Author Topic: Readings by Penelope.  (Read 33395 times)

Offline charlyelly

Re: Readings by Penelope.
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 06:24:33 PM »
no not at all, quite the opposite in fact as she has non traditional interpretations of the cards sometimes, and she's picked up things that are not anything she could get from the cards alone. I've had messages come through that weren't even part of my question which was really cool. shes my go to reader besides yona. Sale going on now too, just grabbed one for later date  :-*

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 07:32:51 PM »
Is there a reason there are two threads for this same reader?  ???

Is she just a card reader? Her prices are really up there just for cards.

For me, that's exactly all she was, and not even a good one. Instead of interpreting what the card meant for me, she went through all the things the card "could" mean, what was basically all of the interpretations of the cards.

Like I said in the other thread, it may have just been that she didn't connect to me. I'm kind of jealous that all these people got great readings when I just got a bunch of card interpretations, most of which weren't relevant to what's going on in my life. And the reading I purchased was one of her most expensive at the time (don't know about now because I don't keep up with her shop or what she's offering).

If she didn't connect, I wish she would have just said so and refunded my money. Instead she delivered a bunch of card interpretations as though it was something insightful.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 09:41:53 PM »

For me, that's exactly all she was, and not even a good one. Instead of interpreting what the card meant for me, she went through all the things the card "could" mean, what was basically all of the interpretations of the cards.

Like I said in the other thread, it may have just been that she didn't connect to me. I'm kind of jealous that all these people got great readings when I just got a bunch of card interpretations, most of which weren't relevant to what's going on in my life. And the reading I purchased was one of her most expensive at the time (don't know about now because I don't keep up with her shop or what she's offering).

If she didn't connect, I wish she would have just said so and refunded my money. Instead she delivered a bunch of card interpretations as though it was something insightful.

I had the same experience with my reading as you did. She was completely off on the present, I politely let her know that what she was saying didn't pertain to my situation. She asked me a couple of questions to which I gave specific answers, then she changed what she said. I asked her to clarify for me or if she could give me some details and she couldn't. I was disappointed as well since I had read on this board she was good for so many others.

Offline karma17

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2017, 10:31:47 PM »

Did you have a phone reading? When I read with her over the phone there was one question I asked and she pulled a spread to get an answer to that. The spread gave very little info. So then she pulled another spread for the same question and pieced together the bits of information. I asked A LOT of questions and she tried to explain how the spread applied to my situation instead of giving me the meaning of each card...just letting you know so maybe you can try getting her or another tarot reader to pull another spread?..hope this helps

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2017, 10:57:08 PM »

Did you have a phone reading? When I read with her over the phone there was one question I asked and she pulled a spread to get an answer to that. The spread gave very little info. So then she pulled another spread for the same question and pieced together the bits of information. I asked A LOT of questions and she tried to explain how the spread applied to my situation instead of giving me the meaning of each card...just letting you know so maybe you can try getting her or another tarot reader to pull another spread?..hope this helps

I actually had an email reading. She was very nice and answered my follow up questions. But the answers to my followup questions equated to "you never can tell" and more waffling about the meaning of the cards with no real insight. But maybe that's just the way she reads -- offering lots of possibilities with no definite or clear path...

Offline britbrat

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2017, 01:43:32 AM »
I have never purchased a reading from etsy but I would like to try her. It seems she has mixed reviews on another forum though. But a lot of them seem to be really big Yona fans. I might consider penelope and donna maxine. Has anyone tried donna?

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2017, 01:46:21 AM »
I have never purchased a reading from etsy but I would like to try her. It seems she has mixed reviews on another forum though. But a lot of them seem to be really big Yona fans. I might consider penelope and donna maxine. Has anyone tried donna?

I've tried Donna. I connected with her a lot better than Penelope. But getting in touch takes patience. I ordered an email reading and got it within three weeks. Not sure how long it takes to schedule a phone reading....

Offline britbrat

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2017, 01:52:24 AM »

I've tried Donna. I connected with her a lot better than Penelope. But getting in touch takes patience. I ordered an email reading and got it within three weeks. Not sure how long it takes to schedule a phone reading....

How was she with predictions?

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2017, 02:00:50 AM »

I just got the reading in January. So no predictions have come to pass yet, although the way she described the beginning of this year has been accurate.  Her reading lined up with a reading I'd gotten in December with Leanne Halyburton. They even used some of the same phrasing (both mp3 email readings).

Regarding Penelope, I DID get a somewhat generic reading because I wanted to know what was coming up for the year. It was a reading she offered that didn't require questions, but looked at several aspects of your life. So again, maybe she wasn't good for me because it was a general reading? I don't know....

Offline toju516

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2017, 08:03:30 AM »

I just got the reading in January. So no predictions have come to pass yet, although the way she described the beginning of this year has been accurate.  Her reading lined up with a reading I'd gotten in December with Leanne Halyburton. They even used some of the same phrasing (both mp3 email readings).

