Author Topic: Estrella UK  (Read 28735 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Estrella UK
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2017, 07:11:44 PM »
So I had booked an appt with Estrella last week when this post first started before it went downhill, which is just to say that I booked it before the doubt came in which im really glad that I did because it was absolutely awesome.

First of all, she is a very sweet and kind and lovely person. She asked me upfront if she could be completely honest with whatever she saw, and she said that she asks everyone that because she doesnt want to offend. Luckily for me she saw all good things, and for the record she aligned with all the other readers, I want to say that off the bat. Edited to add that she did see bad things as well, I just mean she didnt have any dire things that she would hesitate to tell me. She was NOT a fairytale reader by any means.

She worked similar to yona in that she uses all her Cs but also cards, and she had me pick numbers and such. She then read the past like she was reading a book. I want to say that I DO NOT fall for generalities, I have called way too many psychics and I just don't get excited unless they tell me some stuff specific to my situation. And she absolutely did, she nailed the personality, the past, how the breakup happened, I mean she could not guess that many things and they were very very specific. She also did not ask me any questions unless it was like "this is weird im seeing this" and she would describe it in great detail and then I would tell her how it exactly fit here or there.

She then moved on to nail the present and how things have been over the past many months, and what I personally am thinking and feeling about the situation, and some of the things ive been doing for myself. I mean these are things that you cant just come up with, and again, she never ever talked in generalities. I did not have to struggle or think or force the stuff she said into the situation and maybe if i look at it like thisss it fits, she just gave me the clear summary and i was like yep, exactly.

As far as the future, it was interesting because she got from the beginning that this isnt over, and that theres a lot more to come in the future, the same I get from everyone. She then went into very specific details about a guy I would meet, where, what he looked like in very very precise detail, and how that would affect my situation with poi. She gave me actual events and timelines to look at, and the interesting part was that she touched on things that ive heard pieces of from other readers along the way, including Yona.

So i kind of look at these reads as puzzles, and the more I talk to psychics and the more pieces I get, they are all forming a big picture. She gave me many pieces and elaborated on pieces as well. So, I dont do a thing where I put a ton of stock in the predictions or anything so that if it doesnt happen I dont get upset, and I try to emotionally detach from things, but this read was a really great confirmation that there are people out there that can absolutely see the past and present and likely the future.

She was different in how she works than most of the Keen psychics in that she saw a lot of future visions and described them with immense detail, and I havent found many that work that way. I know most can pick up on past and present, but she was describing in detail my wedding and such, which was crazy. She just felt very solid from start to finish and that was very comforting.

Again, she is very similar to Yona in that Yona seemed like she was reading a freakin book of my past and just continued straight through to the future. She also had her guides telling me a lot of important things, and it's funny because they were all things that I wonder from time to time, and she couldnt have known that.

So, I would definitely recommend her, and of course I cant speak to her predictions and I left a lot of the details that she hit on the read out (so as not to influence future reads from psychics who may read this forum) but I 100% believe she has great ability and it will be interesting to see if her predictions are correct!

Just wanted to add, that I am still considering her even with the recent bs that happened because her prices aren't too high. As I've mentioned many times before, a connected reader or a bad connection won't deter people into getting readings. I wish people weren't so invested in givings us all the good a reader says, but be more realistic about their abilities and balance it out with a little from each end (I am not referring to your reading, just a general analysis).

I wanted to be clear about her if you don't mind answering a few questions.
You mentioned it once, but are you saying you didn't have to ask her anything...she just told you why you called? I only asked because some readers prefer questions in order to focus during the reading and some are better when you just let them talk. Sometimes readers aren't specific enough about this. I mean how did she set up the call?

I value her wanting to be honest/direct more than anything. Some readers could take a note from this.
Did she call you or did you call her?  I only asked because with Donna, I had to pay an extra $60 on top of the cost for the reading because it was an international call. I haven't read with Donna a second time, just because of that. I ended up getting a partial email reading.

I wasn't aware of Yona using Cs and I took it to mean all three right (clairsentience, clairaudient or clairvoyant)? Yona wasn't a very in depth reader for me and she has a tendency to either avoid telling you the direct truth because she doesn't know how you'll take it, or she softens it too much so it ends up totally different from what you end up expecting. I've read with her twice and will never go back.

Were you allowed to ask questions afterward and were they answered appropriately to where she wasn't repeating the information she already gave you or that you gave her?
When she asked you questions, was it just to see if she were on track/accurate?

I too have done that puzzle analogy with readings because we always get different perspectives from other readers and it's up to us to piece it together based on what they say. I have a specific example of that but it's a pending prediction that I can't talk about just yet.

