Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 161253 times)

Offline Jewel101

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #285 on: September 11, 2017, 08:51:27 PM »
Yeah I'm over her timeframes i never understand them lol, so I'm just wonder has any predictions happened. I like her but ready to take her off my fav list.

Offline knel27

« Reply #286 on: September 11, 2017, 10:38:39 PM »
she was very wrong for me about my love life. I called her very frequently April-June and she kept giving me a timeline, but it passed and nothing happened. I do think she has a gift, but bottom line her predictions did not come to pass. She actually blocked me beginning July because I confronted her about stuff not happening (although I didn't even leave her bad feedback), and she gave me the whole stupid spiel about free will..... ::)

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #287 on: September 11, 2017, 10:42:39 PM »
Wow, this is why i usually only ask for contact predictions and i take it from there because it seems like baloney. I feel like she got some right she hinted at but not exactly enough that i need to know. I may try 1 more reader before taking a break but she's not on Keen.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2017, 10:28:50 AM »
She was 50/50 about a job I was interviewing for.

Said I had a 50% chance of getting an offer and if it wasn't this job it would be another that would immediately follow. The was no second opportunity and I got the job offer for the first company. She said the offer wouldn't be until the end of September, but it was the end of August when it was finalised.

But she did see that I would definitely change jobs and she read the current situation well.

Offline peppie

« Reply #289 on: October 01, 2017, 09:55:50 PM »
She was 50/50 about a job I was interviewing for.

Said I had a 50% chance of getting an offer and if it wasn't this job it would be another that would immediately follow. The was no second opportunity and I got the job offer for the first company. She said the offer wouldn't be until the end of September, but it was the end of August when it was finalised.

But she did see that I would definitely change jobs and she read the current situation well.

Hm.... what do you think? If she just guessed, she could have gotten this one right.

Offline peppie

« Reply #290 on: October 01, 2017, 09:58:39 PM »
anyone have any updates on prophet rose's predictions?

work and love?

thanks!

Offline joq122

« Reply #291 on: October 01, 2017, 10:00:45 PM »
Waiting on one of her predictions this coming month. She guessed my POI's birthday correctly which I was surprised by. But as for now, playing the waiting game 😩😑

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #292 on: October 01, 2017, 10:23:18 PM »
She's been right for me re my ex's life falling apart (confirmed by him) and us having contact in September.

Offline peppie

« Reply #293 on: October 01, 2017, 11:16:51 PM »
thanks!!! i feel much better now  ;D . of course, her reading contradicts my other two fave's readings.... we'll see.

Offline peppie

« Reply #294 on: October 02, 2017, 08:36:17 PM »
anyone else ? :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #295 on: October 02, 2017, 08:40:15 PM »
She got contact correctly for me in August. She got it would happen quickly, 8 of wands, and she got 1-2 for the numbers. Although she thought it was weeks, it was just three days later on - ta da! - the 12th!

Offline peppie

« Reply #296 on: October 02, 2017, 08:58:35 PM »
everyone who answered in the past few days say she was accurate. that's good to hear. thank you, shay.

Offline lala1206

« Reply #297 on: October 09, 2017, 10:24:57 PM »
Today, I asked PR how my POI feels about me presently. She first asked for names and  birthdays of which I gave her.

So I am going to jot down what she said. Please keep in mind, I recorded this call.
Okay let's see what she is thinking and feeling...
okay honey I shuffle 4 cards
I'm looking at the position of you both.
You both are standing
you both are facing each other...
First card I am getting across this women's chest is the Fool card.. my interpretation is this woman at times is afraid of feeling weak or foolish when it comes to you...
Fool card is about reconnection and taking a chance.. hope is here. She will do the unexpected and reach out to you.
10 wands overburdened and completely consumed with work.
Always a physical attraction but I am picking up something deeper like a spiritual connection
Something pulling her from behind like an outside influence
Page of cups this woman is starving for your love even though at time she does not show it
6 of swords placed in you both for a reason
Destiny has put you guys together but forces are pulling you apart
Her marriage is an empty victory
The grass is definitely not greener
You guys have that spiritual connection as you start to dream about her the color will become more vivid.
Somehow or another the flesh will start to soon follow.

So.... after reading all the posts in this forum, there are definitely some similarities in the readings. Is she reading from a script??? When she pulls certain cards she reads them the same way???? I have to admit, I really enjoyed my reading and for me I never rely on dates or predictions. I am not waiting on something to happen. I just want to confirm my own intuition. But now maybe she is a fraud with luck????? Preppie throughout this entire thread you have really fought to support this reader. I feel you and I want her to be gifted. I want her to be the real deal, but Gosh what she said to me today seems so in line to what she said to others. Almost verbatim.  :-\

Offline Newlife

« Reply #298 on: October 09, 2017, 10:38:20 PM »
Definitely a script because she gave me almost the same shit 5 months ago

Today, I asked PR how my POI feels about me presently. She first asked for names and  birthdays of which I gave her.

So I am going to jot down what she said. Please keep in mind, I recorded this call.
Okay let's see what she is thinking and feeling...
okay honey I shuffle 4 cards
I'm looking at the position of you both.
You both are standing
you both are facing each other...
First card I am getting across this women's chest is the Fool card.. my interpretation is this woman at times is afraid of feeling weak or foolish when it comes to you...
Fool card is about reconnection and taking a chance.. hope is here. She will do the unexpected and reach out to you.
10 wands overburdened and completely consumed with work.
Always a physical attraction but I am picking up something deeper like a spiritual connection
Something pulling her from behind like an outside influence
Page of cups this woman is starving for your love even though at time she does not show it
6 of swords placed in you both for a reason
Destiny has put you guys together but forces are pulling you apart
Her marriage is an empty victory
The grass is definitely not greener
You guys have that spiritual connection as you start to dream about her the color will become more vivid.
Somehow or another the flesh will start to soon follow.

So.... after reading all the posts in this forum, there are definitely some similarities in the readings. Is she reading from a script??? When she pulls certain cards she reads them the same way???? I have to admit, I really enjoyed my reading and for me I never rely on dates or predictions. I am not waiting on something to happen. I just want to confirm my own intuition. But now maybe she is a fraud with luck????? Preppie throughout this entire thread you have really fought to support this reader. I feel you and I want her to be gifted. I want her to be the real deal, but Gosh what she said to me today seems so in line to what she said to others. Almost verbatim.  :-\

Offline knel27

« Reply #299 on: October 09, 2017, 10:51:58 PM »
Wow many months ago when I was repeatedly calling her about an ex she gave me literally the exact same thing. And guess what it was all crap because her timelines came and went with no contact a while ago. She also kept telling me he was single and tried to move on but the grass isn't greener stuff blah blah, and he would come back and I would have a choice...hah....found out through social media he's been in a relationship the past 9 months. Yea...she was not correct for me and actually no one was about this.