Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234851 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #615 on: August 26, 2020, 02:36:42 AM »
ok thanks

Roughly two or so days - I read with her on a Friday afternoon and he texted me that Sunday night

this is helpful. how long after you talked to her, did he text you?

any updates on her? hits and misses? anyone whose read with her, were you able to verify whatever she told you about your POI?

In the past she's been accurate for me. A few weeks ago my POI broke up with me out of nowhere. I thought things were fine between us but clearly not (he never opens up). He deleted ALL photos of me off his Instagram (even ones where I was in the background of). We had broken up a few years ago for ~6 months and even then he didn't remove most of our photos so this time around I thought it was for real. I wanted to reach out to Zadalia because I needed some kind of closure in the sense of why he broke up with me since he didn't even give me a direct answer. She basically told me that the story with us isn't over and that he's just been overwhelmed with a lot lately but that he's not frustrated with me directly. Apparently he just freaked out over the stress and kind of lashed out at me by breaking up with me. She mentioned that there wouldn't be a long period of us being away from each other and she also stated that when my POI came back it would be him putting in more effort than me.

Two days after the reading he texted me, and has texted me every single day since that (he's always reached out first). We've also seen each other a bunch since my reading with her (again, him initiating to see me).

Offline SarahM

« Reply #616 on: October 02, 2020, 02:52:59 AM »
Does this reader frustrate anyone else? I’ve been seeing her online for the past week and everytime I try to call her she disconnects even though she’s still online. We’ve connected very well in the past and she’s been accurate for me so it’s not like I’m a first time reader. I just don’t understand why she makes it so damn hard to get to her. It’s like she hates giving readings or something..

Offline russianred

« Reply #617 on: October 02, 2020, 02:59:18 AM »
Does this reader frustrate anyone else? I’ve been seeing her online for the past week and everytime I try to call her she disconnects even though she’s still online. We’ve connected very well in the past and she’s been accurate for me so it’s not like I’m a first time reader. I just don’t understand why she makes it so damn hard to get to her. It’s like she hates giving readings or something..

I didn't have that happen, but if you really want to read with her, I would suggest going through her personal site.  I read with her once via setting up an appointment, and she was very responsive to emails.

I was looking through my readings and she actually was the only reader who accurately pegged my POI's personality both times I spoke to her, now knowing what I do now (she also said a couple things that were factually inaccurate).  She didn't give me negative readings per se but she pegged his immaturity and inability to make decisions and stand behind his words.  She admits that she doesn't really do much in the way of predictions.

Does anyone else currently read with her?  I'd be curious to read other stories.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #618 on: October 02, 2020, 04:27:09 AM »
I read with her and she was sooo accurate about someone’s personality I remember being stunned. But her predictions never matured. I think a lot of readers, especially empaths,  can only see a small piece of the full story, and draw their own conclusions as to how the full story will play out based on the bits  and pieces that they see. This happened to me with her and ari from bitwine, and so many others. I don’t think she’s good at predictions in my opinion , but she definitely can flesh out a person’s personality with great accuracy if you need to know why someone sucks lol ... 😬

Offline maggs30

« Reply #619 on: October 02, 2020, 08:42:29 AM »
I loved my first 2 readings with her. I really did. She read him accurately until the last reading. I scheduled a d waited patiently. During the wait is when the ex cussed me out saying he was in a relationship leave him the fuck alone. I was crushed. This was 30 mins before my appointment. I took the call and she read him the exact same as she had in the past. She didn't pick up him cussing and cheating she didn't pick up third party. I even gave her third parties name. She didn't see her. She immediately apologized and refunded me but it was like one more blow.

Offline court1130

« Reply #620 on: October 02, 2020, 05:53:19 PM »
I loved my first 2 readings with her. I really did. She read him accurately until the last reading. I scheduled a d waited patiently. During the wait is when the ex cussed me out saying he was in a relationship leave him the fuck alone. I was crushed. This was 30 mins before my appointment. I took the call and she read him the exact same as she had in the past. She didn't pick up him cussing and cheating she didn't pick up third party. I even gave her third parties name. She didn't see her. She immediately apologized and refunded me but it was like one more blow.