I too believe many readers want to do future visions, but because they are such a hit/miss they create too much fluff and their interpretations are so crude and many default to not knowing timing because it's not in the spirit world or that free will malarkey. 

How far out does she read? Are you going to have to wait months or years for things to transpire before you report back or did she give you specific dates/time frames? Did she say she was good with timing (I always ask this of a reader when they give this information). Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't.

thanks!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2017, 07:14:16 PM »
I just looked at my notes from my last reading with her.  She said I would be bumping into my POI in April, unexpectedly.  I did run into him towards the end of April.  She said he'd be embarrassed and uncomfortable.  I'm not sure about that but he just said hi and continued talking to the person he was with. She said he wouldn't be with his GF in May but so far, he's still with her.  She also said communication would be initiated by him the end of May.  I guess we will see.

^^^^^^^^^^

I wrote this back in May.  Unfortunately, it's the predictions we want from readers and none of Estrella's have come to pass.  He did break up with the GF in July so she was off.  So, other than us bumping into each other, she has been wrong.   Communication has never been initiated by him and it's August 30.  So many readers have blown me away with their past and present insight and just nailing it.  Very few have gotten anything for the future correct.

Yes I have read this thread. Like I said, no idea about predictions, but if she's wrong then so is everyone else.

It wouldn't be the first time every reader has been wrong.  I have 2 previous situations where every reader was wrong except one or two. I don't understand it but it happens, unfortunately, a lot more frequently that we all would like.  And I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic from experience.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2017, 07:20:20 PM »
So I had booked an appt with Estrella last week when this post first started before it went downhill, which is just to say that I booked it before the doubt came in which im really glad that I did because it was absolutely awesome.

First of all, she is a very sweet and kind and lovely person. She asked me upfront if she could be completely honest with whatever she saw, and she said that she asks everyone that because she doesnt want to offend. Luckily for me she saw all good things, and for the record she aligned with all the other readers, I want to say that off the bat. Edited to add that she did see bad things as well, I just mean she didnt have any dire things that she would hesitate to tell me. She was NOT a fairytale reader by any means.

She worked similar to yona in that she uses all her Cs but also cards, and she had me pick numbers and such. She then read the past like she was reading a book. I want to say that I DO NOT fall for generalities, I have called way too many psychics and I just don't get excited unless they tell me some stuff specific to my situation. And she absolutely did, she nailed the personality, the past, how the breakup happened, I mean she could not guess that many things and they were very very specific. She also did not ask me any questions unless it was like "this is weird im seeing this" and she would describe it in great detail and then I would tell her how it exactly fit here or there.

She then moved on to nail the present and how things have been over the past many months, and what I personally am thinking and feeling about the situation, and some of the things ive been doing for myself. I mean these are things that you cant just come up with, and again, she never ever talked in generalities. I did not have to struggle or think or force the stuff she said into the situation and maybe if i look at it like thisss it fits, she just gave me the clear summary and i was like yep, exactly.

As far as the future, it was interesting because she got from the beginning that this isnt over, and that theres a lot more to come in the future, the same I get from everyone. She then went into very specific details about a guy I would meet, where, what he looked like in very very precise detail, and how that would affect my situation with poi. She gave me actual events and timelines to look at, and the interesting part was that she touched on things that ive heard pieces of from other readers along the way, including Yona.

So i kind of look at these reads as puzzles, and the more I talk to psychics and the more pieces I get, they are all forming a big picture. She gave me many pieces and elaborated on pieces as well. So, I dont do a thing where I put a ton of stock in the predictions or anything so that if it doesnt happen I dont get upset, and I try to emotionally detach from things, but this read was a really great confirmation that there are people out there that can absolutely see the past and present and likely the future.

She was different in how she works than most of the Keen psychics in that she saw a lot of future visions and described them with immense detail, and I havent found many that work that way. I know most can pick up on past and present, but she was describing in detail my wedding and such, which was crazy. She just felt very solid from start to finish and that was very comforting.

Again, she is very similar to Yona in that Yona seemed like she was reading a freakin book of my past and just continued straight through to the future. She also had her guides telling me a lot of important things, and it's funny because they were all things that I wonder from time to time, and she couldnt have known that.

So, I would definitely recommend her, and of course I cant speak to her predictions and I left a lot of the details that she hit on the read out (so as not to influence future reads from psychics who may read this forum) but I 100% believe she has great ability and it will be interesting to see if her predictions are correct!

