Author Topic: Msg for Positive  (Read 9028 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Msg for Positive
« on: May 31, 2011, 02:56:33 PM »
I had to change my account around and no longer receive personal emails through here. I'm glad you got an appt with Demi. Also curious why you asked for my pic? I guess it is always nice to put a face with a name.

Offline positive

Re: Msg for Positive
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 03:03:37 PM »
i sorry if i got you in trouble

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 03:10:38 PM »
I have something to say and a lot of you may not necessarily like it...however I will say it anyways!

This forum was originally suppose to be a support system where people came on here to discuss their problems that they are having within their lives, talk about the psychics they have spoken to and share what experiences or transformations they have undergone based on those readings..HOWEVERRRRRRRRR........... I feel the forum has become a twitter account for some where there are so many posts and responses that its causing confusion with ALL OF US! ...to others this is a craigslist account and for some...which I deem to be inappropriate..its a form or means of trying to stalk people!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT E-HARMONY...emailing people and asking for personal information that is not related to psychics is INAPPROPRIATE... PERIOD.

THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR! I'm not trying to be mean and tell people to kick rocks but there are a lot of us who are becoming annoyed, frustrated and irritated. And when I mean alot of people...I MEAN A LOT OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure you guys are sweet but I think you are coming across too strong and need to back off a bit.

Offline positive

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 03:25:14 PM »
i am sorry.. it wont happen again.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »
I have no idea what is going on here, but the original PT is feeling very uncomfortable. Not cool. Hugs to my PT.

I agree about the Twitter account thing.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 04:12:05 PM »
This HAS turned into a somewhat twitter account with one liners as answers and such.  I agree with CJ ...  this is where we share our psychic experiences from fatcat sites like CP...and compare notes...help each other along the way...etc.

I'm getting confused now too.....the only way i can catch up on this forum and reading the 'recent' tab but even so, i get lost!!

@PT, your orginal was way cooler~ 8)
@Kiki, i've missed you!  Not sure if you could find my response to you after my birthday.....but i'm sure it's somewhere on this forum lol

sammiepoo

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 04:50:07 PM »
I am actually not annoyed but then again hardly anything annoys me!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 04:52:06 PM »
Sammie, no offense, but you are actually one of the offenders.  :) That's why it doesn't bother you.

sammiepoo

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 04:52:39 PM »
I am a offender what do you mean

Offline kiki155

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 04:54:21 PM »
You write one-liners in response to everything. When we go to read "unread posts since last visit," quite often the vast majority of posts are from you.

sammiepoo

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 04:55:19 PM »
No I try not to let anything bother me and when I started this thing everyone was talking about personal things so it isnt my fault!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 06:43:35 PM »
I must agree with PT2 , CJ and Kiki, I haven't been even posting here recently, cause I got lost in the short "tweet" posts, which throw everybody off subject. Let's stay on topic, with the readings, testimonials, and stuff really related to our stories. :-*

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 06:50:22 PM »
PT2 - lol

Offline kiki155

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 06:51:10 PM »
PT 2.0

sammiepoo

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 06:52:07 PM »
okay I have to agree when other people get off I get off!

anything