Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 161263 times)

Offline username1111

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #405 on: December 18, 2018, 06:37:49 PM »
Has anyone gotten a specific date range instead of just a number in her reading?

I read with her initially a few months back about an ex and she gave me a “1” meaning a week or a month for contact. My ex did text me within the week, unprompted (and even after he said he was blocking my number).

I read with her over the weekend about a new POI and she gave me a specific date range in January for commitment.

She also gave me a range on my last reading a few weeks ago. I am in that date range now, so I will update next month when I know what to make of it.
From all the readers I have contacted, she is the one who delivers the numbers / dates that are the most accurate for me. (about 70% of them come to pass)

Good luck with the new POI :)

Offline montauk

« Reply #406 on: December 19, 2018, 06:03:41 AM »
she picked up reconnection with someone from the past in August, which proved to be true bc i reconnected with an ex that I haven't talked to for a whole year in late October..
it's not poi but i thought it's cool that she picked up

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #407 on: December 28, 2018, 09:07:12 PM »
Her last reading 18 months ago came true for me, but after reading all these bad reviews, I'm wondering if it's a fluke? Anyone else got any feedback?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #408 on: December 29, 2018, 10:46:21 PM »
Hi all! I read with PR for the second time. She nailed my birthday to the exact date and I can attest that I had never previously told her when it was.

She also is sort of right on a previous love prediction. She mentioned a new beginning occurring with my POI which at the time sounded scripted but is beginning to unfold. I also had her read multiple personalities of different POI’s and she bang on with very specific detail

She definitely has talent. She’s also incredibly cheap and doesn’t try to waste anyone’s money which I’ve come to appreciate

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #409 on: December 29, 2018, 10:48:33 PM »
Hi all! I read with PR for the second time. She nailed my birthday to the exact date and I can attest that I had never previously told her when it was.

She also is sort of right on a previous love prediction. She mentioned a new beginning occurring with my POI which at the time sounded scripted but is beginning to unfold. I also had her read multiple personalities of different POI’s and she bang on with very specific detail

She definitely has talent. She’s also incredibly cheap and doesn’t try to waste anyone’s money which I’ve come to appreciate

We get your birthday .... when you sign up and then we get it when you read with us....

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #410 on: December 29, 2018, 11:02:53 PM »

We get your birthday .... when you sign up and then we get it when you read with us....

Seriously?? That's scary. It also explains why no one predicted more kids for me. Lol! But I don't think that's cool and I don't think it's stated anywhere in the disclosure information...

Offline username1111

« Reply #411 on: December 29, 2018, 11:30:28 PM »
 you are not required to provide it, nor to provide your name or lastname

Quote from: jhuskindle link=topic=1975.msg70118#msg70118  date=1546123713

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:32:16 PM by username1111 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #412 on: December 29, 2018, 11:33:43 PM »
you are not required to provide it, nor to provide your name or lastname

Quote from: jhuskindle link=topic=1975.msg70118#msg70118  date=1546123713

Ah, ok. I don't remember giving it, but it's been a while since I signed up.

Edited to add: my account only has my first name. No last name or DOB. Whew!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:36:25 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #413 on: December 29, 2018, 11:38:45 PM »
Oh ok the ones that did fill out we do get I realize maybe not all of them have come in that way. That is truly impressive. Just remember if you do put your bday in we have it. Most people that contact me have it but I realize I don’t pay much attention so there were probably others that don’t.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #414 on: December 30, 2018, 12:03:55 AM »
Oh ok the ones that did fill out we do get I realize maybe not all of them have come in that way. That is truly impressive. Just remember if you do put your bday in we have it. Most people that contact me have it but I realize I don’t pay much attention so there were probably others that don’t.

I wonder if Cc2019 above has her DOB in there. Seems a stretch that a reader is THAT accurate.

Offline username1111

« Reply #415 on: December 30, 2018, 12:14:56 AM »

I wonder if Cc2019 above has her DOB in there. Seems a stretch that a reader is THAT accurate.

You don't even need to confirm your email to register.
Only email + password are being asked.
To have your birthday in their system, you need to willingly edit your profile and enter it. My assumption is that most people do not provide it.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #416 on: December 30, 2018, 12:41:12 AM »
Hey everyone. I don’t recall ever entering my DOB in the system.
Now I’m curious. If she did in fact read it and then claim to know it off hand then that’s just wrong on her part!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #417 on: December 30, 2018, 12:59:58 AM »
Hey everyone. I don’t recall ever entering my DOB in the system.
Now I’m curious. If she did in fact read it and then claim to know it off hand then that’s just wrong on her part!

If you go into "personal information " in My Keen, you can see what's there. I think you can delete the information.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #418 on: December 30, 2018, 01:43:36 AM »
Wow! My birthdate WAS listed there! I’m so confused now... PR mentioned it as such an off the cuff comment. “I’m picking these numbers. Is there any way that your birthday could fall into them?”

Welcoming any opinions on this one.. I’d like to think that she’s more ethical than to lie ?

Offline username1111

« Reply #419 on: December 30, 2018, 01:50:29 AM »
That looks pretty suspicious.
I read with her many times tho and she accurately predicted / picked on stuff that she could not have guessed. So for me, she is def gifted. But maybe not smart...

anything