Did anyone pick up that shift in his behavior towards you and/or the third party?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 05:56:15 PM by court1130 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #621 on: October 02, 2020, 06:28:45 PM »

Did anyone pick up that shift in his behavior towards you and/or the third party?

Honestly Sweet Orange Reader on keen and Rusty on CP are the only two that gave me a clue.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #622 on: October 02, 2020, 08:03:09 PM »

I had a similar experience with Zadalia a couple of years ago. I really like her as a person and think she has talent as an empath... but can really miss or misread stuff so beware.

In my case, she had been telling me how a (now ex) POI had such strong feelings for me and then I learned - from him directly - that he'd started into a new relationship, it was serious, and he was moving in with her. He also told me that he only wanted friendship with me. Right after the conversation with him i spoke with Zadalia, who told me 'don't let him gaslight you.' Well, he stayed in that relationship and I will not call her (or many others) ever again!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #623 on: October 03, 2020, 02:47:08 AM »

Honestly Sweet Orange Reader on keen and Rusty on CP are the only two that gave me a clue.

What do you think about Rusty?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #624 on: October 03, 2020, 04:08:13 AM »

What do you think about Rusty?

Rusty picked up the first fight I was going to have with my ex. She picked up every time he disappeared and reappeared. Then she saw the 33rd party 3 months before she was actually there. She told me look until you find proof. Yep I found proof then kept pushing him until he cussed me out. Rusty is damn good with those cards for me. I have a love hate relationship with her. I hate what she tells me sometimes.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #625 on: October 04, 2020, 06:12:10 PM »

Is it possible that she maybe blocked you? I only ask because I’ve read with her a bunch and I know for a fact she wouldn’t know if you guys can connect or not until after you ask her a question. I remember one reading I asked her the question at the start of the chat but she said she couldn’t connect with me and disconnected. I then reached out to her a month or so later and she was able to connect with me immediately. Usually if a reader doesn’t answer or disconnects a call without picking up, they could have you blocked.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #626 on: October 08, 2020, 07:15:47 AM »

Is it possible that she maybe blocked you? I only ask because I’ve read with her a bunch and I know for a fact she wouldn’t know if you guys can connect or not until after you ask her a question. I remember one reading I asked her the question at the start of the chat but she said she couldn’t connect with me and disconnected. I then reached out to her a month or so later and she was able to connect with me immediately. Usually if a reader doesn’t answer or disconnects a call without picking up, they could have you blocked.

I just checked and no I'm not blocked. It would have made more sense if I was. I'm just not going to bother trying to read with her anymore...

Offline bonba

« Reply #627 on: October 12, 2020, 01:13:38 AM »
I read with her before . nothing cane out of my reading other than what I already knew . I dont need a reader for that . I already know . absolutely not worth the time and money . total  useless .

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #628 on: December 28, 2020, 11:50:11 AM »

I had a similar experience with Zadalia a couple of years ago. I really like her as a person and think she has talent as an empath... but can really miss or misread stuff so beware.

In my case, she had been telling me how a (now ex) POI had such strong feelings for me and then I learned - from him directly - that he'd started into a new relationship, it was serious, and he was moving in with her. He also told me that he only wanted friendship with me. Right after the conversation with him i spoke with Zadalia, who told me 'don't let him gaslight you.' Well, he stayed in that relationship and I will not call her (or many others) ever again!

This exact same thing happened with me 4 years ago with Zadalia. There was a guy who she was convinced had romantic feelings for me (someone I worked with) and her readings were always so intensely positive. She kept mentioning that he was about to come forward and tell me how he felt and that she was sure we would be dating and that he had such strong romantic feelings for me, etc. Well the exact opposite happened- he did come forward, but to tell me that he didn’t like me in any romantic way and only as a friend. She was way off on that one. When I called her afterward to tell her, she kept insisting that he was lying...

On another account a few years ago she was bang on with describing another POI and his mannerisms so I’ve just resolved myself to calling her for those things and not predictions or any outcomes of any sort...

Offline Anon

« Reply #629 on: December 28, 2020, 04:59:09 PM »
Rusty (Summer Breeze) was too generic and fishing with me. I thought she'd be good. Is he blowing hot & cold? Are you more mature than him? Er, No. I had to drip her info to guide the reading for her.