Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234119 times)

Offline star1

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #375 on: November 02, 2018, 09:16:45 PM »
I’m so annoyed . I’m not getting notifications when she comes on and I keep refreshing and then she’s busy,, then away , then busy argehhh

I know what you mean, I don't find Keen that great a site at all. Needs a major uphaul. I didn't even got notified that she had messaged me until I went onto the app, and so I missed her yesterday.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2018, 09:22:59 PM »
I’ve been trying for a while to get hold of her. Hasn’t responded to my messages either :(

Oh well.

Offline star1

« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2018, 09:26:48 PM »
I’ve been trying for a while to get hold of her. Hasn’t responded to my messages either :(

Oh well.

I'm sorry to hear that she hasn't answered you. Someone else had a similar issue, I hope she gets back to you in time. If she doesn't - I hope you have your other favourites who work for you.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #378 on: November 02, 2018, 09:27:39 PM »
Yona is my favourite and I read back with her in August .

Some of her stuff is happening already so I’m contemplating booking a top up!

Offline star1

« Reply #379 on: November 02, 2018, 09:36:44 PM »

I'm glad stuff's coming through for you, I read with her at the start of last month and waiting on predictions to happen. Best of luck x

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #380 on: November 02, 2018, 10:28:47 PM »
Thank you , you too! Xx

I'm glad stuff's coming through for you, I read with her at the start of last month and waiting on predictions to happen. Best of luck x

Offline star1

« Reply #381 on: November 02, 2018, 10:37:01 PM »
Thank you , you too! Xx

Thanks Kristina xx

Offline okgirl

« Reply #382 on: November 02, 2018, 10:44:23 PM »
Contact to her and got answer today she told me she be later this weekend take a calls
I also I want to read with her

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #383 on: November 03, 2018, 12:35:13 PM »
I think she works best if you email her or "ping" WHILE she is online. She'll immediately send you free minutes for chat to see if you connect (unless she is crazy busy or planning to log off). I don't think she reads older emails, but I could be wrong. Also, check her profile as there are some weeks she will edit her profile to state she is not taking new callers. She does that occasionally if she is really busy, but it usually doesn't last more than a week.

Ping wont work for me -- is that because I have never spoken with her?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #384 on: November 03, 2018, 12:56:31 PM »
I caught her last night !! Yay!!

Offline star1

« Reply #385 on: November 03, 2018, 12:59:02 PM »

I'm glad you could connect. How did you find Her?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #386 on: November 03, 2018, 01:34:39 PM »

and?  How was your reading?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #387 on: November 03, 2018, 01:45:05 PM »

Reading was interesting . I read with her a few months back and she got my POi down to a tee - said he wasn’t ready and how he would really be cold etc and that did happen .

This time , I contacted her because my guy has appeared again messaging me often and it’s weird ... unusual for him. We had silence for 2 months so this is more than we’ve had in a while .

She told me he’s optimistic and wants to start things up again and see where things go. That he really likes me but is still working on himself , so he’s not 100% ready for commitment but he’s willing to try and see what happens .

We shall see!

[

and?  How was your reading?
quote author=star1 link=topic=1953.msg62167#msg62167 date=1541249942]

I'm glad you could connect. How did you find Her?
[/quote]

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #388 on: November 03, 2018, 01:47:03 PM »

Reading was interesting . I read with her a few months back and she got my POi down to a tee - said he wasn’t ready and how he would really be cold etc and that did happen .

This time , I contacted her because my guy has appeared again messaging me often and it’s weird ... unusual for him. We had silence for 2 months so this is more than we’ve had in a while .

She told me he’s optimistic and wants to start things up again and see where things go. That he really likes me but is still working on himself , so he’s not 100% ready for commitment but he’s willing to try and see what happens .

We shall see!

Good Luck!

Offline star1

« Reply #389 on: November 03, 2018, 10:11:22 PM »
I just wanted to say something about Zadalia that she told me in a message response the other day, incase people were worrying about their readings with her and stuck. When she gave me my free mins to test if we connected, she really made it clear that alot of the time, she'll pick up that somebody has feelings for someone, but externally - nothing happens which is very common. Now, obviously some guys just really don't care and are having a lovely time gallivanting with another women/other women, the reader got it so damn wrong. But sometimes that is the case that your ex might care, but he might have lots of issues going on, and as humans - we all react differently to situations.

Some men are runners and they find it easier to push their feelings for you down and be with someone else. I know that this has been said thousands of times on this board already, I just thought it might make some people understand better that have recently joined or are really hopeless. Especially after talking to people and hearing individual stories on here.. Of course, it's still not good enough that the ex hasn't come back and you'd think that the ex would do more if he cared (I feel the same way), but all men are wired differently. You might have hurt your guy, or the woman before you, and his easier route is to be a player and jump from woman to woman to hide his feelings from you and avoid the pain (not that being a player is right or deserves defending), or be back and forth with you. Sometimes, we simply logically can't explain the reason why "if he cared, why'd he do that?", but that other person may have other reasons and motives behind their actions.

So just because an empath you read with sensed that a guy had feelings for you but he didn't act upon it - doesn't mean subconsciously he doesn't feel a thing for you, and that's why empaths can read a person well, but cannot usually predict. And I'm not defending all readers as often times they get it embarrassingly wrong, and they do come out with the most typical of stock statements and ludicrous "burn this candle to get him back" advice. I'm definitely not defending readers, but I'm also not saying they're all phoneys and fairytellers.