Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 122645 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 11:53:06 PM »
That's the link to jade and seems Michelle is doing call back ..so does jade.Post your experiences here:)hope they work for you all

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2017, 12:00:50 AM »
So to clarify..
What you meant was those are the readers who were right for you about it not coming back together? I'm a little confused cause you said you found them during that time. Is this a short list from a much larger list?

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2017, 12:27:26 AM »
I have spoken to most on that list over the years - they were all shit! Just sayin'

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2017, 01:02:00 AM »
This is escalating very quickly. I tried Keaij24 btw Migsy. And she told me things here and there but what caught me off guard. Was that she said that my poi felt like she was giving off very social energy like she is around people or very social place. Well my poi is with family for Chinese new year and all her family is in town. Can't really say for the other things though.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2017, 02:14:08 AM »
So to clarify..
What you meant was those are the readers who were right for you about it not coming back together? I'm a little confused cause you said you found them during that time. Is this a short list from a much larger list?
I found keen.com during that time. The readers I listed are the ones who've given me accurate predictions over the years.  that said, NO ONE is correct 100% of the time. Ans a matter of fact, I feel like the more people call me - like every day or every other day, the less I see.  Reading for someone is like - sorry - taking a poop.  You release this big energy thing and you need to give it time to build back up.  Thats what its like for me anyway. Hope that helps.  Short answer is these readers are on my regular rotation. I like them. Others will hate them. If you hate them, don't call them.
love to all:)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2017, 02:26:48 AM »
I've read with 90% of this list and they were all horrible and very wrong.  Veruska? So wrong and gave a Cinderella fairytale. Plus she sounded drunk.  Master psychic Dave? He strung me along for a while and finally I woke up.  He's full of bullcrap as well. The Man Whisperer? Huge fairytale reader.  The ONLY thing these readers are good at is bullcrapping and giving you a fairytale.  They ARE REALLY good and making it sound good.  I've read with them quite a few times when I first started my readings 4 years ago. All of them were wrong and liars.  Nice try though! I'm with Presence. Please don't call these people.  They are a waste of money.  Send me $20-50 and I'll tell you a fairytale too!

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2017, 02:29:40 AM »

Can you please explain to me exactly how I'm trying to con people.  If you look at my profile here, I've been a member for a while, and, no, I haven't posted until last night.  Bug deal.  And, yes, I posted readers I like. So what?  I'm not offering you any kind of discount or deal or any other incentive to call them.  In fact, I suggest if you detest them all, you block me and never call them.  And. Yes. I read on Keen.  And??  Psychics are not some other worldly beings that live in trees.  They are people just like you. Some people have a heightened math ability, some people can paint realistic portraits. Other people make great lawyers - and some people are psychic.

You are a very negative person.  Maybe you aren't connecting with readers because of your inherent distrust.  I don't know and I don't care.  I won't be responding to you any further, and I've reported you for cursing on this thread earlier.  Be well.  And please be quiet.

You're telling me to be quiet? Why don't you take a seat and zip it yourself.

If you're so open about being a psychic on Keen, then share your username with us. Let's see if you really have excluded yourself from your list.

Your motives are suspect. Your behavior on this message board is suspect. And shame on you for influencing other users to call psychics you are fraudulently promoting. You do know these threads get buried quickly. I hope you, and your friends, were able to have a prosperous weekend thanks to your post. It won't last long though.

I've been on this message board for a long time. The integrity of the information that gets shared here is what keeps this board a trusted source. When a parasite like you comes along and tries to destroy that for your own personal gain, I'm going to react to that.
You are a genius.  How did you know.  I went to the secret network of psychics last night and decided to post names of the leaders of the movement so that they could capitalize off of the 7 people that have responded to this post. 

You should be a detective.

And, yes, I'm suggesting that you zip your negative nelly distrusting skeptic self.  I'm not interested in your conspiracy theories.  I'm not promoting myself.  I don't need to. I have a healthy business online as well as customers in New York and Australia.  I work by referral and the only web presence i have is on Keen. But, why am I explaining myself to you?? lol.  You are the parasite - of the good energy of people.  All the best be well. and, please do be quiet.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2017, 02:31:05 AM »
I've read with 90% of this list and they were all horrible and very wrong.  Veruska? So wrong and gave a Cinderella fairytale. Plus she sounded drunk.  Master psychic Dave? He strung me along for a while and finally I woke up.  He's full of bullcrap as well. The Man Whisperer? Huge fairytale reader.  The ONLY thing these readers are good at is bullcrapping and giving you a fairytale.  They ARE REALLY good and making it sound good.  I've read with them quite a few times when I first started my readings 4 years ago. All of them were wrong and liars.  Nice try though! I'm with Presence. Please don't call these people.  They are a waste of money.  Send me $20-50 and I'll tell you a fairytale too!
Please, please, never call any of them.  I'm just sharing what works for me. All the best

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2017, 02:32:57 AM »

Can you please explain to me exactly how I'm trying to con people.  If you look at my profile here, I've been a member for a while, and, no, I haven't posted until last night.  Bug deal.  And, yes, I posted readers I like. So what?  I'm not offering you any kind of discount or deal or any other incentive to call them.  In fact, I suggest if you detest them all, you block me and never call them.  And. Yes. I read on Keen.  And??  Psychics are not some other worldly beings that live in trees.  They are people just like you. Some people have a heightened math ability, some people can paint realistic portraits. Other people make great lawyers - and some people are psychic.

