Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 160849 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2017, 03:28:58 AM »
Sadly, Rose is a miss for me. She said a lot that wasn't exactly right in the present but I gave her the benefit of the doubt a bit,  chalking it up to context misassumption. It's possible she was getting another energy. She did make some predictions in line with my trusted advisors but then today, I found out something that directly refutes what she told me, that this person will not do a certain thing again. Well, he is planning to on Monday night so she was wrong about that. YMMV, of course, I don't want anybody to not try her because of my experience. I wish she could predict for me, her price is so good!

If anything changes in the future, as in bigger predictions do happen, I will update but I've been doing this a while and I don't think we're a psychic match.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2017, 05:05:43 AM »
She told me some things about my NEW (YUP new) guy that actually happened as she pretty much said. I like her well enough to call her over some of my higher priced favs :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2017, 05:23:38 AM »
She told me some things about my NEW (YUP new) guy that actually happened as she pretty much said. I like her well enough to call her over some of my higher priced favs :)

Maybe some things she said will come true. I hope so. It was a good reading! I'm going to listen back to it again.

Offline peppie

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2017, 08:46:26 AM »
she hasn't been perfect for me, but she has seen a LOT. stuff no one else could see.

the bad thing is if you call a lot she just repeats back to you what you got before... no fresh read, and that's a bit annoying. other than that, she's one of my favorites.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2017, 03:12:57 PM »
I read with her twice based off of recommendations on this board.  She picked up on a lot of things and gave me positive information for the future.  The first time she asked for our birth dates, which I gave to her.  When I called the second time she started the conversation off with "I see a celebration in this month and this month, do those months mean anything to you?" and of course it was the months of our birthdays that I have given her in the previous call, so that made me a little bit nervous.  Predictions are still pending, but she picked up the present correctly, I have faith in her predictions.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2017, 03:36:52 PM »
I read with her twice based off of recommendations on this board.  She picked up on a lot of things and gave me positive information for the future.  The first time she asked for our birth dates, which I gave to her.  When I called the second time she started the conversation off with "I see a celebration in this month and this month, do those months mean anything to you?" and of course it was the months of our birthdays that I have given her in the previous call, so that made me a little bit nervous.  Predictions are still pending, but she picked up the present correctly, I have faith in her predictions.

She did the exact same thing with me.

Offline peppie

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2017, 06:37:41 PM »
she never asked for my birthday ever.

Offline peppie

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2017, 07:51:45 PM »
by the way, she's different than any other reader. several months back i called about my career and she said you're leaving your job and taking another. i was pretty pissed because i thought i had wasted all my money on this stupid call because i had no intention of leaving my job. anyway, i had written down the reading and sure enough as i began leaving my job i went back to read and she was only one of two readers to accurately call it.

it seems like some people on here have taken a strangely negative tone toward prophet rose, i'm not sure why. i could be wrong, and i apologize if i am, but while she hasn't been perfect she has seen things very very accurately with me. she's been wrong with me before, she isn't all warm and fuzzy, she has a strange reading style and i hate that she doesn't always give me a fresh read when i call since i did call quite a bit, but otherwise she gets the job done for the most part.

one more thing if you do call her don't give her any info as she will ride on it. i never tell her anything and make her tell me.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:56:25 PM by peppie »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2017, 01:36:43 AM »

one more thing if you do call her don't give her any info as she will ride on it. i never tell her anything and make her tell me.

I think this is what happened with me. Funny you bring this up because I was listening to my reading about an hour ago and thinking that I wished I hadn't answered that question. I would call her again, actually. Her bigger predictions are in line with everybody else's.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2017, 12:25:41 AM »
she is good, however do you guys find that she kind of rushing on the reading?!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2017, 02:11:20 AM »
I think that's just her style of reading, that was my feeling. I definitely liked that she wasn't trying to burn up time.

Offline peppie

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2017, 02:50:35 AM »
agree she rushes and agree she doesn't waste your money. she wants to do it and get it done and go. i like it.

sometimes you feel she's done with the call when she's done though. it comes with the territory. she's ethical, affordable and accurate.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2017, 07:20:28 AM »
Oh geez! I listened back and realized where the mistake was made: we were talking about two different past conversations! I asked about the most recent one, which was short and unimportant, but she was picking up the one prior, a big one in late December that had tension and emotional content. Now what she said makes sense! Timing is off on a big prediction, she thought it was 1-2 days when I know it's months. Not a big deal to me, I'm used to some readers' timing being way too early on this subject. Gaylene frequently does the same thing. Yay! Glad I figured that out.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2017, 05:36:27 AM »
she hasn't been perfect for me, but she has seen a LOT. stuff no one else could see.

the bad thing is if you call a lot she just repeats back to you what you got before... no fresh read, and that's a bit annoying. other than that, she's one of my favorites.

So is this a chat reading where she can read previous notes or are you saying it's a phone call and she takes notes on all her callers? The latter worries me. She is affordable though.

Offline peppie

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2017, 05:51:37 AM »
why would that worry you? it's annoying, but she's accurate. just tell her lots has changed since your last call and ask for a fresh read.

anything