Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 211084 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #645 on: November 23, 2019, 06:48:25 PM »
Does anyone know how to get in contact with her?

She hasn’t responded to my messages, and any time I see her online and I try to chat, for some reason it won’t. I’m not sure if she blocked me or not. If she did then that’s shitty and confusing since I’ve never read with her before.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #646 on: November 23, 2019, 07:36:15 PM »

She hasn’t responded to my messages, and any time I see her online and I try to chat, for some reason it won’t. I’m not sure if she blocked me or not. If she did then that’s shitty and confusing since I’ve never read with her before.

It sounds like you're blocked.  Try sending an email. That will tell for sure.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #647 on: November 23, 2019, 09:47:40 PM »

Yikes! The message wouldn’t go through so it looks like she blocked me. I’m not sure why since I’ve never read with her.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #648 on: November 23, 2019, 10:35:49 PM »

Yikes! The message wouldn’t go through so it looks like she blocked me. I’m not sure why since I’ve never read with her.

If you read back through the posts, she has a history of it.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #649 on: November 24, 2019, 12:18:04 AM »

Haha I just went through a few of them. That’s so bizarre to me. I understand if a reader blocks someone due to harassment but this is weird

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #650 on: November 24, 2019, 12:39:16 AM »

Haha I just went through a few of them. That’s so bizarre to me. I understand if a reader blocks someone due to harassment but this is weird

She's...flaky.  Lol...I gave her a good review and got blocked. Go figure.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #651 on: November 24, 2019, 01:15:16 AM »

She's...flaky.  Lol...I gave her a good review and got blocked. Go figure.

LMAO really? Wow 😂😂😂

Offline Daisygirl

« Reply #652 on: November 24, 2019, 03:18:50 PM »
I have been a client of Renee for about two years now. She has been one of my favorites and I find her to be ethical and accurate. Especially for the present and as an empath. I have experienced technical glitches where I try to start the chat and she goes unavailable. I have sent her a ping and she usually gets that pretty quickly. I am sorry to hear that others have not had success with her. If you read her profile, you will see that she does tell people to save their funds and not get too many readings.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #653 on: November 24, 2019, 06:09:16 PM »
I have been a client of Renee for about two years now. She has been one of my favorites and I find her to be ethical and accurate. Especially for the present and as an empath. I have experienced technical glitches where I try to start the chat and she goes unavailable. I have sent her a ping and she usually gets that pretty quickly. I am sorry to hear that others have not had success with her. If you read her profile, you will see that she does tell people to save their funds and not get too many readings.

Your experience with her is unique. I have not tried her for several months now, but I remember she would block whoever just tried to connect to her in an insane way and with no reason, maybe it was a trick for getting more attention and absorbing more customers. It happened to me, several of my friends and many in this forum. I could finally catch her with another account (that luckily she did not block) and chatted with her. Non of the predictions came to pass. Her timeframe for reconnection with POI was Feb 2019! Nothing happened YET.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #654 on: November 24, 2019, 07:30:01 PM »
Being blocked is different than a glitch though. After her becoming "unavailable" everytime I tried to chat with her when she was was online, I tried to email her only to be told that the reader blocked me. I get it if your a compulsive client, but there was 6-8 weeks in between my readings, and I left her a 5 star review. Whatever. Nothing she said happened, so she saved me money ultimately.

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #655 on: November 24, 2019, 08:53:28 PM »
I can’t find her on keen, does that mean she blocked me??

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #656 on: November 24, 2019, 09:14:54 PM »

She's there. No spaces...Lotusoflight

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #657 on: November 24, 2019, 10:42:17 PM »

You can still see a reader if they blocked you. Does this link work for you - https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/lotusoflight/12438997

Offline Beesa

« Reply #658 on: November 25, 2019, 04:50:23 AM »
She does this and there's no real reason, she did it to a lot of people. I don't think it's personal at all, don't take it personally , some readers are just like weirdly eccentric I guess lol

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #659 on: December 04, 2019, 07:50:53 AM »
Nothing she said came to pass in the timeframe, can she read outcomes?