Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234841 times)

Offline star1

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #405 on: November 27, 2018, 01:37:18 PM »
she's been very vague for me and does not make any prediction, only current feelings,
 and the delivery is vague and gives no resolution, and i don't like how she always asks you to specify in detail
what you are asking, which tends to drag out the time, and she makes comments on what you said before actually
jumping in and say what would you like to know, sometimes idk if she's making commentary or giving insights.
gets really repetitive after a few times.

Someone else said this about Zadalia, that she's really good the first few times and then gets repetitive after a while.. I've seen on this thread a few people say to go to her every 6 or so months for better info.

Right and for the most part, she won't give resolutions or outcomes because she's not psychic, she's an empath. She will tell you occasionally what she feels could happen based on the current feelings, which depending on the person's energy can be bang on or not. For me, her intuition has been incredible although her timeframes can be off a few months.

Yeah, and she even told me that she can say what somebody is feeling as of now, but doesn't mean that they'll reach out. Empaths really are best for current feelings. I have had empaths tell me, "look - I can't see this person change by looking at their mind and what's going on. You could do better", but predictions I ignore from empaths.

I agree.... It's why I only read with the empaths occasionally... Im not in touch with POI so I do want to hear his feelings at times but what good are they if nothing will move forward.  Also, I believe this is why QOC is unsuccessful with predictions.... I believe she is using empath with tarot and therefore getting the present right on but MANY times not the future:)

Also what good is it if you can't validate his feelings when not in touch? Catch 22, ha ha. And with QoC had a similar experience to some, found her vague, sadly. Wish I could have connected to her  ::)

Exactly, which is why she is useful when there is actual progression, but not when things are stagnant. QoC has never worked for me, but she is great with others. Last time I asked her about feelings, she gave me other information about property being sold that I couldn't verify and never actually told me anything about the current feelings. Sadly, I just don't think she and I ever connected well.

Yes was it you who had contact with POI and she picked it up immediately ? Or Law ? Whoever it was, congrats! And same situation with me RE QOC.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #406 on: November 27, 2018, 02:02:10 PM »
That was me. I specifically didn't mention it to see if she could pick it up and she did, right off the bat.

Offline star1

« Reply #407 on: November 27, 2018, 02:05:04 PM »
That was me. I specifically didn't mention it to see if she could pick it up and she did, right off the bat.

Oh congrats, Fidget! Hope things go well with POI.. Let us know please if things work out OK for you both.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #408 on: November 27, 2018, 02:24:36 PM »

Oh congrats, Fidget! Hope things go well with POI.. Let us know please if things work out OK for you both.

Thanks Star. I'm not getting too excited yet. It was just a "Happy Thanksgiving" text. All the "better" readers including Zadalia and Kisha think it will progress over the next 2-3 months, but I'll just wait and see. This whole situation is very very slow when it comes to any progress, so I'm just trying not to have a lot of expectations. I'm just going with the flow.

Offline star1

« Reply #409 on: November 27, 2018, 02:30:56 PM »

Thanks Star. I'm not getting too excited yet. It was just a "Happy Thanksgiving" text. All the "better" readers including Zadalia and Kisha think it will progress over the next 2-3 months, but I'll just wait and see. This whole situation is very very slow when it comes to any progress, so I'm just trying not to have a lot of expectations. I'm just going with the flow.

You're welcome. I guess the more laid back you are and the more you "go with the flow", things sometimes seem to happen, more.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #410 on: November 27, 2018, 02:39:35 PM »

You're welcome. I guess the more laid back you are and the more you "go with the flow", things sometimes seem to happen, more.

Well, I contacted him, not the other way around. I guess I'm just not confident yet as to whether that's really progress. He did respond back immediately, so at least I know he didn't change phone numbers, I am not blocked, and he was receptive. I really need to see some effort from him before I get excited. I don't want to make a mountain out of a mole hill just yet.

Offline star1

« Reply #411 on: November 27, 2018, 02:44:50 PM »

Well, I contacted him, not the other way around. I guess I'm just not confident yet as to whether that's really progress. He did respond back immediately, so at least I know he didn't change phone numbers, I am not blocked, and he was receptive. I really need to see some effort from him before I get excited. I don't want to make a mountain out of a mole hill just yet.

