Author Topic: Msg for Positive  (Read 9029 times)

sammiepoo

Re: Msg for Positive
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 06:53:26 PM »
If we want to talk about other stuff lets personal message each other :) I am sorry I get off topic sometimes but when someone else is that happens to me as well :(

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 08:13:15 PM »
I have something to say and a lot of you may not necessarily like it...however I will say it anyways!

This forum was originally suppose to be a support system where people came on here to discuss their problems that they are having within their lives, talk about the psychics they have spoken to and share what experiences or transformations they have undergone based on those readings..HOWEVERRRRRRRRR........... I feel the forum has become a twitter account for some where there are so many posts and responses that its causing confusion with ALL OF US! ...to others this is a craigslist account and for some...which I deem to be inappropriate..its a form or means of trying to stalk people!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT E-HARMONY...emailing people and asking for personal information that is not related to psychics is INAPPROPRIATE... PERIOD.

THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR! I'm not trying to be mean and tell people to kick rocks but there are a lot of us who are becoming annoyed, frustrated and irritated. And when I mean alot of people...I MEAN A LOT OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure you guys are sweet but I think you are coming across too strong and need to back off a bit.

Agreed! Lol I thought I was the only one getting annoyed. I like to read here just to kind of see how everyone is getting along, but decided not to post much. Topics and posts get derailed and crapped on.

sammiepoo

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 08:17:01 PM »
Okay a prediction that Jacqueline predicted for me to happen hasnt happened she said I would get accepted to the mission trip if I had of I would already be on the trip because it started today :( Bummer!

sammiepoo

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 08:18:22 PM »
Everyone I have read with saw me going on this trip as well

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2011, 03:50:36 PM »
"THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR! I'm not trying to be mean and tell people to kick rocks but there are a lot of us who are becoming annoyed, frustrated and irritated. And when I mean alot of people...I MEAN A LOT OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you!!
This forum used to involved a small intimate group of us that came on here to share our experiences and vent....people PLEASE limit your posts and Sammie you have got to stop posting 100x a day. I am sorry but please limit your posts, some of us do not have alot of time in the day to write and read all of the posts. thank you.

sammiepoo

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 05:36:00 PM »
I am sorry CSK I have been doing better :) I dont post a 100 a day I think yesterday I posted maybe 20. I post because I like to know whats going on and have the right to know just like everbody else. When school starts back tomorrow I wont be on as much :) I will be very busy doing that!

sammiepoo

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 05:48:06 PM »
I am sorry that I poted so much CSK I am sorry and I am not trying to sound hateful dont take comments as that please :)

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 12:46:24 PM »
It seems Sammiepoo has just recently stopped using this forum don't know why exactly. But the point is valid that one should try to keep the community place like it should be. Only today I encountered a thread where a user has posted three posts at a single go just like twittering and chatting sort of practice to my amazement. :)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2011, 02:43:27 PM »
I have an idea. Maybe we can drop the whole Sammie thing. Everyone has their opinion (s) and the topic has nothing to do with psychics and I'm sure she is reading and we don't want to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. This isn't directed at you joslin (or anyone)- it is something I thought of writing yesterday before the board exploded.

xxoo

Offline kiki155

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2011, 02:46:10 PM »
LOL @ "Joslin." I suppose it does look like I was having a little convo with myself, considering "dontblink" AKA Elana deleted two questions along the lines of, "What does Sammie say?" and "Wow. It sounds like no one likes Sammie. What did she do?"

ANYHOW - How are the rest of you? I did an extra long meditation this morning. The weather is beautiful here today! So it's shaping up to be a good day. No updates from me as far as predictions go. Well, does it count that the other day Jacqueline said I'd get a call from the vet within an hour, and I got a call in 40 min.? I suppose that could count. So yay - a teeny little prediction that came true.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2011, 03:17:55 PM »
Kiki - lol - I thought I was the offender.

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 12:48:22 PM »
Just thought of clearing the wind. I have no bad thought for sammie, it's just someones way of doing things but without any bad intentions. On the larger context I consider such things are just done in innocence... Nothing more to work out from it.

@kiki I hope you are enjoying every tiny moment of your life by having them come as per the predictions...  :)
Just testing the interesting feature here!  8)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 12:52:21 PM by joslin »