Author Topic: Saaqi  (Read 22576 times)

stargazer

Re: Saaqi
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2017, 10:25:28 AM »
no response to a text speaks volumes. maybe POI doesn't know what to say or has nothing to say and would rather just not deal with it. 

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2017, 08:07:39 PM »
I read with Saaqi quite a lot about two years ago and wouldn't call her again. It's true, she is lovely, down to earth and an all around positive person to uplift you if you are feeling down. But it's like eating a pint of ice cream when you're sad - then you feel worse later. She's a feel good reader overall I think - though she can read people & situations well and pick up on certain details. I was really hooked on this one guy and she was adamant that he loved me (even though we only dated for 2 months) and he would be back for sure. (not just her - EVERY single psychic i called said the exact same thing. I lost so much money and the respect of people in my life, including myself during that period). It's now been two years and I have never heard from that guy since. It took me over 6 months to heal from a guy whom I dated for less than 2 months. I KNOW I could have been over that relationship in under two weeks if I had just trusted my own process.

I went through about 3 years of calling psychics and I now rarely call but like to check in here and read other people's experiences here to learn from my own. I've found that it is extremely rare to tell the future and most times when small predictions come true it is a coincidence and/or they got lucky. Most of them are empaths who can tune in a little bit to other people and understand psychology and human nature really well. I know a keen psychic in my city who i used to get readings from in person and she even admitted that to me - that it was mostly understanding human nature.

I can honestly say that calling psychics has done nothing but create toxicity in my life. I want to share this throughout these forums because I really want everyone to stop disempowering themselves, wasting money and not trusting their own intuition. I got stuck on a series of BAD men whom I was not even in relationships with - it was all essentially fantasy in my head. Men whom I could have forgot about so easily instead became an obsession that grew for months and months because I called a psychic in a moment of weakness who was clever enough to read my deepest hopes and fears and feed them back to me, all to the tune of $5 a minute. It kept me holding on and on and I kept calling repeatedly to get that hit of hope. I have never felt so profoundly & disturbingly stuck in my life as the times when I was relying on psychics on a regular basis to tell me what's what.

I was still calling occasionally up until a few months ago when a psychic (Alphafemale) fed me a pile of lies about a group of good friends in my life. She told me that the women were jealous of me and thought I wanted to steal their husbands and were leary of me and that I would never be a part of their group. These are people I have known for years who have always been very kind to me. I have spent weeks trying to recover from that information and have distanced myself from them - whether the info is true or not I can't even know for sure but this is the effect of having a complete stranger plant a seed of possibility in my mind. How crazy and destructive is that?

Anyways, long rant but I wanted to share my experience a bit on these 'feel good' types of readers. I'm happy to share any and all details of my experiences with the various psychics I have called and my own process for moving on. :-)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2017, 11:29:22 PM »
It's like reading my own story reading yours esthere2017 except I'm still in it! I private messaged you.  @presence,  I'm sure it's extremely hard making that payment every month.  I have the same feeling every month paying 800 for debt I took out on my credit for my ex fiance that left me and never paid me like he said. He was the one that so many said he would be back and they were right. He did and he screwed my life so badly, I'm still recovering.  I wonder if I hadn't called psychics about him and kept that hope holding on, if maybe he wouldn't have come back or I wouldn't have taken him back.  I would be a hell of a lot richer that's for sure. 

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2017, 11:44:44 PM »
hello, some of you asked me to share whom I have talked to on keen - sorry it's been a while. I realized posting on here is a bit like calling psychics and a bit addictive so I need to keep it to a minimum. I just posted this in another thread but thought I would post it here too. I wanted to share something that happened with a keen psychic which is/was a bit profound since you asked me who I recommend: Phoenix Burning aka Nicole. I called her back in the summer and she read about my relationship with my boyfriend and she read the situation very well. Last month I was going on a trip and wanted some info about it as well as to read my cat who has been sick. I wanted to know how bad his pain was - he has a health issue but we've been managing it and I certainly didn't think he was going to die and his blood tests were normal 2 months ago. Well she described her cards as the 'stage IV cancer cards' that things were really bad and she thought he had less than 8 weeks to live. She then communicated his feelings to me and it was so beautiful. I asked her if he would be able to hold on until I got home from my trip in 2 weeks and she told me that of course he would wait but wouldn't have much time after that. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My beautiful cat of 14 years - I mean he has had some health issues but it certainly didn't seem THAT bad. But sure enough, I got home from my trip and he was wobbly and frail and had clearly deteriorated in less than 2 weeks. And four days later he died. I wasn't expecting that but her warning I think was very vital as it gave me a time out while away to come to terms with the possibility - even if I did not believe her 100%. She has read for me a handful of times on other matters too and her guidance has always been delivered in a grounded, smart, clear and concise manner and with a lot of compassion. I find her to be quite accurate. A lot of people have asked me who I call or recommend - she is the only one. I try to only call when I have a really burning question and every few months at that. I've tried so many and no one has really come close to what I get from her. Just wanted to share that. <3

