Author Topic: Marie Anna  (Read 42690 times)

Offline Qcnm

Re: Marie Anna
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2021, 12:16:35 AM »
Hi.. any updates on this reader? :)

Offline midwest60

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2021, 02:06:43 AM »
I had two recent readings with her.  On the first one, she said in about 2-3 weeks a miracle job would be presented to me.  I called her 10 days later to ask about clarification, and she uttered something to the fact that "it was still coming" etc. etc.  It's been almost a month.  Nada.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2021, 01:32:57 PM »
I had two recent readings with her.  On the first one, she said in about 2-3 weeks a miracle job would be presented to me.  I called her 10 days later to ask about clarification, and she uttered something to the fact that "it was still coming" etc. etc.  It's been almost a month.  Nada.
I used to read with her a lot. I was impressed with her at first cause she was accurate with the present but as time went on her accuracy level went down plus her predictions never passed.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2021, 04:15:08 AM »
i've had the same experience, she was more wrong than right. her rates keep going up, she's a lovely lady, and used to be an amazing reader at one point, but I don't know what happened, it's like she lost her gift.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2021, 10:24:48 PM »
She’s a fairytale reader that gives everyone favourable predictions. Next.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2021, 02:05:55 AM »
any updates on this reader?

Offline midwest60

« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2021, 02:27:07 AM »
I still remember my reading from her a few months ago. (I did post this already but it bears repeating).

She delivered one of the most optimistic readings I've ever had....she said "a miracle job was going to present itself to me..."

Not only was she was dead wrong, but looking back I thought her over-zealous style was downright hurtful. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2021, 01:58:44 AM »
I wanted to read with someone who reads the present well so someone on this board recommended her. I wasnt wowed. she was not particularly detailed or gave me anything that I felt she connected. she made a prediction 2 yrs out which is just BS:)) but she also made a predictions 2 weeks out, so we'll see. though I was told she is not known for her predictions. so the hunt to find someone who reads the present well continues:)