Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 122618 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2017, 02:48:07 AM »
I have a healthy business online as well as customers in New York and Australia.  I work by referral and the only web presence i have is on Keen.

Did you catch that, everyone? Another marketing ploy...

"I'm so good, I only do readings by referral. I'm sought out by people all over the world. So if you want to talk to me, you're going to have to jump through hoops to get to me because...gosh darn it...I'm really that good."

Eye roll.

Yeah if she was a renowned psychic known around the world, she.wouldn't be on Keen and definitely wouldn't be recommending these readers. Unfortunately,  we all know who is legit and who isn't because we've spent a fortune calling all the losers.  I hope no one calls these people!
You are hilarious. hahaha

It would have been more believable had you thrown a few of the legitimate readers in your list.  Unfortunately, I have called hundreds of readers over the last 4 years.  I've spent thousands of dollars and it makes me upset that someone is coming on here glorifying the worst readers on Keen.  Granted,  they are all great to talk to but they are wrong 100%. You've missed a few as well.  I'd be happy to share my list and add to yours. 

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 02:50:26 AM »
I will say - being calm when you call a psychic helps a lot.  Breath and be in a quiet space.  Instead of listen for what they say that doesn't sound correct, listen with an open mind.  Write it down and reflect on it when you hang up.  For me, I don't like to be told a story.  Just call and ask the question, the less i hear from you the better the reading.  People try to color the outcome of the reading with their emotions.

Hope that helps..:)

You go from promoting yourself to giving us...seriously...giving us...-experienced people who have called many readers--advice on how to behave during a reading?

You've gone from trying to scam people to just being condescending.

Yes, stop being so shameless and greedy. Delete this thread.

I think you just need to drop it. You've made your point heard but yet you keep bringing in the negative energy. it's because of people like you that many are afraid to share what readers they read with out of fear for being called a liar, myself included. I've called many readers and I always appreciate any advice I can get, i'm sorry you don't feel the same because you obviously sit so high above everyone else and obviously have had a number of negative experiences reading yours posts. I'm sorry those readers didn't work for you, i've had a bit of luck with some of the readers listed, should I feel ashamed? Would you like to harass me too now for promoting people like Sincerity or Lisa Dianne?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 02:51:04 AM »
Just wanted to add this....I used to post a while back, but stopped. I do pop back in from time to time. I did feel the need to express I agree that this site anymore seems to be a lot about Keen, I also wonder if Keen psychics are one here. I have read with many on Keen, and I can honestly say, they are not psychic at all, in my opinion.  I have read with  (my spelling of the name will be off) Lady Phersone, Queen of cups, and honestly quite a few others. I mostly stick to my locals now!  As far as the psychic forum, there were/are some really nice people on this site, a lot who gave greater advise than the psychics did!

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2017, 03:12:25 AM »
Well, this has been quite an experience!  lol!  I had no idea that I would create a poop storm with the mere act of writing a thread!!  Boy oh boya.

Just to clarify, I am a Psychic based in NYC.  My main line of business is in Real Estate.  I am NOT world renown.  I read by referral in NYC and on Keen.  I have clients in Australia because an Australian woman I read for connected me to her friends.  Also some clients are in India but they call through keen.  I studied with Paul Selig in NY in my twenties.  He is a master psychic.  HE is known world wide. Not me.  I attended his meditation groups for channelers. I also channel.  and it was very helpful to connect with other sensitive people.

My sincerest apologies to anyone who made the wrong assumption that I am here to find clients.  Nothing is further from the truth.  I've been using this site for quite a while to learn about readers that others refer.  I found SINCERITY here and I ADORE HER!! I do not read under my name outside of those that know me personally in NY.  I say that to convey that I do not promote myself as a psychic.  I read on Keen to pay for my readings. Also, because when you can read its kind of like being able to play a sport really well, you feel better when you let the energy out. 
I'm going to try really hard not to argue any further with the people that are throwing animosity toward me.  That said, I'm not a sweet psychic in tie die sitting in a field.  I'm from Brooklyn - not so flowery LOL. ha.

Anyhoo, I wrote the post because I thought some would find it interesting to hear from a reader about the readers she found effective. Thats all.
All the best...

