Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 95939 times)

Offline Beesa

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #630 on: June 12, 2019, 03:59:46 AM »
Bang on!!!
 And the things she told me were like, “u will get Signs that they are thinking of u, u will get messages from the universe but not like texts but like songs u will hear. ” and then like a jack ass u keep thinking each song that comes on the radio is for u😂😂😂lady, just  shut the f*k up😂😂

Good that u saw thru it. That she's telling you this, about "signs" , is pretty dangerous imo cuz what happens is that your brain zeros in on everything then so of course you pick up on the  ::) signs ::) , its the power of suggestion and keeps u hooked and addicted. it's garbage. of course you get signs but you get them on your own not because someone put it in your head to look for them, thats not healthy.
She told me my ex was thinking of marriage and everything was great when our relationship was falling apart and we broke up quickly after and it was his choice. he tried to come back for a year and I didn't want it anymore because I kept realizing how awful the relationship was. Best decision I made in a long time, glad i got rid of that trash.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #631 on: June 12, 2019, 05:48:04 AM »
Good for u! power of suggestion is exactly right:)

Bang on!!!
 And the things she told me were like, “u will get Signs that they are thinking of u, u will get messages from the universe but not like texts but like songs u will hear. ” and then like a jack ass u keep thinking each song that comes on the radio is for u😂😂😂lady, just  shut the f*k up😂😂

Good that u saw thru it. That she's telling you this, about "signs" , is pretty dangerous imo cuz what happens is that your brain zeros in on everything then so of course you pick up on the  ::) signs ::) , its the power of suggestion and keeps u hooked and addicted. it's garbage. of course you get signs but you get them on your own not because someone put it in your head to look for them, thats not healthy.
She told me my ex was thinking of marriage and everything was great when our relationship was falling apart and we broke up quickly after and it was his choice. he tried to come back for a year and I didn't want it anymore because I kept realizing how awful the relationship was. Best decision I made in a long time, glad i got rid of that trash.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #632 on: June 16, 2019, 03:52:05 PM »
When i read with her she was the real deal. Then she stopped taking my calls after she told me she didn't want me to waste my mone anymore on readings to wait for the process, and to work on my life because i had a lot to offer. Also if you read on her page she writes about not wanting people to call repeatingly on POI and wasting your funds on readings, she can feel people being anxious. She's saving you money in the long run especially if you're addicted to calling a lot.

We all know by now she's not taking alot of the calls. Oh well. I miss getting readings from her and in the same token glad im not losing money.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 03:54:09 PM by Alchemist13 »

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #633 on: July 17, 2019, 11:15:13 PM »
Nothing she predicted for me ever happened!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #634 on: July 18, 2019, 06:17:54 AM »

The same here.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #635 on: July 19, 2019, 03:43:45 AM »

The same here.

Wasted loads of money for her to feed me a fairytale.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #636 on: July 21, 2019, 05:30:09 AM »
She gave me a timeline of July 17th came and went. Nada

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #637 on: July 22, 2019, 01:14:48 AM »
How long is a typical chat with her to get enough information?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #638 on: August 11, 2019, 02:43:48 PM »
Read with her a few days ago. Got a fairy tale vibe and no details

Offline mayflower

« Reply #639 on: August 15, 2019, 07:02:07 PM »
She blocked me because i read with her only 3 mins

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #640 on: August 15, 2019, 08:55:30 PM »

Oh my god. 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #641 on: August 15, 2019, 09:33:02 PM »

Oh my god. 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

She blocks everybody. Lol

Offline ladya

« Reply #642 on: August 15, 2019, 09:59:11 PM »

Oh my god. 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

She blocks everybody. Lol

Fo real lmfao. How does she even have clients anymore? She blocks everyone.

Offline HopelesslyHis

« Reply #643 on: August 16, 2019, 02:36:34 AM »
Does she have 2 different accounts? I got in line for chat in both but one got to me faster. This was a couple months ago.The timeline was wrong though so I'm kind of hoping I got the wrong one lol

Offline skylark

« Reply #644 on: August 22, 2019, 04:15:52 AM »
I have read with a lotus a few times. I really like her and she has been accurate with me. I did not have to give her much information and she tapped into my situation very easily. She has been accurate on timing.

anything