Author Topic: Marie Anna  (Read 42252 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Marie Anna
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 01:04:15 AM »
Has she gotten predictions right njlady? And you know what her schedule is?

Yes, she picked up on a relocation that is still in progress.  She got the general situation and circumstances right. 

She works full time as a building inspector and isn't on constantly but I never had a problem getting hold of her within a few days. 

Offline mignnone

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2018, 01:07:53 AM »
I really like her but she made a prediction that I didn’t ask about. She provided it on her own and the prediction didn’t happen when she said which was last month. Maybe it will this month.

Offline username1111

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2018, 11:09:21 PM »
I read with her a couple of times over the past 3 years.
She has been pretty accurate for me in the big picture on 2 major issues and also made several smaller predications that were on the mark.
I still have some important predictions pending but wont have a confirmation before the end of the year probably.
In my opinion, she picks on people pretty well.
Like with any reader, her timing is sometime off, but she did get the underlying energy / intentions right most of the times.
I do think that when you read about another person, a lot can interfere with or change the timing (and even outcome) and you should not hold too much onto the timeframes given.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2018, 01:32:28 AM »
She made one accurate prediction so far. And was accurate with present. Still waiting on the big one!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2018, 08:42:43 PM »
Any updates? :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2018, 03:18:39 PM »
I read with her and I thought it was a great reading, very much about what is going in my life, accurate with present. Didn't give me any specific time frames, she said 4 months but I don't like to hold on to time frames.

So I will have to wait and see what happens, but I thought she was very good.

Also, she distracts you when she shuffles the cards so you don't think about the issue that she is reading on, I find that to be pretty cool.

Offline lightbright79

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2018, 03:37:34 PM »
Marie was great for me. She is very realistic and will tell you like it is. I called her about a job I applied for at my company in June. She told me how many interviews I would have, i’d get a raise (after the hiring manager told me I wouldn’t because the position is the same title I held in my previous position) and around the time I would start. She was right about everything. I got the job with an increase and started on 7/23/19. Try her out she was right for me.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2018, 05:39:02 PM »
I read with her and I thought it was a great reading, very much about what is going in my life, accurate with present. Didn't give me any specific time frames, she said 4 months but I don't like to hold on to time frames.

Also, she distracts you when she shuffles the cards so you don't think about the issue that she is reading on, I find that to be pretty cool.

I used to read with her a lot. Her timing for me stinks, but she's such a straight shooter, she's one of the only ones I would call back from Keen.

I feel generally that she's better with career or more concrete questions than ones about love. She's accurately predicted career shifts/physical moves not only for me but other people in my life.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 05:54:41 PM by journalmuse »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2018, 06:19:18 PM »

I used to read with her a lot. Her timing for me stinks, but she's such a straight shooter, she's one of the only ones I would call back from Keen.

I feel generally that she's better with career or more concrete questions than ones about love. She's accurately predicted career shifts/physical moves not only for me but other people in my life.

Same, she was right for me several years ago about a financial situation, but wrong about love issue.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2018, 12:04:47 PM »
Does she have her own site? I remember her being awesome bck when I use to be on keen. But I refuse to make an account with them

I would like to know this as well...

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2018, 03:38:33 AM »
No she doesn't have her own site. She only reads on keen. 

I will say that as much as i love her, and have read with her for many many years, like for over ten when i started.
When it came to my love life, it was never accurate. She was right about non love life things.  The last time i read with her, anyone one i asked about at that time she was incredibly wrong about.   I think she also has a bias when it comes to zodiac signs.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2018, 07:54:30 PM »
Read with Marie Anna today, pretty spot on with current details. Very realistic and blunt. She saw a relocation with POI. And I’ve read she’s good at seeing things like this. Also, I’ve had many other readers see a relocation/transfer for work...so this must be something really going to happen lol The other readers that have seen the same thing without any information from me:

Tesla Storm- she was the first one to see it, January 2018
Melody Marie
Veruska
Psychic readings by Gail
Advisor Neal
Angels Guidance
Queen of cups
John Warren
Astrosarah
Iritar
Divine Love- said in the future it looks like it will be easier for him to choose where he wants to live

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2018, 04:33:09 PM »
Updates on her?

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2018, 12:39:23 AM »
I read with her on April regarding my POI. I hadn't had contact with him since February and she said I won't hear from him again. WRONG! I heard from him a couple of weeks later.
She also said he was emotionally lazy to try to understand me (whatever that might mean....)
Marie Anna did not work for me at all.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2018, 01:23:11 AM »
Anyone else have updates on her? Seems like a lot of folks read with her
Her predictions for me were extremely positive so I’m trying to just take it with a grain of salt since my situation isn’t great

anything