Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 161350 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2017, 05:56:02 AM »
why would that worry you? it's annoying, but she's accurate. just tell her lots has changed since your last call and ask for a fresh read.

Because if she is taking notes, she is just going to rehash those notes if you call her again, which we all tend to do if the reader is good. This has happened to me before on Bitwine which as a chat platform, they reread their notes when you call again (not all of them of course). I had one reader tell me after I called her back, that a delay was happening. I was calling back as to why something didn't happen like she said it would. Of course it's a delay don't they say that all the time? Anyway, it has made me cautious because that reader didn't put any energy into giving me fresh information.

Offline peppie

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2017, 09:11:34 AM »
yeah she'll recycle if you call back too soon. but if it's one week+ or so, she'll give you a fresh read. she might review notes to remember what she said though... i do promise you though she has been very accurate with new stuff. again, not 100%.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2017, 06:02:18 PM »
yeah she'll recycle if you call back too soon. but if it's one week+ or so, she'll give you a fresh read. she might review notes to remember what she said though... i do promise you though she has been very accurate with new stuff. again, not 100%.

Peppie, how is her timing for you? A break-through event she thought was 1-2 days was not, which is ok because I would have been shocked if it were that early. It wasn't 1-2 weeks either. She also got 1-2 for some other things but said weeks or months. I'm wondering if in your experience she's been that mistaken about timing. I hope energies didn't get mixed.

Offline peppie

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2017, 08:09:49 PM »
her timing wasn't always correct. but it wasn't horribly off either.

she did say someone was going to contact me in 1-2 weeks and it didn't happen. honestly, i believe readers read best on people who you are in contact with, not someone you wish to make contact with but haven't spoken to in a while. her timeframes were accurate-ish on those.

she hasn't always pinned down an exact timeframe, often veering to 1-2 days, weeks or months. i wouldn't hold her too much to the timeframes, though she has hit them before.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2017, 08:15:11 PM »
her timing wasn't always correct. but it wasn't horribly off either.

she did say someone was going to contact me in 1-2 weeks and it didn't happen. honestly, i believe readers read best on people who you are in contact with, not someone you wish to make contact with but haven't spoken to in a while. her timeframes were accurate-ish on those.

she hasn't always pinned down an exact timeframe, often veering to 1-2 days, weeks or months. i wouldn't hold her too much to the timeframes, though she has hit them before.

Totally agree with you about the energy being stronger with people you're actually in contact with, that is definitely true. In fact, I'd just talked to him the day before I called her, the break-through would have been content of a future communication. My guess is the break-through is tied in with the seeing-him timing and not separate, and she gave 1-2 months for that.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2017, 09:51:50 PM »
So, I like Rose. I think she has a gift and she has been right for me about things.

What I dont like is pretending like you know our birthdays and shit ("I'm seeing <insert exact birthday here> in my mind) and bringing up names from other readings when you really took notes from the LAST one (in which I gave that info) and pretending it is coming to you from your psychic abilities.

Meanwhile, everything else you see only comes to you from the shuffling of the cards.

.....it just makes me feel like she has the potential to be full of shit. Even tho I like her. Weird I know.
Rant over.... 8)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 11:40:09 PM by glamgal »

Offline peppie

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2017, 10:15:58 PM »
So, I like Rose. I think she has a gift and she has been right for me about things.

What I dont like is pretending like you know our birthdays and shit ("I'm seeing <insert exact birthday here> in my mind) and bringing up names from other readings when you really took notes from the LAST one (in which I gave that info) and pretending it is coming to you from your psychic abilities.

Meanwhile, everything else you see only comes to you from the shuffling of the cards.

.....it just makes me feel like she has the potential to full of shit. Even tho I like her. Weird I know.
Rant over.... 8)

I agree. I used to call an advisor who tried to pimp me for money. I spent on a few occasions about $100/call and he would get pissed if I didn't spend a lot. He also tried to prolong calls by talking real slow. Over time I was like what kind of a$$hole is this? I stopped calling his ungrateful arse. I imagine other clients left him for this reason, too. He might have ended up ahead over those few calls and I guarantee he is going to end up short over the long-run. He also used to give me bad news to keep me on the phone in paranoia longer. I can't believe I kept calling him back.

I have never had that birthday thing with Rose but I hate the way she rides off info I give her. She once told me two people were having an affair because I mentioned I suspected it. In the end, I don't believe it actually happened. But she kept stating it because I fed her info.

However, two things I really appreciate about Rose is her accuracy over time and the fact that she doesn't try to pimp me for money. She's affordable and reads fast. Doesn't get any better than that.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:25:53 PM by peppie »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2017, 02:37:42 AM »
Major prediction from Rose just manifested. She got a turning point in 1-2 weeks with POI, along with details that are true like "picking up where we left off" and "a new, interesting experience will bring us closer," possibly connected to the conversation. Yes, yes, and yes. Then she repeated, "some kind of turning point about to show itself in 1-2." She did think it could be days and it 2 1/2 weeks but I am not a stickler about exact timing at all, and for me this is a major hit. A couple of days past two weeks is fine with me. Yay! So happy! And I am a Rose believer now! Thank you, Peppie, for letting us know about her. :-)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2017, 03:25:43 AM »
Major prediction from Rose just manifested. She got a turning point in 1-2 weeks with POI, along with details that are true like "picking up where we left off" and "a new, interesting experience will bring us closer," possibly connected to the conversation. Yes, yes, and yes. Then she repeated, "some kind of turning point about to show itself in 1-2." She did think it could be days and it 2 1/2 weeks but I am not a stickler about exact timing at all, and for me this is a major hit. A couple of days past two weeks is fine with me. Yay! So happy! And I am a Rose believer now! Thank you, Peppie, for letting us know about her. :-)
Thats great! She said the same thing to me, exact words "there will be a turning point with us 1 & 2, 1-2 days, weeks or months" . I read with her a few days ago and she said I would get a sign within 30 days.

Theres been a turning point.  I dont give a crap anymore:)  if he came back, I'm not sure if I would take him.  I think I've finally moved on!!!! I've said this before, but this time it's different.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2017, 04:06:21 AM »
She told me I would see signs he loves me in 30 days...... :o

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2017, 04:16:23 AM »
She also did the "I see numbers" thing again.  I see 1 and 22 or 23. Is his birthday 1/23?  Yeah, you know it is from the first reading and you asked our bdays. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2017, 04:23:47 AM »
Whatever, she totally predicted this and was the most accurate of everybody. He and I are still talking, in fact.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2017, 04:29:57 AM »
Whatever, she totally predicted this and was the most accurate of everybody. He and I are still talking, in fact.

She seems like such a scam but she has gotten things right for people. 

Offline kumamon

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2017, 04:31:02 AM »
She told me I would see signs he loves me in 30 days...... :o

I got the same thing from Rose! Signs within 30 days to show he loves me , well I am not sure how can I get the sign, I dun even have chance to meet with him these 30 days....

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2017, 04:33:33 AM »
I was skeptical of this prediction too, and thought the ones who I now know were wrong about content and length of the conversation, were right because what they said sounded more realistic. If it helps, I didn't get the 30-day thing.