Author Topic: Yona Farrel on the complaints board..  (Read 5073 times)

Rediska

Yona Farrel on the complaints board..
« on: January 22, 2017, 10:18:31 PM »
I knew there was a CP thread on california complaints board but are any of you aware she has one too? :o :o

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/yona-farrell-psychic-readings-c790319.html

Offline Dannika

Re: Yona Farrel on the complaints board..
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 10:21:51 PM »
Thanks Rediska! Honestly, I feel like whoever posted that is bitter or trying to make her look bad....I lurk another forum where she literally has like 150 pages of conversation/reviews, which is why I am suspicious of  this complaint. But who knows!

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 10:24:21 PM »
Yeah there are mixed reviews on it. Some good, some bad.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 10:38:12 PM »
Oops just saw the first one didn't see the others below. Now im gonna read them haha  :D

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 12:24:59 AM »
Yona does have a lot of diehard fans, but I don't think she's a scam. I think she works really well for a lot of people, but not necessarily for all.

I have only had a lenormand email reading with her, and none of the predictions have come true from it so far. However, people on other boards have indicted that her timing can be off by a year or more, and often it manifests as something other than what they thought.

With my reading, what she said sounded plausible and would HAVE to happen in the way she said (if it does happen).

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 09:43:09 PM »
I also read with Yona... she was nice but she was wrong on many things. I was disappointed:(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 10:51:04 PM »
From the feedback on this forum about her, she seems to be the most consistent is working for people.  She's also highly ethical. My first reading she said she couldn't get a clear picture of what the cards were telling her but kept trying.  She ended up refunding my money but what she did tell me through the unclear reading, one thing came to pass.  Nothing major but it happened.

I read with her again today actually and her reading was very good.  She said there was a man who would be interested in me and pursuing me but I wouldn't be interested.  There's a man doing that right now.  Her reading about a 2nd man is most likely the POI only because she said it would go well if the past was not brought up.  We both concluded this must be the POI because with a new person there wouldn't be an issue about the past.  She also picked up a lump sum of money coming to me but I would be anxious and doubtful if it would actually come through because the person that owes it to me is a liar and won't pay.  Well, I'm currently suing my ex fiance for a butt load of money and the trial was delayed because his attorney is deathly ill.  His attorney just said he was going to strongly suggest he settle. The man is a huge liar and a piece of crap so this is definitely him. I did not tell Yona anything at the beginning of my call. There's no way she would know these things.

I think she's pretty legit :)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 10:55:41 PM »
Yona does have a lot of diehard fans, but I don't think she's a scam. I think she works really well for a lot of people, but not necessarily for all.

I have only had a lenormand email reading with her, and none of the predictions have come true from it so far. However, people on other boards have indicted that her timing can be off by a year or more, and often it manifests as something other than what they thought.

With my reading, what she said sounded plausible and would HAVE to happen in the way she said (if it does happen).

I don't think Yona is a scam either. I haven't read with her, but I've spoken to people who have that I know to be real people who give honest reviews. I'm pretty sure she's the real deal, with realistic accuracy levels. I probably will never read with her because I seriously do not like Skype software nor do I want to have to book a reading 2-3 weeks in advance, nor do I often spend more than $30 on a reading. SPS is a bit weird as a board. Yona has a cult-like following on there, and god help you if you try to suggest readers outside their vaulted few. I don't know how much of a help that is to her. I'm sure she gets plenty of clients off there but there has to be a significant number that get driven off by the militant fans of hers. That has to raise red flags for some.