Regarding Penelope, I DID get a somewhat generic reading because I wanted to know what was coming up for the year. It was a reading she offered that didn't require questions, but looked at several aspects of your life. So again, maybe she wasn't good for me because it was a general reading? I don't know....
Hey giftsdiff, you're the first to mention Leanne on here. May i ask how did you find her accuracy? I read with her for the first time so i don't know. I'm unable to locate any reviews on her anywhere. The way she read my personality traits, thoughts and feelings rang true to me though, so i would say her reading on me as an empath is accurate. As for predictions and events, i have yet to see. The only thing i want to point out about her reading though is that i was a bit confused about the other people in my reading. I can't tell who's who in the reading. For example, she would describe a situation with someone, give me how i would feel about this person which leads me to think it's poi she's referring to, but the physical descriptions wouldn't entirely match. So i just decided to let the reading go instead of trying to figure out who she's picking up on lol. I would be delighted if you shared with me your experience with this reader. :)

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2017, 08:18:26 PM »
Hey giftsdiff, you're the first to mention Leanne on here. May i ask how did you find her accuracy? I read with her for the first time so i don't know. I'm unable to locate any reviews on her anywhere. The way she read my personality traits, thoughts and feelings rang true to me though, so i would say her reading on me as an empath is accurate. As for predictions and events, i have yet to see. The only thing i want to point out about her reading though is that i was a bit confused about the other people in my reading. I can't tell who's who in the reading. For example, she would describe a situation with someone, give me how i would feel about this person which leads me to think it's poi she's referring to, but the physical descriptions wouldn't entirely match. So i just decided to let the reading go instead of trying to figure out who she's picking up on lol. I would be delighted if you shared with me your experience with this reader. :)

While I think Leanne is the real deal, she does have her flaws. She is bad with timing and bad with descriptions of other people. Maybe it's because she's reading energy?

I've had times when she is not sure if she's seeing one person or two different people because of similar hair colors. Also, she's not consistent with face shapes. And I don't think I've ever gotten an eye color from her.

Also while she gets my thoughts and personality mostly right, when I include info about other people she's hit or miss. And I don't trust those predictions (mostly because they don't make sense and it's obvious she's not connecting).

I have had a couple of small predictions come to pass with her. But nothing big. Also, she likes to tell just about every female they will have a baby or consider having a baby. I'm not sure what's up with that.

Oddly enough the last Ten Predictions reading I had with her was a lot more detailed, love-wise, than those I've had with her in the past, which makes me suspect that things become clearer to her the closer they are to happening.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2017, 06:15:05 PM »

While I think Leanne is the real deal, she does have her flaws. She is bad with timing and bad with descriptions of other people. Maybe it's because she's reading energy?

I've had times when she is not sure if she's seeing one person or two different people because of similar hair colors. Also, she's not consistent with face shapes. And I don't think I've ever gotten an eye color from her.

Also while she gets my thoughts and personality mostly right, when I include info about other people she's hit or miss. And I don't trust those predictions (mostly because they don't make sense and it's obvious she's not connecting).

I have had a couple of small predictions come to pass with her. But nothing big. Also, she likes to tell just about every female they will have a baby or consider having a baby. I'm not sure what's up with that.

Oddly enough the last Ten Predictions reading I had with her was a lot more detailed, love-wise, than those I've had with her in the past, which makes me suspect that things become clearer to her the closer they are to happening.

Yeah, the baby thing is concerning. But, then I think, most of us are in our child bearing years...She was recently right about someone having a baby in a 3 year period on that other forum.

I DO think the closer the time it is for something to happen, the clearly the details she gets on it. I think this is true for most psychics though. Still really conflicted about using her long term because a good 20 minutes out of a 35 minute reading is her storytelling and attempts to counsel you with whatever lessons she has personally learned in life. Its damn frustrating.

Offline karma17

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2017, 08:26:04 PM »

Yeah, the baby thing is concerning. But, then I think, most of us are in our child bearing years...She was recently right about someone having a baby in a 3 year period on that other forum.

I DO think the closer the time it is for something to happen, the clearly the details she gets on it. I think this is true for most psychics though. Still really conflicted about using her long term because a good 20 minutes out of a 35 minute reading is her storytelling and attempts to counsel you with whatever lessons she has personally learned in life. Its damn frustrating.
l agree on Leanne telling stories and preaching. She is also a bit judgmental when talking about her women clients and the questions they ask her etc etc. which put me off.
At one point I asked her something about my POI's personality trait and she said "why do you want to know??..you don't need to know this at this moment"...  :-\

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2017, 11:51:42 PM »
What Leanne are you talking about?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2017, 01:21:20 AM »
Probably Leanne Halyburton
www.holyhead.com/leanne/