Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234844 times)

Offline Nina710

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #600 on: March 07, 2020, 01:47:36 AM »
Hi can anyone tell me how accurate she has been? Also, does she have her own site or is she only on keen? I just wanted to reach her ASAP. Thank you..

Offline russianred

« Reply #601 on: March 07, 2020, 02:41:22 AM »
Hi can anyone tell me how accurate she has been? Also, does she have her own site or is she only on keen? I just wanted to reach her ASAP. Thank you..

I would say that as far as I know, she's pretty accurate for present feelings, although she hasn't revealed anything to me I didn't already know, more just reaffirmed my own impressions of everything.  She isn't a fairytale reader and both times seemed to imply that she thinks I should seek out a man who is less of a mess.

As far as predictions go, in my second reading she pushed out the first prediction even though the first prediction hadn't (and still hasn't) passed.

She has her own site at zadalia.net.

Offline Kate

« Reply #602 on: March 07, 2020, 09:32:03 AM »

I always loved talking to her.. and did so in 2017 Frequently.. but when I connected again with my POI later that year, I found that pretty much 90% of what she had told me was inaccurate. I've never gone back.  At the time (in 2017) she had rave reviews..

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #603 on: March 08, 2020, 05:31:06 AM »

She’s always been accurate for me and is one of 2-3 readers I read with these days. What I will say is that sometimes her timing is a bit off but she does give a heads up about it. Predictions-wise she’s always been accurate for me though so if you’re someone who focuses on timing I wouldn’t recommend reading with her in the off chance it may stress you out.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #604 on: March 13, 2020, 02:43:49 AM »
I recently tried to chat with her but she kept declining. She wrote me saying she can't connect. I didn't even get to chat with her to connect. A bit confused!!!!!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #605 on: March 13, 2020, 03:36:31 AM »
I recently tried to chat with her but she kept declining. She wrote me saying she can't connect. I didn't even get to chat with her to connect. A bit confused!!!!!

That’s so weird. I wonder if it was a tech issue on her end.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #606 on: March 13, 2020, 04:45:17 AM »
She extremely hard to read with/get a hold of. Took me several times of trying before she even accepted my request to chat with her. You have to send her a message first so she can send you free minutes and tell you if she can connect.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #607 on: March 13, 2020, 03:18:14 PM »
She just said she couldn't read for me and to find another advisor. I have never spoken to her. But oh well, I will not have the experience to chat with her.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #608 on: March 14, 2020, 02:08:58 AM »
Its easy to reach out to her on her personal website. Please message me for her site info.

Offline Phoenixwolf

« Reply #609 on: April 05, 2020, 12:15:04 AM »
At least she is ethical and honest about when she can't connect with someone

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #610 on: May 10, 2020, 08:47:33 AM »
Everyone I’ve spoken to, including my favs, have told me about a new man coming into my life late this year and marriage surrounding us. They described him and the circumstances the exact same. Zadalia said she doesn’t see any potential love in my life for at least another 2 years 😩 it was my first reading with her and she was very nice but now I’m doubting whether I’ll find love or not

Offline wishes215

« Reply #611 on: August 25, 2020, 08:09:33 PM »
any updates on her? hits and misses? anyone whose read with her, were you able to verify whatever she told you about your POI?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #612 on: August 25, 2020, 08:33:17 PM »
any updates on her? hits and misses? anyone whose read with her, were you able to verify whatever she told you about your POI?

In the past she's been accurate for me. A few weeks ago my POI broke up with me out of nowhere. I thought things were fine between us but clearly not (he never opens up). He deleted ALL photos of me off his Instagram (even ones where I was in the background of). We had broken up a few years ago for ~6 months and even then he didn't remove most of our photos so this time around I thought it was for real. I wanted to reach out to Zadalia because I needed some kind of closure in the sense of why he broke up with me since he didn't even give me a direct answer. She basically told me that the story with us isn't over and that he's just been overwhelmed with a lot lately but that he's not frustrated with me directly. Apparently he just freaked out over the stress and kind of lashed out at me by breaking up with me. She mentioned that there wouldn't be a long period of us being away from each other and she also stated that when my POI came back it would be him putting in more effort than me.

Two days after the reading he texted me, and has texted me every single day since that (he's always reached out first). We've also seen each other a bunch since my reading with her (again, him initiating to see me).

Offline wishes215

« Reply #613 on: August 25, 2020, 09:58:59 PM »
this is helpful. how long after you talked to her, did he text you?

In the past she's been accurate for me. A few weeks ago my POI broke up with me out of nowhere. I thought things were fine between us but clearly not (he never opens up). He deleted ALL photos of me off his Instagram (even ones where I was in the background of). We had broken up a few years ago for ~6 months and even then he didn't remove most of our photos so this time around I thought it was for real. I wanted to reach out to Zadalia because I needed some kind of closure in the sense of why he broke up with me since he didn't even give me a direct answer. She basically told me that the story with us isn't over and that he's just been overwhelmed with a lot lately but that he's not frustrated with me directly. Apparently he just freaked out over the stress and kind of lashed out at me by breaking up with me. She mentioned that there wouldn't be a long period of us being away from each other and she also stated that when my POI came back it would be him putting in more effort than me.

Two days after the reading he texted me, and has texted me every single day since that (he's always reached out first). We've also seen each other a bunch since my reading with her (again, him initiating to see me).

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #614 on: August 25, 2020, 11:54:57 PM »
Roughly two or so days - I read with her on a Friday afternoon and he texted me that Sunday night

this is helpful. how long after you talked to her, did he text you?

anything