Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 122620 times)

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #165 on: February 05, 2017, 04:11:03 PM »
Friend Sue is on now and not busy.

stargazer

« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2017, 05:43:30 PM »
I just looked at JADE8928  and her reviews are amazing - will try her for sure!
read with her years ago. Wrong on outcome and timings but knew the past and present really well. That impressed me but I never called her again as I don't care about the past or present.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2017, 07:01:50 PM »
I just looked at JADE8928  and her reviews are amazing - will try her for sure!
read with her years ago. Wrong on outcome and timings but knew the past and present really well. That impressed me but I never called her again as I don't care about the past or present.

Interesting how one works for another and nothing completely for another..Well I gave up/stopped reading with psychics .I have one reader I trust with a 99.9% accuracy for me(yes it is possible )who told me my POI is in the past.its over with and done move on..We were meant to follow a certain path but he isn't and won't if he did I would end up marrying him but he is blocked so it will never happen but I will always be the one who got away.Yes I believe him.Nothing he has ever told me didn't materialize..The good news is I have one more LTR (meet him in summer) before I meet my husband .At this point I will just go back and start grad school and improve me travel around etc..
Other readers who gave the same outcome :Aries intuition,Mandy-psychic source,

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2017, 04:55:42 PM »
Read with Master psychic Adam Stone -- OMG! I LOVE this guy. I know he was written up as not gregarious, but I found him to be super nice. He doesn't go on and on, but he wasn't monosyllabic either. he's def going on my list of faves, and for $1.99 a minute it's just awesome. Can't say anything on predictions personally yet, but I really liked reading with him.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2017, 10:18:58 PM »
Lotusoflight has been so far been the most accurate on keen. I keep gping back.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2017, 10:32:09 PM »
I read all these posts and get so thoughtful. I have tried tons of psychics and even so called best on keen but all have been so so wrong that I would rather like to throw away my money then to have them read for me again. I am very bitter about not having anything manifested and then people like Kisha say oh we are not good for timing but for outcomes but oh look and behold even their predicted outcomes are wrong. I have spent thousands of $$$ and yes during that span some extremely mediocre stuff has happened but I cannot throw away thousands of dollar more because they saw my ex in white shirt and he was actually in white shirt as seen by Miss Sincerity or famous Cookie.
I have experienced a weird thing in my life and I want to relate my friends. In my homeland country many years back my sister had series of miscarriages. We finally got to know a seer and kinda spell caster etc. He came to our house and asked us to bring a glass of water and requested us all to sit down with him and then asked to call if we have a kid under 12 years of age then. We had a cousin who was 11 at the time. He asked him to close his eyes and never open them and he covered them with a cloth. Then our cousin started kinda spiritually flying or what seeing remote stuff like cookie or Sincerity lol. He said my sister is sitting in her house in green dress and cutting veggies. And in her garden he saw tons of evil spirits hehe YES that was remote viewing he was story telling all that like he is watching a movie with closed eyes. Then he saw himself flying and this time he had an old man flying with him and they went back to my sister s house and killed all those evils and they were burnt HAHA. This is what that seer helped my cousin see all....
In the end he told these evil spirits wanted to take my sisters babies that's why she had 3 miscarriages lol. Later we called our sister and she did say she was wearing green and was cutting veggies. Lol but besides this that man started showing my cousin whatever we wanted or desired to see. I know you guys will think I am crazy but its true. I don't know what that man s reality was but he was wayyyy fake and fraud. Who could literally make people see what they wanted to.  Like instead of telling medical reasons he wanted us to believe there are these evil spirits taking away the baby fetuses and nothing wrong medically so shut your eyes off reality or he literally showed me how my crush had fight and breaking up with his fiance. Yes he somehow showed my cousin remotely how my crush is breaking up his marriage like someone would see a movie with closed eyes as described by my cousin.
I hope that's not with the case of Sincerity and Kisha and cookie and others so called visions.....
I am sorry I am so bitter about this and this all sounds crazy but I wanted to share my experiences here. This forum has helped me totally heal my psychic issues and working towards my future rather then trying to see it.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2017, 11:13:23 PM »
ItsMyLife - your not alone in your thinking at all! Just be happy that your off the ride, or at least not riding as much :)
I also called psychics for many years - too many years, and yes, they were all wrong.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #172 on: March 21, 2017, 11:40:16 PM »
Getting readings is something that still fascinates me eventhough I have had my fair share of bad readings. I have even continously kept trying readers because everyone else had such good experiences with them and I hoped for the same. A lot of the psychics that are mentioned often and a lot of people have success with have been flat out horrible for me or accurate with details they would have no way of knowing yet 100% wrong on outcomes. I have learned to stick with the readers who are right with details and predictions regardless of what others may experience with that reader.

Offline Summergirl

« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2017, 09:47:09 PM »
OMG. i had many readings with many readers last 2 and half month. here are the readers who got it right for the present.

MommaJudy:  She said there is a women near the guy that i met on Jan, they have children together, i called twice, 2nd time she said they broke up. yesterday i found out they put the house on sale. they are divorcing, and i found the kids stuff on the picture that they post  for the house. I didnt ask for outcome though.
Mali7499: this woman again, he picked up he got back with his ex and now on and off , and she also picked up the kids.
LadyPersephone: she picked up another women too.
barbara4846: she picked up there is women, and their relationship is about to fall apart. she got it right.
Spiritualist Reader: she picked up he got back with his ex.

Mommajudy is my favorite reader. she is real for sure.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 09:50:16 PM by Summergirl »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #174 on: April 22, 2017, 01:23:20 AM »
OMG. i had many readings with many readers last 2 and half month. here are the readers who got it right for the present.

MommaJudy:  She said there is a women near the guy that i met on Jan, they have children together, i called twice, 2nd time she said they broke up. yesterday i found out they put the house on sale. they are divorcing, and i found the kids stuff on the picture that they post  for the house. I didnt ask for outcome though.
Mali7499: this woman again, he picked up he got back with his ex and now on and off , and she also picked up the kids.
LadyPersephone: she picked up another women too.
barbara4846: she picked up there is women, and their relationship is about to fall apart. she got it right.
Spiritualist Reader: she picked up he got back with his ex.

Mommajudy is my favorite reader. she is real for sure.

When I initially glanced at your post, I thought you were talking about Momma June because I never once heard that she was psychic and it scared me for just a second. One tiny weeny sec. Okay. Got it.

anything