Just wanted to add, that I am still considering her even with the recent bs that happened because her prices aren't too high. As I've mentioned many times before, a connected reader or a bad connection won't deter people into getting readings. I wish people weren't so invested in givings us all the good a reader says, but be more realistic about their abilities and balance it out with a little from each end (I am not referring to your reading, just a general analysis).

I wanted to be clear about her if you don't mind answering a few questions.
You mentioned it once, but are you saying you didn't have to ask her anything...she just told you why you called? I only asked because some readers prefer questions in order to focus during the reading and some are better when you just let them talk. Sometimes readers aren't specific enough about this. I mean how did she set up the call?

I value her wanting to be honest/direct more than anything. Some readers could take a note from this.
Did she call you or did you call her?  I only asked because with Donna, I had to pay an extra $60 on top of the cost for the reading because it was an international call. I haven't read with Donna a second time, just because of that. I ended up getting a partial email reading.

I wasn't aware of Yona using Cs and I took it to mean all three right (clairsentience, clairaudient or clairvoyant)? Yona wasn't a very in depth reader for me and she has a tendency to either avoid telling you the direct truth because she doesn't know how you'll take it, or she softens it too much so it ends up totally different from what you end up expecting. I've read with her twice and will never go back.

Were you allowed to ask questions afterward and were they answered appropriately to where she wasn't repeating the information she already gave you or that you gave her?
When she asked you questions, was it just to see if she were on track/accurate?

I too have done that puzzle analogy with readings because we always get different perspectives from other readers and it's up to us to piece it together based on what they say. I have a specific example of that but it's a pending prediction that I can't talk about just yet.

I too believe many readers want to do future visions, but because they are such a hit/miss they create too much fluff and their interpretations are so crude and many default to not knowing timing because it's not in the spirit world or that free will malarkey. 

How far out does she read? Are you going to have to wait months or years for things to transpire before you report back or did she give you specific dates/time frames? Did she say she was good with timing (I always ask this of a reader when they give this information). Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't.

thanks!

I can tell you from my experience, she's wonderful to talk to and will let you ask questions etc.  For me, her predictions were 3-7 months out. She told me there would be a new guy coming in (I wish)  and by September I would be in a stable relationship and by next June, I would be married. Well, considering its  8/30 I'm pretty sure the relationship prediction isn't going to happen.  She also gave me quite a few other predictions as far as work, my house, my finances etc and nothing has come true :(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2017, 07:44:11 PM »
I just looked at my notes from my last reading with her.  She said I would be bumping into my POI in April, unexpectedly.  I did run into him towards the end of April.  She said he'd be embarrassed and uncomfortable.  I'm not sure about that but he just said hi and continued talking to the person he was with. She said he wouldn't be with his GF in May but so far, he's still with her.  She also said communication would be initiated by him the end of May.  I guess we will see.

^^^^^^^^^^

I wrote this back in May.  Unfortunately, it's the predictions we want from readers and none of Estrella's have come to pass.  He did break up with the GF in July so she was off.  So, other than us bumping into each other, she has been wrong.   Communication has never been initiated by him and it's August 30.  So many readers have blown me away with their past and present insight and just nailing it.  Very few have gotten anything for the future correct.

Yes I have read this thread. Like I said, no idea about predictions, but if she's wrong then so is everyone else.

It wouldn't be the first time every reader has been wrong.  I have 2 previous situations where every reader was wrong except one or two. I don't understand it but it happens, unfortunately, a lot more frequently that we all would like.  And I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic from experience.

we all know, you dont need to keep repeating this on every thread everywhere. OBVIOUSLY sometimes they are wrong, we get it. It has happened before. That's terrible. But the rest of us are calling and finding out if they work for us. So far everything is moving along as predicted so I am not concerned. If it doesnt happen I wont be upset, as i said in my post, to avoid someone for the 800th time pointing this same thing out.

I don't repeat on every single thread. SOMETIMES it doesn't happen, more like 90% of the time for whatever reason. Glad you have such amazing luck with people. Just curious though, if you are having such luck, why keep calling so many? I get calling many when things don't pan out, but in your case, I wouldnt see the need.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2017, 07:55:16 PM »
I think a question that makes much more sense is if it DOESNT work for you then why are you calling? I can see calling back if it DID, like for me, but if it doesnt it seems like just throwing money away.

Of course you think it's stupid because you don't agree with it. I find calling all the time a complete waste of money and time and energy. Been there done that many times. But now that I see things are actually happening I don't call I don't call. And the reason people call when things aren't happening is because they want to find somebody that will tell them the truth. I didn't ask a question to get an argument with you I was actually just curious in a kind way. Have a good day

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2017, 07:59:56 PM »
Great that is some good stuff to know. I appreciate your help with that since I'm still hunting for a good reader. I am difficult to read btw, so if you're easy - you'll have more successes with more readers than I. I just expect that at this point. I was going to ask, but forgot about recording the call and to see if she went over on time, was generous, etc, so you answered it in your other post.