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2017, 03:22:08 AM »
I actually appreciate having a psychic on here who can share what it is like from their perspective giving readings like how things differ when we are calm vs not, how messages come, etc. Thank you for sharing! I'm surprised by some of the reactions here.
You and me both girlfriend - goddamn!! lol
And thanks for being able to see where I'm coming from.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2017, 03:27:01 AM »
wow... I personally didn't find anything offensive with the post. Don't like what someone posted then move on, no need to attack them. We've all read with readers that we thought were the bees knees and others didn't connect with.
I found some of the readers she posted were good and others crap.
Love and Light everyone xxx

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2017, 03:29:53 AM »
I actually appreciate having a psychic on here who can share what it is like from their perspective giving readings like how things differ when we are calm vs not, how messages come, etc. Thank you for sharing! I'm surprised by some of the reactions here.

I am still skeptical but appreciate your explanation.  However, I'm sure you can see it from our point of view as well. At least I hope you can.  Lisa Dianne is a wonderful person. I've called her a dozen or more times.  She was never right for me.  Neither was Serenity. The others are very cheap, with alot of ratings, have been very wrong with fairytale readings and aren't mentioned on this forum.  I know some don't connect.  But I've had ethical readers tell me exactly that and I've never called them again or give them another try.  The readers on your list gave me fairytales but did it in a way where I trusted them and continued calling.  To me, that's not ethical.  Maybe they work for you. But in my opinion, they were crap

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2017, 03:34:30 AM »
wow... I personally didn't find anything offensive with the post. Don't like what someone posted then move on, no need to attack them. We've all read with readers that we thought were the bees knees and others didn't connect with.
I found some of the readers she posted were good and others crap.
Love and Light everyone xxx
**Clapping**Applause!!** (and thanks!!)

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2017, 03:37:05 AM »

I am still skeptical but appreciate your explanation.  However, I'm sure you can see it from our point of view as well. At least I hope you can.  Lisa Dianne is a wonderful person. I've called her a dozen or more times.  She was never right for me.  Neither was Serenity. The others are very cheap, with alot of ratings, have been very wrong with fairytale readings and aren't mentioned on this forum.  I know some don't connect.  But I've had ethical readers tell me exactly that and I've never called them again or give them another try.  The readers on your list gave me fairytales but did it in a way where I trusted them and continued calling.  To me, that's not ethical.  Maybe they work for you. But in my opinion, they were crap

Of course I understand where you're coming from!! 100%!!  As I've continued to say, I'm sharing my experience.  Lisa nails it for me overtime - but she's totally been wrong and so has SINCERITY.  But more right than wrong, so Ive stayed.  6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other.  But I get it 100%

Offline monika

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2017, 03:37:27 AM »
Well, this has been quite an experience!  lol!  I had no idea that I would create a poop storm with the mere act of writing a thread!!  Boy oh boya.

Just to clarify, I am a Psychic based in NYC.  My main line of business is in Real Estate.  I am NOT world renown.  I read by referral in NYC and on Keen.  I have clients in Australia because an Australian woman I read for connected me to her friends.  Also some clients are in India but they call through keen.  I studied with Paul Selig in NY in my twenties.  He is a master psychic.  HE is known world wide. Not me.  I attended his meditation groups for channelers. I also channel.  and it was very helpful to connect with other sensitive people.

My sincerest apologies to anyone who made the wrong assumption that I am here to find clients.  Nothing is further from the truth.  I've been using this site for quite a while to learn about readers that others refer.  I found SINCERITY here and I ADORE HER!! I do not read under my name outside of those that know me personally in NY.  I say that to convey that I do not promote myself as a psychic.  I read on Keen to pay for my readings. Also, because when you can read its kind of like being able to play a sport really well, you feel better when you let the energy out. 
I'm going to try really hard not to argue any further with the people that are throwing animosity toward me.  That said, I'm not a sweet psychic in tie die sitting in a field.  I'm from Brooklyn - not so flowery LOL. ha.

Anyhoo, I wrote the post because I thought some would find it interesting to hear from a reader about the readers she found effective. Thats all

I also appreciate that psychic shared her own thoughts and experiences . I am a little bit jealous 😜That you were lucky with so many psychics on Keen while I wasn't but who knows, maybe I am not the easiest person to read for. I found some of them such us Joeana, Keisha and couple of others that were partially right mostly on job related issues but no one was correct on love life and contact info...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 03:49:21 AM by monika »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2017, 03:48:12 AM »

Of course I understand where you're coming from!! 100%!!  As I've continued to say, I'm sharing my experience.  Lisa nails it for me overtime - but she's totally been wrong and so has SINCERITY.  But more right than wrong, so Ive stayed.  6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other.  But I get it 100%

I started calling 4 years ago.  3 men later and thousands of dollars spent,  only one man were the readers correct and he came back. The first time he came back I wasn't calling Keen. The 2nd time he came back, some of my readings were Keen. The 2nd guy, not one single person was right. And the third guy Noone has been accurate with the exception of a few minor things that have happened.  I obviously have a problem with calling and finally I am doing something about it. Now that my head is clear, somewhat, I can see in hind sight the whole picture. So, when 4 years goes by and 99% of the readers are wrong, yeah, I'm going to be a bit skeptical, frustrated and pissed.  But, the blame is on me. I'm the one that called them.  This is a vicious cycle we get in. Calling, hoping, waiting and nothing happens so we continue to call and it starts all over again.  I'm sorry I jumped your shit,  maybe you're legit, maybe you're not. If you are legit, my apologies, if you're not, you're the one that has to sleep at night. 