From what it sounds like, he was waiting for you to contact him and was glad you did. I'm sure things will progress, but best to keep a sensible calm mind like you said incase it doesn't go to plan so you don't get your hopes up.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #412 on: November 27, 2018, 02:56:11 PM »
she's been very vague for me and does not make any prediction, only current feelings,
 and the delivery is vague and gives no resolution, and i don't like how she always asks you to specify in detail
what you are asking, which tends to drag out the time, and she makes comments on what you said before actually
jumping in and say what would you like to know, sometimes idk if she's making commentary or giving insights.
gets really repetitive after a few times.

Someone else said this about Zadalia, that she's really good the first few times and then gets repetitive after a while.. I've seen on this thread a few people say to go to her every 6 or so months for better info.

Right and for the most part, she won't give resolutions or outcomes because she's not psychic, she's an empath. She will tell you occasionally what she feels could happen based on the current feelings, which depending on the person's energy can be bang on or not. For me, her intuition has been incredible although her timeframes can be off a few months.

Yeah, and she even told me that she can say what somebody is feeling as of now, but doesn't mean that they'll reach out. Empaths really are best for current feelings. I have had empaths tell me, "look - I can't see this person change by looking at their mind and what's going on. You could do better", but predictions I ignore from empaths.

I agree.... It's why I only read with the empaths occasionally... Im not in touch with POI so I do want to hear his feelings at times but what good are they if nothing will move forward.  Also, I believe this is why QOC is unsuccessful with predictions.... I believe she is using empath with tarot and therefore getting the present right on but MANY times not the future:)

Also what good is it if you can't validate his feelings when not in touch? Catch 22, ha ha. And with QoC had a similar experience to some, found her vague, sadly. Wish I could have connected to her  ::)

Exactly, which is why she is useful when there is actual progression, but not when things are stagnant. QoC has never worked for me, but she is great with others. Last time I asked her about feelings, she gave me other information about property being sold that I couldn't verify and never actually told me anything about the current feelings. Sadly, I just don't think she and I ever connected well.

QoC always talks about property with me too.. WTH is that?  No property is for sale here or with my POI?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #413 on: November 27, 2018, 02:59:16 PM »
Interesting, she mentioned property with me too when I read with her a few years ago!  (ETA: I mean QOC, not Zadalia, didn't realize what thread I was in lol)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #414 on: November 27, 2018, 03:08:59 PM »
Interesting, she mentioned property with me too when I read with her a few years ago!  (ETA: I mean QOC, not Zadalia, didn't realize what thread I was in lol)
You can modify posts and remove it by replacing it with text by Saying oops for example.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #415 on: November 27, 2018, 03:13:56 PM »
Well my POI had filed bankruptcy a few years back, so I don't think he had anything of real value to sell. He didn't own property. It was seized in the bankruptcy. I even told QoC that and she just kept repeating it.

Offline star1

« Reply #416 on: November 27, 2018, 04:13:56 PM »
QoC never mentioned property to me.. Strange.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #417 on: November 29, 2018, 01:25:04 PM »
ANyone read with Zadalia lately?  I wanted a quick read on current situation and I feel she is the best empath...  she's so hard to reach though

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #418 on: November 29, 2018, 01:40:10 PM »
Hi Law. I read with Zadalia a couple days ago after I reached out to my POI on Thanksgiving. I didn't have any contact with him for 6 months and took the leap of faith and texted him to wish him a Happy Thanksgiving. She immediately picked up that there had been some contact. It was funny because I read with her every few months and she knew I refused to contact him since May. She told me "I pick up some contact. I don't know what that means, but that's what I'm seeing." I told her I reached out and she said "well, that's a surprise!" He is showing as "grateful" because it happened at a time when he felt particularly alone. She said it cracked the door open and she thinks that there will be more contact before the end of the year. For the first time in a looooong time, Zadalia felt positive progression for the relationship. She doesn't sugarcoat a damn thing, so I'm feeling cautiously optimistic. She is great for the present, but I ignore her timeframes. She usually gets short term "outcome" but the "when" it will happen is sometime off with her.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #419 on: December 05, 2018, 01:02:55 PM »
How to get a reading with Zavala’s please? I’ve messaged her as she asked all new client to message her first before booking but no response it’s been a week. Does anyone have any experience?