I am assuming that I need to have a specific topic for her to focus on.
I've never picked numbers with any readers that I've read with or at least I don't recall that. I don't recall that even happening with Yona when I previously read with her.

I know people say to not call about the same subject but I still do because I know all readers pick up on different things, different tidbits that add up the whole. I find it enjoyable that everyone has a different perspective so I almost always go in for the cheapest reads. I contacted six to seven free readings from Tumblr about a specific teacher and paid for a few on fiverr/etsy for the same teacher and all were something different, but all of them resonated.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2017, 08:04:26 PM »
Youre not going to get any answers if you dont believe any of them anyways.

This isn't necessarily true. I find that when I project that the reader won't pick up on anything or won't have any good insight, they do better than I expect (which is the outcome I seek).
Although it appears negative, opposite thoughts at least for me releases built up energy that I have about the call, like if I'm excited or whatever. If I go in excited like I did with Christina, more likely than not the call sucks for me.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2017, 08:14:34 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^

we all know, you dont need to keep repeating this on every thread everywhere. OBVIOUSLY sometimes they are wrong, we get it. It has happened before. That's terrible. But the rest of us are calling and finding out if they work for us. So far everything is moving along as predicted so I am not concerned. If it doesnt happen I wont be upset, as i said in my post, to avoid someone for the 800th time pointing this same thing out.

I don't repeat on every single thread. SOMETIMES it doesn't happen, more like 90% of the time for whatever reason. Glad you have such amazing luck with people. Just curious though, if you are having such luck, why keep calling so many? I get calling many when things don't pan out, but in your case, I wouldnt see the need.

dont just throw out random statistics, I get that your shit didnt happen and I also get that a lot of ppl on here have had it not happen, Ive read the majority of this board. I think the ones it doesnt happen to are the loudest and are the ones that stick around to make sure you know it didnt happen for them. I've seen a lot of successes, and every situation is different. Everyone reads with different readers. That's the point, to give reviews and find ones you like. I know some of the people who had it not happen read with ppl ive never heard of, so i stick to ones that ppl have reported more successes than fails on. 90% is ridiculous and coming from your very jaded very bitter perspective. You said on another thread you feel in your gut its not happening, well not all of us are you. Im also not interested in the bitter brigade coming out and screaming about how their shit didnt happen and its totally 90% or whatever. Spend some time really reading this board and take note of the ones who say it didnt, and watch how its the same loud people on all the threads, NOT hundreds of DIFFERENT people saying it, which is what it seems when you just scroll straight through.

Anyways, it'll happen or it wont, that's the perspective everyone needs to take. Work on yourself and let it go, do it for fun if it's fun for you. But no need to come out with arbitrary numbers and self righteousness because YOUR situation didnt work out in the past. People hear you, its everywhere, rate the readers and let it go.

First off, I have a life so no, I won't be spending my time reading every single thread. Secondly, I give my experience. Period. Sorry that it doesn't fit into the bubble you think it should. Thirdly, 90% of the outcomes on this thread don't happen for one reason or another. I did NOT blame it on readers.

I seriously hate being on threads with you.  If whatever is said doesnt agree with you then its a problem and the reprimanding starts. Im sure you'll respond to this as you always have to have the last word.  Have a nice rest of the day.  Glad things are working for you.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2017, 08:20:22 PM »
Who cares, stop talking to me then. We weren't talking about this thread you were talking about predictions in general as you always do. You insert yourself, if you don't want replies then don't

lol.

candiednut

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2017, 08:37:15 PM »
I broke up with him actually. I also met someone so I don't care anymore. And no, no one predicted this new person.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2017, 08:45:42 PM »
Knock it off you guys. Seriously. I want to read reviews and predictions and I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE EACH OTHER and I especially don't want to sort thru pettiness and name calling. Guess what! NOBODY DOES! Email one another directly and hurl insults/throw shade. I know that may be less satisfying as the element of a forum/audience doesn't exist - but please control yourselves for the sake of peace. If you enjoy chaos in your life, do it for the sake of efficiency in reading the board for the reason it exists. Part of the reason we lose people that have had predictions manifest is this exact reason. I just can't imagine coming to this board and not championing for the other members. I don't care who started it - just don't let it continue.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2017, 08:59:40 PM »
Knock it off you guys. Seriously. I want to read reviews and predictions and I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE EACH OTHER and I especially don't want to sort thru pettiness and name calling. Guess what! NOBODY DOES! Email one another directly and hurl insults/throw shade. I know that may be less satisfying as the element of a forum/audience doesn't exist - but please control yourselves for the sake of peace. If you enjoy chaos in your life, do it for the sake of efficiency in reading the board for the reason it exists. Part of the reason we lose people that have had predictions manifest is this exact reason. I just can't imagine coming to this board and not championing for the other members. I don't care who started it - just don't let it continue.

