Author Topic: Marie Anna  (Read 42709 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Marie Anna
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2020, 04:58:56 PM »
I just read with her after years and gosh dang, I love her style. She’s a straight shooter and gets in deep but doesn’t get so vague that you don’t understand her. She talks like a human and I love it. Her reading felt extremely accurate on present. Has anyone had recent or big hits with her in the past?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2020, 05:00:34 PM »
Just read with her. Her predictions line up with

Anthony, Raynee, TasaraM, Bee.23, Conors (later prediction) however conor didnt even get his first prediction right, and my friend.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2020, 12:12:16 AM »
3 predictions came to pass in the last week. 2 different contact and an in person. Details of both were also discussed and came to fruition.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2020, 03:48:46 PM »
Awhh wow, im so happy for you!

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2020, 11:08:15 PM »
I had a reading with her today. She made a prediction for April but I feel shes more of a cold reader

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2020, 01:31:06 PM »
Any updates on this reader from people who were given predictions?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2020, 08:48:07 PM »
I just read with her and in the past, I was nice but it was short conversation and i said I’ll add money and when too she hung up and now I’m blocked? I was nice and
Have been nice in the past. Any ideas? Had this happen to anyone else

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2020, 05:48:52 PM »
I recently read with her. I have been waiting to read with her. I have some friends who have read with her and suggested her to me. She is a good tarot reader. She reads what she is seeing right now and where the blocks or issues are and what I could do about it. I have been learning to read tarot myself and what I have been taught is this is what you should do as a good tarot reader. Tarot is not fortune-telling. It's using the cards and your intuition and reading the energy. Lots of people want to know yes/no will they call, will end up together, get the job, etc. Tarot shows energy and should act as a guide. Funny enough, she also got the same cards I was about my situation. Since she has more experience reading than I do so her interpretation was more in-depth.
A good question to ask tarot readers is if there is anything you can do to strengthen your connection, chances of X happing and or what the blocks are. You will receive a more rounded out answer.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2021, 07:54:56 PM »
Anybody else?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2021, 08:05:28 PM »
I will say Marie Anna was good on past and present for me when I read with her last year. Prediction didn't pan out.
I would read with her again though.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2021, 12:50:08 AM »
I just checked my notes on her, I had two reading with her
First one she knew both mine and my significant others signs
And everything she said was on point and what she said happened
The second reading she hit some stuff one being a date of something happening
She also said things will be different in 6 weeks, even better - not quite at
6 weeks -things are different. (My significant other is
Visiting family for a few weeks so we don’t talk as much throughout the day so I wouldn’t say things are even better But i will say I feel is showing the effort to talk when he can and I can see I’m important to him ) so idk if there is more to come or that’s what she meant or I’m stretching lol

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2021, 12:33:45 PM »
My predictions for my POI returning last October didn't pan out at all. Got the current emotions right though.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2021, 06:36:29 PM »
I read with her yesterday, I will add my notes here and come back with any prediction updates and hopefully hits!

strong attraction, movement card... limbo presently seeing movement forward 10 days- money card... emperor (relationship card) queen of swords above head no competition could be a boss or mother... 2 of cups long term relationship- devil in disguise light hearted, funk he has gets more light hearted... long term permanent relationship- July - saw marriage (I am getting a divorce with my ex still - ongoing, different from POI) emperor - devil in disguise my marriage - long term relationship July again, insecurity on his part, emperor in upright position - future sees energy behind the relationship 3 weeks could even be 2 weeks or sooner balance? a lot of feelings- ego/feelings - renewal before 2/21 judgement good, love card, deep feelings, bury his head, attached to you, doesn't take? not thinking clearly - Sag men are slow ,,, good man - takes care of mom, basically said stroke his ego... back burner not a lot of communication (happening currently) not seeing as much as usual, don't lecture him... emperor light hearted, jealousy.... he feels better not knowing what is going on- emotionally attached can't handle anything, emotional IQ/maturity level ... movement before the end of this month 2 or 3 weeks have his audience - re-follow (he unfollowed me on instagram but we still send stuff back and forth and talk daily... ) there was a build up of problems combination of stuff, pullback, easily solved.... more light hearted. married/financial position/age/jealous - simple for my own head - not sure what that meant, i try and write everything down.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2021, 08:21:56 PM »
I read with her yesterday, I will add my notes here and come back with any prediction updates and hopefully hits!

strong attraction, movement card... limbo presently seeing movement forward 10 days- money card... emperor (relationship card) queen of swords above head no competition could be a boss or mother... 2 of cups long term relationship- devil in disguise light hearted, funk he has gets more light hearted... long term permanent relationship- July - saw marriage (I am getting a divorce with my ex still - ongoing, different from POI) emperor - devil in disguise my marriage - long term relationship July again, insecurity on his part, emperor in upright position - future sees energy behind the relationship 3 weeks could even be 2 weeks or sooner balance? a lot of feelings- ego/feelings - renewal before 2/21 judgement good, love card, deep feelings, bury his head, attached to you, doesn't take? not thinking clearly - Sag men are slow ,,, good man - takes care of mom, basically said stroke his ego... back burner not a lot of communication (happening currently) not seeing as much as usual, don't lecture him... emperor light hearted, jealousy.... he feels better not knowing what is going on- emotionally attached can't handle anything, emotional IQ/maturity level ... movement before the end of this month 2 or 3 weeks have his audience - re-follow (he unfollowed me on instagram but we still send stuff back and forth and talk daily... ) there was a build up of problems combination of stuff, pullback, easily solved.... more light hearted. married/financial position/age/jealous - simple for my own head - not sure what that meant, i try and write everything down.

She was wrong for me last year. She said i would visit someone and it would be romantic but the person and i don't even really talk much anymore.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2021, 02:18:35 AM »
I used to read with her frequently. Then she blocked me out of the blue.... she was also nice and fun but very very wrong on all of my readings...

anything