Offline Epic08

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2017, 12:29:38 AM »
hello, some of you asked me to share whom I have talked to on keen - sorry it's been a while. I realized posting on here is a bit like calling psychics and a bit addictive so I need to keep it to a minimum. I just posted this in another thread but thought I would post it here too. I wanted to share something that happened with a keen psychic which is/was a bit profound since you asked me who I recommend: Phoenix Burning aka Nicole. I called her back in the summer and she read about my relationship with my boyfriend and she read the situation very well. Last month I was going on a trip and wanted some info about it as well as to read my cat who has been sick. I wanted to know how bad his pain was - he has a health issue but we've been managing it and I certainly didn't think he was going to die and his blood tests were normal 2 months ago. Well she described her cards as the 'stage IV cancer cards' that things were really bad and she thought he had less than 8 weeks to live. She then communicated his feelings to me and it was so beautiful. I asked her if he would be able to hold on until I got home from my trip in 2 weeks and she told me that of course he would wait but wouldn't have much time after that. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My beautiful cat of 14 years - I mean he has had some health issues but it certainly didn't seem THAT bad. But sure enough, I got home from my trip and he was wobbly and frail and had clearly deteriorated in less than 2 weeks. And four days later he died. I wasn't expecting that but her warning I think was very vital as it gave me a time out while away to come to terms with the possibility - even if I did not believe her 100%. She has read for me a handful of times on other matters too and her guidance has always been delivered in a grounded, smart, clear and concise manner and with a lot of compassion. I find her to be quite accurate. A lot of people have asked me who I call or recommend - she is the only one. I try to only call when I have a really burning question and every few months at that. I've tried so many and no one has really come close to what I get from her. Just wanted to share that. <3

Thanks for sharing. I'm very sorry about your cat. I'm glad that you received the message and I hope it was helpful in your grieving process.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2017, 05:21:17 AM »
I was in her que like 3x and got out because I wasn't sure. I keep thinking she's going to make things seem ok if they're not with a situation and I can't have that  :( . Does anyone know if she's better with general or direct?

Damn, I'm so cynical about reads right now.

Offline peppie

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2017, 05:24:30 AM »
please don't waste your money. she gave me a fairy tale story on all of my questions. the extent to which she made stuff up is what makes me mad. she was wrong about EVERYTHING. and i mean EVERYTHING.

stargazer

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2017, 08:54:24 AM »
please don't waste your money. she gave me a fairy tale story on all of my questions. the extent to which she made stuff up is what makes me mad. she was wrong about EVERYTHING. and i mean EVERYTHING.
she's been accurate for me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 05:03:09 AM by stargazer »

Offline peppie

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2017, 09:15:02 AM »
let's see.

1. she told me a guy i was interested in at the time was going to stalk me and look me up online and follow my career. my "career" can't be found online (this reading was some time ago - over a year).
2. she told me i was going to get the job i wanted... didn't get it and was unemployed for another six months at least.

pretty much nothing happened. i called several times and spent quite a bit of money. the thing that annoyed me was the amount of detail she went into flourishing the stories. nothing came true.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2017, 09:28:15 AM »
 :-[ I have no idea whether to try her or not and I don't want to waste money. I mean, was she terrible longterm, was it really really far off what she said, or what?

stargazer

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2017, 07:25:45 PM »
:-[ I have no idea whether to try her or not and I don't want to waste money. I mean, was she terrible longterm, was it really really far off what she said, or what?
If you're in doubt, don't try her. Not all readers will work for everyone.

Offline peppie

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2017, 08:11:49 PM »
agree ... she makes you feel better and hopeful and that you're super special. that's about it for me.

yes, i'm still annoyed at the "predictions" she told me... again, it's because she flourished the stories with so many wonderful and specific details that i lapped it up.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2017, 09:03:39 PM »
So weird how all this psychic stuff goes, my bff says Saaqi has been amazingly correct with her even down to timing and keeps urging me to try her!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2017, 09:06:33 PM »
agree ... she makes you feel better and hopeful and that you're super special. that's about it for me.

yes, i'm still annoyed at the "predictions" she told me... again, it's because she flourished the stories with so many wonderful and specific details that i lapped it up.

I want to try her too based on this - although I can do without too many embellishments about how over the top wonderful I am. Just say I'm great. I can accept that.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2017, 09:24:58 PM »
Saaqi was wrong for me as well. It's hard to slam her because she's bery nice and has a way of making you feel better when you're feeling like crap but nothing she predicted hapoened. Actually the complete opposite happened.

anything