I agree and this is why i haven't posted much on specific readers threads, bc i was warned in the beginning and then saw for myself that ppl pounce on it and it just causes them to attack the reader. Not worth it, and I regret bothering to post this review.

I have been on this board since 2011 and would like to see it function as well as it can when we are focused on a common objective. I have no disrespect for anyone but I have no patience for deviating from our purpose on this board. Please continue to post your honest reviews. As a veteran member and psychic user (abuser), I'm always here to answer any questions/compare notes if it helps a member of this board. There are a lot of readers that aren't very good that people choose to spend money on regardless of what the board says. That's your choice. I would just say to really read thru the wealth of knowledge that exists on the board to discern what readers have a higher probability of being correct.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2017, 10:10:30 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^

Please don't take this as inflamatory... I absolutely don't want to wade into the fray of the ongoing conflict that's become part of this thread... but I reading this post, I would not see this as a fail on the reader's part. Unless I am misunderstanding, she predicted you would bump into him unexpectedly in April (you did); he would break up with the GF in May (he did, but it was July) and he would initiate contact in late May... or after that break up (which he has not yet done). 

For me, I think it's so critical NOT to get hung up on timing. Maybe if the prediction is immediate -- like "I see him reaching out tomorrow..." maybe, but if it's out a bit I think that a) readers often can't really tell, and b) timing can shift with a person's resistance, free will, circumstance etc. I actually don't like it when readers give timing because I start to anticipate stuff and I honestly feel like the energy I focus on things happening can delay them, particularly if expecting another person to do something. So, anyway, I'd just say that I think she did alright; she got the first prediction bang on, the second on but delayed (which I would personally consider as a correct prediction because the outcome was solid although the timing was off)... and then the third is still up-in-the-air or pending.

Glass can be half full... in other words. And honestly, i think the way you look at the glass determines, at least in part, what's in there.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2017, 10:36:07 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^

Please don't take this as inflamatory... I absolutely don't want to wade into the fray of the ongoing conflict that's become part of this thread... but I reading this post, I would not see this as a fail on the reader's part. Unless I am misunderstanding, she predicted you would bump into him unexpectedly in April (you did); he would break up with the GF in May (he did, but it was July) and he would initiate contact in late May... or after that break up (which he has not yet done). 

For me, I think it's so critical NOT to get hung up on timing. Maybe if the prediction is immediate -- like "I see him reaching out tomorrow..." maybe, but if it's out a bit I think that a) readers often can't really tell, and b) timing can shift with a person's resistance, free will, circumstance etc. I actually don't like it when readers give timing because I start to anticipate stuff and I honestly feel like the energy I focus on things happening can delay them, particularly if expecting another person to do something. So, anyway, I'd just say that I think she did alright; she got the first prediction bang on, the second on but delayed (which I would personally consider as a correct prediction because the outcome was solid although the timing was off)... and then the third is still up-in-the-air or pending.

Glass can be half full... in other words. And honestly, i think the way you look at the glass determines, at least in part, what's in there.

I agree with you. I said she was off not wrong, however, her prediction that I would be in a stable relationship in September doesn't seem like it would happen. As far as timing, I completely forgot about her reading until I read through my notes. Granted, everything she said could happen tomorrow, next month, next year or 5 years from now. I did say she was good with past and present as so many are and when that happens we believe their future predictions. It probably is best that they don't give timing. Estrella is also very nice to talk to and I mentioned that as well. In no way was I bashing her, but its important to let people know when reading with her that somethings may not happen when or how she says it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2017, 11:52:22 AM »
I think a question that makes much more sense is if it DOESNT work for you then why are you calling? I can see calling back if it DID, like for me, but if it doesnt it seems like just throwing money away.

Of course you think it's stupid because you don't agree with it. I find calling all the time a complete waste of money and time and energy. Been there done that many times. But now that I see things are actually happening I don't call I don't call. And the reason people call when things aren't happening is because they want to find somebody that will tell them the truth. I didn't ask a question to get an argument with you I was actually just curious in a kind way. Have a good day

Looks like that poster might have been banned...I noticed him/her causing a lot of trouble as I read through threads

anything