Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 159707 times)

Offline peppie

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 08:11:18 PM »
i do think rose writes down readings but they are usually correct... have others gotten false outcomes? she wasn't 100% correct but she knew things. when you don't talk to her, don't lead though because she will pick up on the leading and maybe be encouraged to go down that path. if you tell her nothing, however, she will know it.

she's been very very accurate for me. not 100% like i said but real damned good.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 04:53:25 PM »
I got the he's in love with you. Thinks your beauyand intelligent. It's scares him. Not the case at all. He's scared of someone not me.

Offline peppie

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2017, 08:52:04 PM »
she's been right for me. she also has given me very bad news but she softened it. she told me trials and tribulations are coming and i expressed concerned so she said i will be able to handle it. definitely her predictions have come true. i write everything down and only one thing hasn't come true.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2017, 01:08:23 AM »
Just read with her, I think she real her Prediction are in line with the other psychic I just hope all of them are right and not just false hope.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2017, 03:52:56 AM »
She said that girl and I have a spiritual connection when she think of me I think of her vice versa and that person was put into my life for a reason and the angel are trying to guide us I was wondering does she said the same thing too you guys too? I post back if her Prediction come true or not.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2017, 03:54:51 AM »
She said that girl and I have a spiritual connection when she think of me I think of her vice versa and that person was put into my life for a reason and the angel are trying to guide us I was wondering does she said the same thing too you guys too? I post back if her Prediction come true or not.

She said the same exact thing to me in my first reading

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2017, 03:56:23 AM »
did her Prediction come true?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2017, 04:11:46 AM »

No she said 1-2 weeks or months

Offline peppie

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2017, 12:45:27 AM »

Has it been 1-2 months?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2017, 12:54:02 AM »

Has it been 1-2 months?

No about 3 weeks

Offline peppie

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2017, 12:09:12 PM »
(Said nicely) but to state her prediction hasn't come true when the timeframe isn't over yet isn't really fair. I like Rose, she has made many many right predictions for me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2017, 08:08:04 PM »
Just read with her, she was good! She picked up POI and the situation very well, even got the third party. Timing is the same as others I fairly trust. Also, if it helps anybody, she didn't tell me anything you all said she told you. Will update in the future! :)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2017, 12:16:29 AM »
What time she is on usually???

Offline peppie

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2017, 03:57:41 PM »
regular day time hours - not too early not too late. just get in line. when she is accepting a line, she's on. when she's on "send mail" she's not on.

rose has been very very right about my current situation. she didn't see everything right away as some things were hidden but when she saw them she understood them very well.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2017, 05:28:48 PM »
regular day time hours - not too early not too late. just get in line. when she is accepting a line, she's on. when she's on "send mail" she's not on.

rose has been very very right about my current situation. she didn't see everything right away as some things were hidden but when she saw them she understood them very well.

Thanks Peppie,
I got a chance to speak with her, she is good though, same here she is very spot on my current situation