:33 PM »
I second that @Copperhead. This happens a lot, and becomes confusing.

It's about Penelope or about Leanne? This thread has been changing, and it's now hard to follow who you're referring to.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2017, 02:06:41 AM »
I had to come and add that I wish I had not told her my story post which she did a 180 degree turn in her predictions!

So she first predicted something via email, then I had a series of follow ups and she was kind enough to reply to each one of them promptly, during which I told her my story, post which she made a comment which was opposite to what she had originally predicted.
When I asked her if she doesnt mind confirming the predictions "as per reading not based on my story", she replied saying she trusts her cards but she "doesnt think" so after hearing my story..
This kind of statement she made is sadly a bit unprofessional. I will update on her original unbiased predictions..

I had that exact same experience with her but I received no clarification.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2017, 05:07:48 AM »
for those saying Penelope said she doesn't think so based on your story but trusts the cards, what that means is that SHE as a person doesn't think so but the cards are the cards she's just a messenger.

Look if you ask her if so and so is going to come back to you and the cards spell it out that yes that is the case and then you tell her that you burned his house down and killed his dog, then yea maybe Penlope the person may have an opinion that contradicts what the guides tell her but the cards dont lie.

She's not the spirit she's the messenger. Her opinion is her opinion. I just had a reading with Estrella who told me I would be married end of next year and with someone I would meet THIS year by August and he would be a certain age. When I told her my age and circumstances she said hey, yea, I agree, I wouldn't believe this either and it doesn't sound logical but thats what it says. I get it. Not her job to believe or not to believe, she doesn't know me she's just relaying a message.

I think lots of people expect readers to be magicians. They're not. Would a news reporter be unprofessional if they said Hey, the weather says its going to be 90 degress today but its February in NYC and it's been snowing for two weeks so I can't see this happening. They didn't make the weather they just report it. get it?

stargazer

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2017, 06:20:05 AM »
which is why readers need to keep their opinion OUT of the reading. just relay the message. period.

Offline toju516

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2017, 07:25:49 AM »
which is why readers need to keep their opinion OUT of the reading. just relay the message. period.

I agree. We're a paying client paying for psychic information. I'm not paying for what she thinks as a person - I can think for myself.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2017, 12:49:40 PM »
personally if we all heard each others stories, we would say that person is mad. Their PIO is not coming back. I try really hard to not give readers too much information. I always ask what do they see coming up? Very few readers have gotten my situation correct, and I mean very few. Can count on one hand.

anything