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2017, 04:22:22 AM »

I started calling 4 years ago.  3 men later and thousands of dollars spent,  only one man were the readers correct and he came back. The first time he came back I wasn't calling Keen. The 2nd time he came back, some of my readings were Keen. The 2nd guy, not one single person was right. And the third guy Noone has been accurate with the exception of a few minor things that have happened.  I obviously have a problem with calling and finally I am doing something about it. Now that my head is clear, somewhat, I can see in hind sight the whole picture. So, when 4 years goes by and 99% of the readers are wrong, yeah, I'm going to be a bit skeptical, frustrated and pissed.  But, the blame is on me. I'm the one that called them.  This is a vicious cycle we get in. Calling, hoping, waiting and nothing happens so we continue to call and it starts all over again.  I'm sorry I jumped your shit,  maybe you're legit, maybe you're not. If you are legit, my apologies, if you're not, you're the one that has to sleep at night.

You may want to try Sarah and Sophia - they are best friends and share a website: http://soulmatereading.com/psychic-lady-sarah/
I prefer Sarah.  These two told me first that my ex was no going to be able to leave his now wife. But I still spent 3 years chasing a dream.  They aren't on keen.  You have to go through click for advisor.

Hope that helps

Offline monika

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2017, 04:27:42 AM »

You may want to try Sarah and Sophia - they are best friends and share a website: http://soulmatereading.com/psychic-lady-sarah/
I prefer Sarah.  These two told me first that my ex was no going to be able to leave his now wife. But I still spent 3 years chasing a dream.  They aren't on keen.  You have to go through click for advisor.

Hope that helps

I like Sincerity, she is filled with a very positive energy. Her contact prediction did not pann out so didn't the same prediction given by others, approx. 30 other psychics on keen . I trestingly enough all of them were telling me the same or similar time frame- nothing happened . However, as I mentioned previously work related predictions panned out . So now is my question - how come the same psychics that are spot on in terms of job predictions cannot predict correctly that the guy won't contact me anymore? And how is it possible they all gave me similar contact timeframes??

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2017, 04:45:59 AM »

Hope that helps

I like Sincerity, she is filled with a very positive energy. Her contact prediction did not pann out so didn't the same prediction given by others, approx. 30 other psychics on keen . I trestingly enough all of them were telling me the same or similar time frame- nothing happened . However, as I mentioned previously work related predictions panned out . So now is my question - how come the same psychics that are spot on in terms of job predictions cannot predict correctly that the guy won't contact me anymore? And how is it possible they all gave me similar contact timeframes??
Well the idea that the psychics on Keen are talking in some back broom room is just lunacy.  I don't read tarot cards, but I have noticed that if all the readers I'm talking to all say the same timeframe for an event, I just let it be and wait for it.  but normally TIMEFRAMES ARE WRONG.  Reading someones energy is SO much easier than reading the timing of an event.  I normally get seasons... But I read playing cards, so cartomancy system for figuring out timing is different than tarot.  Whats similar though is that the suits, spades, hearts diamonds, or - in tarot - hearts, pentacles, swords - represent seasons.  When you ask "when" the reader will draw 3 or 5 cards to try and figure it out.  ALTHOUGH i do know some that just get a "feeling".  I don't get a "feeling" for like June 17th if I'm reading for someone in january.  I get a "feeling" for like "tomorrow" or "very soon" "not past wednesday".  i'm rambling but all of this is meant to say that timing comes through the cards normally. 

As I'm thinking about it, a TON of readers told me that I would meet my current guy in the fall and I did meet him in Sept...

Another thing, though... and this is kind of esoteric... I find that when clients call and are really attached to a date or time frame and tell me things like "all those other readers said this timeframe" - that totally throughs me off... Its not like we can zoom into another persons insight and empathic nature and pick up on their vantage point of your situation...

I'm rambling again!  lol

Rediska

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2017, 04:55:34 AM »
Why do you think timing in general is so difficult to nail?

anything