You are a very negative person.  Maybe you aren't connecting with readers because of your inherent distrust.  I don't know and I don't care.  I won't be responding to you any further, and I've reported you for cursing on this thread earlier.  Be well.  And please be quiet.

You're telling me to be quiet? Why don't you take a seat and zip it yourself.

If you're so open about being a psychic on Keen, then share your username with us. Let's see if you really have excluded yourself from your list.

Your motives are suspect. Your behavior on this message board is suspect. And shame on you for influencing other users to call psychics you are fraudulently promoting. You do know these threads get buried quickly. I hope you, and your friends, were able to have a prosperous weekend thanks to your post. It won't last long though.

I've been on this message board for a long time. The integrity of the information that gets shared here is what keeps this board a trusted source. When a parasite like you comes along and tries to destroy that for your own personal gain, I'm going to react to that.
You are a genius.  How did you know.  I went to the secret network of psychics last night and decided to post names of the leaders of the movement so that they could capitalize off of the 7 people that have responded to this post. 

You should be a detective.

And, yes, I'm suggesting that you zip your negative nelly distrusting skeptic self.  I'm not interested in your conspiracy theories.  I'm not promoting myself.  I don't need to. I have a healthy business online as well as customers in New York and Australia.  I work by referral and the only web presence i have is on Keen. But, why am I explaining myself to you?? lol.  You are the parasite - of the good energy of people.  All the best be well. and, please do be quiet.

Can you reveal your user name on Keen? Maybe if you did we would be more likely to believe you.  I'm very skeptical as well because Ive read with most and they were bullcrap 1000%

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2017, 02:33:24 AM »
This is escalating very quickly. I tried Keaij24 btw Migsy. And she told me things here and there but what caught me off guard. Was that she said that my poi felt like she was giving off very social energy like she is around people or very social place. Well my poi is with family for Chinese new year and all her family is in town. Can't really say for the other things though.

Yeah, she's good - I like her.  I love her details.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2017, 02:34:05 AM »
Please, please, never call any of them.  I'm just sharing what works for me. All the best

I already have called them. Years ago. They were horrible.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2017, 02:36:24 AM »
Guys, I think you all need to relax. What happened to "not all readers connect with everyone".

I've called some of the "top" readers on the forum and they still got things wrong. Just because you don't connect with someone doesn't mean you have to go ahead and bash someone else. What if I called one of the readers and they connected with me, would you therefore call me a liar? Many of you hate Judi, but yet Judi seems to work for me and a few others. Are you going to tell me i'm untrustworthy because I feel like I connect with her?

I think we all have the ability to use our judgement and intuition when it comes time to calling a psychic and whether the reading truly "worked" for us. I know in the midst of many calls I thought were good, upon re-listening I realized they really did not connect as well as I had thought. No reader will ever be 100% but you have to decide that for yourself. The poster clearly says you can decide whether or not you want to call.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2017, 02:38:15 AM »
I have a healthy business online as well as customers in New York and Australia.  I work by referral and the only web presence i have is on Keen.

Did you catch that, everyone? Another marketing ploy...

"I'm so good, I only do readings by referral. I'm sought out by people all over the world. So if you want to talk to me, you're going to have to jump through hoops to get to me because...gosh darn it...I'm really that good."

Eye roll.

Yeah if she was a renowned psychic known around the world, she.wouldn't be on Keen and definitely wouldn't be recommending these readers. Unfortunately,  we all know who is legit and who isn't because we've spent a fortune calling all the losers.  I hope no one calls these people!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2017, 02:39:03 AM »
I have a healthy business online as well as customers in New York and Australia.  I work by referral and the only web presence i have is on Keen.

Did you catch that, everyone? Another marketing ploy...

"I'm so good, I only do readings by referral. I'm sought out by people all over the world. So if you want to talk to me, you're going to have to jump through hoops to get to me because...gosh darn it...I'm really that good."

Eye roll.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to attack this person. If you don't believe them that's cool, we're all entitled to skepticism. Also they're entitled to not share their business with you. With the kind of attitude you exhibit in that comment I wouldn't want to either. Why would I want to be berated by the masses.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2017, 02:41:56 AM »
Guys, I think you all need to relax. What happened to "not all readers connect with everyone".

I've called some of the "top" readers on the forum and they still got things wrong. Just because you don't connect with someone doesn't mean you have to go ahead and bash someone else. What if I called one of the readers and they connected with me, would you therefore call me a liar? Many of you hate Judi, but yet Judi seems to work for me and a few others. Are you going to tell me i'm untrustworthy because I feel like I connect with her?

I think we all have the ability to use our judgement and intuition when it comes time to calling a psychic and whether the reading truly "worked" for us. I know in the midst of many calls I thought were good, upon re-listening I realized they really did not connect as well as I had thought. No reader will ever be 100% but you have to decide that for yourself. The poster clearly says you can decide whether or not you want to call.
You get the "Most Reasonable Person In the Room" Award!!! Bombdotcom!!! Thank you love!!!

anything