Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 124971 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2017, 09:52:30 PM »
Read with Astro sarah-bad.Angel baby nothing .Nancy darlene nothing .
Abarnes1- did she sound or say things that resonated with you ?like I said only two people were right for me regarding my then guy 2014.her and kisha.Sorry

Rediska

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2017, 10:23:10 PM »
That's ok, I appreciate honesty if that's what she was really seeing. Kisha told me the separation right now is necessary for his and my personal growth and that we could have a great relationship after this stage, but shouldn't try before. So we'll see. Michelle predicted a new guy in 3-4 months that I will feel an instant connection with. Time will tell.

I'm sorry your readings have been contradicting :( also with Keisha I think she is strongest at present and past. Did Michelle give you no timeframe at all? Did you give her info beforehand? I noticed with psychics beforehand is that they'll ask you when was the last point of communication and off the bat form an opinion and say the guy isn't coming back

Rediska

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2017, 10:55:42 PM »
Did she at least give you some explanation? I would be more impressed if she could've told you why it wasn't going to work out  :o and maybe bring up an example from your guys' past.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2017, 10:57:55 PM »
Michelle who?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2017, 11:14:26 PM »
This reader changed her name. Her name before was madea michelle and she was 21.99/min. There may be an older thread here under that name. I remember trying her out before. As with most of them we all have different experiences but she was wrong twice for me almost seemed like she was just guessing because she couldn't have been more wrong.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2017, 11:20:21 PM »
I read with her years and years ago when she was known as madea Michelle. Can't remember much about her but I took her off my favorites list so I guess that says something!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2017, 11:20:51 PM »
This reader changed her name. Her name before was madea michelle and she was 21.99/min. There may be an older thread here under that name. I remember trying her out before. As with most of them we all have different experiences but she was wrong twice for me almost seemed like she was just guessing because she couldn't have been more wrong.

Dang at $21.99 she should be right!!

Rediska

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2017, 11:35:01 PM »
Yeah someone stated in a 1 or 2 star review that at "21.99 a minute..."
So I'm suspicious as to why she changed her name and pricing...

Offline britbrat

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2017, 11:49:03 PM »
Looks like this thread went a bit left earlier. For those of you newer members you may not be aware of the readers promoting themselves here before and some mentioning things we only posted in chat. There are readers here for sure and all of them are not honest. A lot of older members stopped posting and using chat for that reason. Due to all the chaos many threads were deleted so you can not view them now. I understand why presence is weary but there are probably other members we interact with here that may be readers. I'm glad to see she was honest with us about being a reader.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2017, 01:06:45 AM »
Never read with her. Very wary of readers that charge 21.99 and change their prices all the time. Most readers that charge that much aren't any cop. Never read with her so I can't say for sure. But really is there any need to charge that much.

Rediska

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2017, 02:01:31 AM »
That is such a drastic change!

You are probably getting mixed answers on your readings which tells me there are mixed possibilities for your outcome. Clear your mind and ground yourself. If this is too difficult then get a sound healing @ your metaphysical shop. It works. Anyway, just be realistic with yourself and ask yourself what you think will happen and take a look at things from his point of view. Take all the readings with a grain of salt because most of these "psychics" use something that all of us have already-intuition.

This is what I have been doing and I haven't had a reading in a month.

Rediska

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2017, 02:36:00 AM »
Who are all the people you've read with so far?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2017, 02:48:36 AM »
That's how I felt when I got my reading from her. I felt the written was the best one. I see things are happening in my situation. He hasn't made contact yet though.

Offline new_hope

« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2017, 10:59:48 PM »
I am normally never on but I do lurk from time to time, and sign in occasionally to respond to my PM's, but I wanted to take the time and post to you.

Just by lurking, it seems as though you are constantly getting conflicting readings in terms of your POI. From years of experience reading with psychics whether it be on the phone or my locals, I have learned that psychics tend to pick up on energy at the moment only, and very seldom can see into the future. Michelle and Josh may have picked up on different emotions from him and then drawn a conclusion based on those emotions, as opposed to Sarah. I haven't read with either so I can't comment on their accuracy.

However, thats not the reason why I decided to post. In my humble opinion, I think you should stop dwelling on the fact that the readers are telling you two different things but rather work on letting go, and leaving it up to the universe. Go with what you believe will happen, and what your intuition tells you and release your energy to the universe. In the meantime, work on yourself and your own happiness with or without your POI. Easier said than done, I know..I went through everything, but its the only way.

I went through hell and back with my POI before I realized I had enough. I cut him off, took a break from readings, focused on my degree at the time and my business, and lived my life..he was dating someone else during this period as well. Eventually he came back, but thats a whole different story. He was an emotionally unstable man as well, and those type of men will never put you first, unless you, yourself put YOU first. Let your POI go through his growing period or whatever he needs to do, but you need to put it out there that you are living your life, and are a strong, confident and beautiful woman who doesn't care whether he comes back or not.

I am wishing you the best of luck. :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 11:06:44 PM by new_hope »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2017, 11:19:21 PM »
I am normally never on but I do lurk from time to time, and sign in occasionally to respond to my PM's, but I wanted to take the time and post to you.

Just by lurking, it seems as though you are constantly getting conflicting readings in terms of your POI. From years of experience reading with psychics whether it be on the phone or my locals, I have learned that psychics tend to pick up on energy at the moment only, and very seldom can see into the future. Michelle and Josh may have picked up on different emotions from him and then drawn a conclusion based on those emotions, as opposed to Sarah. I haven't read with either so I can't comment on their accuracy.

However, thats not the reason why I decided to post. In my humble opinion, I think you should stop dwelling on the fact that the readers are telling you two different things but rather work on letting go, and leaving it up to the universe. Go with what you believe will happen, and what your intuition tells you and release your energy to the universe. In the meantime, work on yourself and your own happiness with or without your POI. Easier said than done, I know..I went through everything, but its the only way.

I went through hell and back with my POI before I realized I had enough. I cut him off, took a break from readings, focused on my degree at the time and my business, and lived my life..he was dating someone else during this period as well. Eventually he came back, but thats a whole different story. He was an emotionally unstable man as well, and those type of men will never put you first, unless you, yourself put YOU first. Let your POI go through his growing period or whatever he needs to do, but you need to put it out there that you are living your life, and are a strong, confident and beautiful woman who doesn't care whether he comes back or not.

I am wishing you the best of luck. :)

This is great!  An "oldtimer" tells it like it is :) 

I've been a whopping 4 days with no calling.  For me, that is HUGE.  I've been calling daily at least once and sometimes up to 6 times a day.  There's a new forum to help people stop calling.  I'm finding it freeing.  I'm not obsessing anymore.  Well, a little, but it's getting less and less.  Check it out. There are many people here I'm sure could use that forum.  :)
http://psychiccallersanon.activeboard.com/

anything